GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > MXKEY (by Alim Hape) > MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape)

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2012, 02:42   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
austinejiasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NIGERIA
Posts: 756
Member: 1149419
Status: Offline
Sonork: NIL
Thanks Meter: 49
Arrow C6-00 dead,need help pls.



it only vibrates but does not power on.i have done wt i should do but no success. See attachment.also it does not enter local mode.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screen.jpg (214.1 KB, 40 views)
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to austinejiasa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2012, 07:04   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
austinejiasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NIGERIA
Posts: 756
Member: 1149419
Status: Offline
Sonork: NIL
Thanks Meter: 49
no help forum members?
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to austinejiasa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2012, 10:57   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
.::ZUBER::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: MXBOX THUNDER Helpdesk
Age: 45
Posts: 4,273
Member: 262425
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1617691
Thanks Meter: 1,262
Before playing in Software, Reflow Flash IC & Check,
If not solve, post reply.

Will try to resolve it in Software.


BR,
ZUBER
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to .::ZUBER::. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2012, 14:56   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
.::MASTER ALONE::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Z3X ^ CM2 ^ SIGMA * & OCTOPUS
Posts: 3,460
Member: 1587480
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1618317
Thanks Meter: 2,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinejiasa View Post
it only vibrates but does not power on.i have done wt i should do but no success. See attachment.also it does not enter local mode.

I tested solution solved your problem flash with dead usb post log here.


BR.
Arsalan gsm2000.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to .::MASTER ALONE::. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2012, 23:52   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
austinejiasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NIGERIA
Posts: 756
Member: 1149419
Status: Offline
Sonork: NIL
Thanks Meter: 49
SEE USB LOG.
MXKEY [MxKey Team HTI PLUS Flasher Interface 4], SN: C08067FA
Using device: USB ROM and HTI, FW ver: 00.50, SN: 0100ADEA
Connection status: EHCI:HUB::USB 2.00 (High-speed)
Driver: NMWCD, ver: 7.1.32.75
Module ver: 1.0.0.21151(13-07-2012), Library ver: 1.0.0.14195(13-07-2012)
Processing MCU file: RM-612_42.0.004_prd.core.C00
[BB5,XSR 1.6] size: 111.93 MB
Supported Ids: 0003192101002003, 000C192101002003, 4003192101002003, 400C192101002003, 4003192101011103, 400C192101011103, 4003192101021103, 400C192101021103, 4003192101031103, 400C192101031103, 4003192101051103, 400C192101051103
Make sure USB cable, Battery and charger are removed from device.
Insert USB cable, Battery back to device(make sure to have fully charged battery).
Insert Charger or Press phone's power button(if flashing doesnt start automatically)
Waiting for USB ROM device ...
CMT SYSTEM ASIC ID: 000000010000022600010006400C192101051103 [RAPIDO3G ver: 1.15]
CMT EM0 ID: 00000296
CMT EM1 ID: 00000B22
CMT PUBLIC ID: 19D00115DB8B10528BCDD7F594D55F2CDBDC98A3
CMT ASIC MODE ID: 00
CMT ROOT KEY HASH: 479C6DDE3942E12C429C1D6ADED80371
CMT ROM ID: 4B9B75103E691FF8
Loading CMT secondary boot code
SecondaryBoot: RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg [BB5] version: 11.14.0 revision: 2.0 size: 0x3B80
Supported Ids: 0003192101001203, 000C192101001203, 4003192101001203, 400C192101001203, 0003192101002003, 000C192101002003, 4003192101002003, 400C192101002003, 4003192101011103, 400C192101011103, 4003192101021103, 400C192101021103, 4003192101031103, 400C192101031103, 4003192101011105, 400C192101011105, 400C192101021105, 400C192101031105, 4003192101051103, 400C192101051103, 400C192101051105, 4003192101051105
eBB5ProtocolType: NEW
Secondary boot loaded.
Storage0: 0000 0000 - 0000 0000 type: RAM, asic:CMT
Storage1: FFFF 0000 - 0000 0000 type: MMC, asic:CMT
Storage2: 0020 0050 - 0000 0031 [ST ] type: FLASH,NOR, asic:CMT
Storage3: 0000 0001 - 0000 0000 [unused/removed] type: FLASH,NOR, asic:CMT
Storage4: 0020 0050 - 0000 0031 [ST ] type: FLASH,MuxOneNAND, asic:CMT
Suggested algorithm: XSR 1.5
Loading CMT update server data
Algorithm: RAPIDOv11_XSR15_alg.fg [XSR 1.5] version: 11.14.0 revision: 2.0 size: 0x8798F
Supported Ids: 0003192101001203, 000C192101001203, 4003192101001203, 400C192101001203, 0003192101002003, 000C192101002003, 4003192101002003, 400C192101002003, 4003192101011103, 400C192101011103, 4003192101021103, 400C192101021103, 4003192101031103, 400C192101031103, 4003192101011105, 400C192101011105, 400C192101021105, 400C192101031105, 4003192101051103, 400C192101051103, 400C192101051105, 4003192101051105
Update server code loaded.
FUR: Adding Asic CMT as client OK.
CERT backup skipped.
CMT PAPUBKEYS is blank/erased.
Storing certificate [NPC, CCC, HWC, R&D] ...OK
Partitioning....
Partitioning complete
Erase size: 207.44 MB
CMT FLASH,MuxOneNAND area [00040000-00082FFF]
CMT FLASH,MuxOneNAND area [00083400-003FFFFF]
CMT FLASH,MuxOneNAND area [00800000-00D5FFFF]
CMT FLASH,MuxOneNAND area [00D60000-0D39FFFF]
Formating partition ...
Flash programming ...
CMT ADA block sent
CMT KEYS block sent
CMT PRIMAPP block sent
CMT RAP3NAND block sent
CMT PASUBTOC block sent
Selecting first CMT PAPUB block with matching RootKey.
CMT PAPUBKEYS: 505A5C85 [RAP Certificate v1 228] sent
CMT SOS*UPDAPP block sent
CMT SOS*DSP0 block sent
CMT SOS*ISASW block sent
CMT SOS+CORE block sent
CMT SOS+ROFS1 block sent
Programming completed in 2 min 35.110 s
Processing PPM file: RM-612_42.0.004_prd.rofs2.V29
[BB5,XSR 1.6] size: 31.35 MB
Supported Ids: 0003192101002003, 000C192101002003, 4003192101002003, 400C192101002003, 4003192101011103, 400C192101011103, 4003192101021103, 400C192101021103, 4003192101031103, 400C192101031103, 4003192101051103, 400C192101051103
Erase size: 48 MB
CMT FLASH,MuxOneNAND area [094A0000-0C49FFFF]
Flash programming ...
CMT SOS+ROFS2 block sent
Programming completed in 44.703 s
Processing PPM file: RM-612_42.0.004_C01_prd.rofs3.fpsx
[BB5,XSR 1.6] size: 7.96 KB
Supported Ids: 0003192101002003, 000C192101002003, 4003192101002003, 400C192101002003, 4003192101011103, 400C192101011103, 4003192101021103, 400C192101021103, 4003192101031103, 400C192101031103, 4003192101051103, 400C192101051103
Erase size: 15 MB
CMT FLASH,MuxOneNAND area [0C4A0000-0D39FFFF]
Flash programming ...
CMT SOS+ROFS3 block sent
Programming completed in 0.031 s
Processing CNT file: RM612_APE_ONLY_ENO_11w42_v0.020.fpsx
[BB5,XSR 1.6] size: 2.68 MB
Supported Ids: 0003192101002003, 000C192101002003, 4003192101002003, 400C192101002003, 4003192101011103, 400C192101011103, 4003192101021103, 400C192101021103, 4003192101031103, 400C192101031103, 4003192101051103, 400C192101051103
Erase size: 4 MB
CMT FLASH,MuxOneNAND area [00400000-007FFFFF]
Flash programming ...
CMT SOS*ENO block sent
Programming completed in 3.812 s
Processing CNT file: RM-612_42.0.004_uda_2_001.uda.fpsx
[BB5,XSR 1.6] size: 56.79 MB
Supported Ids: 0003192101002003, 000C192101002003, 4003192101002003, 400C192101002003, 4003192101011103, 400C192101011103, 4003192101021103, 400C192101021103, 4003192101031103, 400C192101031103, 4003192101051103, 400C192101051103
Erase size: 283.75 MB
CMT FLASH,MuxOneNAND area [0D3C0000-1EF7FFFF]
Flash programming ...
Programming completed in 1 min 26.000 s
Total time for flashing process(boot+erase+write) was 5 min 4.157 s
Waiting for USB device removal ...OK
Waiting for USB device arrival ...
Waiting for device boot up ...
Phone not found, retrying ...
Warning: Phone did not reboot to normal mode.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to austinejiasa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 14:45   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
.::MASTER ALONE::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Z3X ^ CM2 ^ SIGMA * & OCTOPUS
Posts: 3,460
Member: 1587480
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1618317
Thanks Meter: 2,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinejiasa View Post
SEE USB LOG.
MXKEY [MxKey Team HTI PLUS Flasher Interface 4], SN: C08067FA
Using device: USB ROM and HTI, FW ver: 00.50, SN: 0100ADEA
Connection status: EHCI:HUB::USB 2.00 (High-speed)
Driver: NMWCD, ver: 7.1.32.75
Module ver: 1.0.0.21151(13-07-2012), Library ver: 1.0.0.14195(13-07-2012)
Processing MCU file: RM-612_42.0.004_prd.core.C00
[BB5,XSR 1.6] size: 111.93 MB
Supported Ids: 0003192101002003, 000C192101002003, 4003192101002003, 400C192101002003, 4003192101011103, 400C192101011103, 4003192101021103, 400C192101021103, 4003192101031103, 400C192101031103, 4003192101051103, 400C192101051103
Make sure USB cable, Battery and charger are removed from device.
Insert USB cable, Battery back to device(make sure to have fully charged battery).
Insert Charger or Press phone's power button(if flashing doesnt start automatically)
Waiting for USB ROM device ...
CMT SYSTEM ASIC ID: 000000010000022600010006400C192101051103 [RAPIDO3G ver: 1.15]
CMT EM0 ID: 00000296
CMT EM1 ID: 00000B22
CMT PUBLIC ID: 19D00115DB8B10528BCDD7F594D55F2CDBDC98A3
CMT ASIC MODE ID: 00
CMT ROOT KEY HASH: 479C6DDE3942E12C429C1D6ADED80371
CMT ROM ID: 4B9B75103E691FF8
Loading CMT secondary boot code
SecondaryBoot: RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg [BB5] version: 11.14.0 revision: 2.0 size: 0x3B80
Supported Ids: 0003192101001203, 000C192101001203, 4003192101001203, 400C192101001203, 0003192101002003, 000C192101002003, 4003192101002003, 400C192101002003, 4003192101011103, 400C192101011103, 4003192101021103, 400C192101021103, 4003192101031103, 400C192101031103, 4003192101011105, 400C192101011105, 400C192101021105, 400C192101031105, 4003192101051103, 400C192101051103, 400C192101051105, 4003192101051105
eBB5ProtocolType: NEW
Secondary boot loaded.
Storage0: 0000 0000 - 0000 0000 type: RAM, asic:CMT
Storage1: FFFF 0000 - 0000 0000 type: MMC, asic:CMT
Storage2: 0020 0050 - 0000 0031 [ST ] type: FLASH,NOR, asic:CMT
Storage3: 0000 0001 - 0000 0000 [unused/removed] type: FLASH,NOR, asic:CMT
Storage4: 0020 0050 - 0000 0031 [ST ] type: FLASH,MuxOneNAND, asic:CMT
Suggested algorithm: XSR 1.5
Loading CMT update server data
Algorithm: RAPIDOv11_XSR15_alg.fg [XSR 1.5] version: 11.14.0 revision: 2.0 size: 0x8798F
Supported Ids: 0003192101001203, 000C192101001203, 4003192101001203, 400C192101001203, 0003192101002003, 000C192101002003, 4003192101002003, 400C192101002003, 4003192101011103, 400C192101011103, 4003192101021103, 400C192101021103, 4003192101031103, 400C192101031103, 4003192101011105, 400C192101011105, 400C192101021105, 400C192101031105, 4003192101051103, 400C192101051103, 400C192101051105, 4003192101051105
Update server code loaded.
FUR: Adding Asic CMT as client OK.
CERT backup skipped.
CMT PAPUBKEYS is blank/erased.
Storing certificate [NPC, CCC, HWC, R&D] ...OK
Partitioning....
Partitioning complete
Erase size: 207.44 MB
CMT FLASH,MuxOneNAND area [00040000-00082FFF]
CMT FLASH,MuxOneNAND area [00083400-003FFFFF]
CMT FLASH,MuxOneNAND area [00800000-00D5FFFF]
CMT FLASH,MuxOneNAND area [00D60000-0D39FFFF]
Formating partition ...
Flash programming ...
CMT ADA block sent
CMT KEYS block sent
CMT PRIMAPP block sent
CMT RAP3NAND block sent
CMT PASUBTOC block sent
Selecting first CMT PAPUB block with matching RootKey.
CMT PAPUBKEYS: 505A5C85 [RAP Certificate v1 228] sent
CMT SOS*UPDAPP block sent
CMT SOS*DSP0 block sent
CMT SOS*ISASW block sent
CMT SOS+CORE block sent
CMT SOS+ROFS1 block sent
Programming completed in 2 min 35.110 s
Processing PPM file: RM-612_42.0.004_prd.rofs2.V29
[BB5,XSR 1.6] size: 31.35 MB
Supported Ids: 0003192101002003, 000C192101002003, 4003192101002003, 400C192101002003, 4003192101011103, 400C192101011103, 4003192101021103, 400C192101021103, 4003192101031103, 400C192101031103, 4003192101051103, 400C192101051103
Erase size: 48 MB
CMT FLASH,MuxOneNAND area [094A0000-0C49FFFF]
Flash programming ...
CMT SOS+ROFS2 block sent
Programming completed in 44.703 s
Processing PPM file: RM-612_42.0.004_C01_prd.rofs3.fpsx
[BB5,XSR 1.6] size: 7.96 KB
Supported Ids: 0003192101002003, 000C192101002003, 4003192101002003, 400C192101002003, 4003192101011103, 400C192101011103, 4003192101021103, 400C192101021103, 4003192101031103, 400C192101031103, 4003192101051103, 400C192101051103
Erase size: 15 MB
CMT FLASH,MuxOneNAND area [0C4A0000-0D39FFFF]
Flash programming ...
CMT SOS+ROFS3 block sent
Programming completed in 0.031 s
Processing CNT file: RM612_APE_ONLY_ENO_11w42_v0.020.fpsx
[BB5,XSR 1.6] size: 2.68 MB
Supported Ids: 0003192101002003, 000C192101002003, 4003192101002003, 400C192101002003, 4003192101011103, 400C192101011103, 4003192101021103, 400C192101021103, 4003192101031103, 400C192101031103, 4003192101051103, 400C192101051103
Erase size: 4 MB
CMT FLASH,MuxOneNAND area [00400000-007FFFFF]
Flash programming ...
CMT SOS*ENO block sent
Programming completed in 3.812 s
Processing CNT file: RM-612_42.0.004_uda_2_001.uda.fpsx
[BB5,XSR 1.6] size: 56.79 MB
Supported Ids: 0003192101002003, 000C192101002003, 4003192101002003, 400C192101002003, 4003192101011103, 400C192101011103, 4003192101021103, 400C192101021103, 4003192101031103, 400C192101031103, 4003192101051103, 400C192101051103
Erase size: 283.75 MB
CMT FLASH,MuxOneNAND area [0D3C0000-1EF7FFFF]
Flash programming ...
Programming completed in 1 min 26.000 s
Total time for flashing process(boot+erase+write) was 5 min 4.157 s
Waiting for USB device removal ...OK
Waiting for USB device arrival ...
Waiting for device boot up ...
Phone not found, retrying ...
Warning: Phone did not reboot to normal mode.
You flash with without ENO file like 3 files write only and must be same your product code.

BR.
Arsalan gsm2000.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to .::MASTER ALONE::. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 15:22   #7 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: nigeria
Posts: 52
Member: 1351426
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
use rm-624 i think ur problem will be solved
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 20:15   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
.::MASTER ALONE::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Z3X ^ CM2 ^ SIGMA * & OCTOPUS
Posts: 3,460
Member: 1587480
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1618317
Thanks Meter: 2,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeteco3 View Post
use rm-624 i think ur problem will be solved
You are spam?why you guide is wrong is type RM-612 why flash with rm-624 your spam way now totally damage phone.

BR.
Arsalan gsm2000.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to .::MASTER ALONE::. For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:00.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.33449 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO