GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > MXKEY (by Alim Hape) > MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 11:55   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1239771
Sonork: 1591957
Thanks Meter: 314
Talking F.A.Q About BB5 Contact Retailer Locked For All Provider & RPL WRITE.

There Is No Full And Perfect Way To Solve But This Can Help To Solve...
Info About Contact Retailer In BB5 & SP Area Damaged & RPL Write Phone.

Few Things You Have To See Before Repair.

1 Phone IMEI Is Damaged Or Not? F.E 123456789012345

2 Phone Sp Area Is Damaged Or Not? F.E Config key -FFFFFFFFFFFFFF & PROVIDER - unknown

ex1
CONFIG KEY: 0000000000000000
PROVIDER KEY: 0000000000000000
Provider: Unknown provider
Key Code count: 0, FBUS Code count: 0

ex 2
CONFIG KEY: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
PROVIDER KEY: 0000000000000000
Provider: Unknown provider
Key Code count: 0, FBUS Code count: 0

WITHOUT REPAIRING THIS PART FORGET DOING ANYTHING ELSE.
IF YOU HAVE ONE OF THIS MEANS YOUR PHONE IS ON CONTACT SERVICE OR LOCKED TO ALL PROVIDERS.

SIMLOCK REPAIR MAY HELP LIKE SL REPAIR BUT ITS CAN ONLY REPAIR 308 NOT WATCH DOG TIMER. SO PHONE WILL KEEP OFF IN 3 TO 13 MIN.

BEST AND EASY WAY IS CALCULATE RPL FROM ASK AND WRITE IT.

3 Bb Self Test You Can Do With Service Option.
Security Test
Simlock Test

4 What Can We Do If IMEI Is Damaged?
A.Simple And Easy Way To Repair Is If You Don't Have Backup. Calculate Bb5 Ask 2 Rpl And Write It.
B.Free Way Is Downgrade Phone Then Check. If IMEI And Sp Area Still Damage Update Back And Use Ask 2 Rpl.

5 What If We Have Sp Area Damaged? (F.E Configkey –FFFFFFFFFFFFF & PROVIDER - unknown )
A. Simple And Easy Way Is If You Have Backup Of Pm 308(Eeprom In Hex 134) Restore It With Write Pm. Remove Phone Insert Battery And Plug Again And Test Phone.
B. If You Don't Have Backup Just Use Bb5 Ask 2 Rpl To Repair It.

6 What If I Have Backup Rpl And Not Have Pm Backup?
A. Backup Rpl Is For Certificate To Repair Or Restore. So In This You Can Restore IMEI Of Phone But You Can't Restore Sp Area.F.E Configkey –FFFFFFFFFFFFF & PROVIDER - unknown

7 What If I Have Backup Pm And Don't Have Rpl?
A. You Can Restore Or Repair Sp Area But U Can't Restore Or Repair Phone IMEI (Certificate) With Only Pm You Need Rpl Backup Or CALCULATED RPL ONLY WAY.

8 Can I Restore Rpl With Usb Cable?
A. No You Can't Write Rpl (Certificate) Via Usb Because Its Need Active Flash Mode.

9 What I Do After Rpl Write Still Contact Retailer?
A.Most Phone Need To Rewrite Pm Field [1] And [309] For Writing This Fields Pm File You Have To Do SX4 With Supported Tools Then Do Fast Do Not Restart Or Off Phone Before Writing Pm File.
B.Most Phone Can Repair With Downgrade And Write Rpl Then SX4 Write Pm To See If Same Then Update Back Then See If Solved Or Not.

10 How To Get This Pm Section?
A.Read Any Working Phone Pm 1 To 512.Save To Pc.Open It To Notepad And Remove Field - [308] From It Save Again...Now U Can Us It.
Note That If U Forget To Remove 308field From That Pm Before Writing U Get Damaged Sp Area Phone After Writing This Pm.
B.You Can Also Use Only Pm Field - [1] And Field - [309] Also.

11 Can I Use Any Firmware Pm To Any Firmware?
A. Some Phone Have Security Check For Rf Value.So Test If Not Work U Need Correct Version Pm.

12 What If Still Have Problem Contact Retailer?
A. Do Self Test And Check St Security Test Is Failed Or Not?If Yes Then Read Post Again.If No Then Read B And C
B. If Self Test Pass Then Do Factory Default And After That Do File System Format .
C. As I Think Its Possible From Hardware Also So Check Hardware Section For More Help.. As I Think From My Side [Retu Ic] Responsible.

D. bandlock data can make problem of contact service. so for example only you have 5310 contact service.you have universal box read cert with it and check in it "CCC_DATA_x" and "HWC_DATA_x" this data hold bandlock as we found in POINT 25.so you must write bandlock data rpl for this model and test it.. AND IT MUST WORK...
here is success stories so all of readers can see where and what can be done if you don't understand by reading. this point.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...85#post4028285

13 What If I Get Can't Decode At Rpl Write Or Corrupted?
A.Best Way To Solve Contact Rpl Supplier.There Is No reason To Give Answer About This Problem Because JAF Team Not Making Any Rpl By Them Self..

14 What Is SX4 ?
A. SX4 Is Card By Nokia Work With Fps10 Fps8 To Calculate RPLS And Give Authorization Password To Phone.

15 Why We Need SX4?
A. To Change/Rewrite In Pm(Eeprom) Sections Fields.
. SX4 Calc Password For Phone. Because Nokia Have Protected Pm(Eeprom)Field [1] And [309]
B If We Need To Rewrite This Filed We Need To Use SX4.

16 Why Some Phone Have Problem Rpl Write But Still Sp Area Damaged?
A. Simple Your Can See Your Phone IMEI Is Restored Or Not. If It Was Damaged. Then Rewrite Rpl And Test Phone With Battery.
If Its Not Damaged Then For Sending Sp Area We Need Local Mode Or Test Mode Because Phone Don't Accept Sp Area In Normal Mode.

17 What Is reason To Use Rpl?
A. Many reason To Use Rpl I Write Here.
[1]To Repair Config key = FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
[2]To Repair Provider = Any Digit Or Number Or Show Unknowed
[3]To Repair Phone IMEI Damaged To 123456789012345.
[4]To Repair Contact Retailer Come Because Field[1] And Field [309]Damage And Corrupted
[5]To Repair Finished Counter Keypad Counter = 3/3 Fbus Counter = 10/10

18 How To Know That Rpl Come Is For Locked Phone Or Unlocked Phone?
A. There Is 2 Way..
[1]Just Write Rpl And See Lock Area
[2]Real One. Ask Any Nokia Access Owner To See Your Phone Warranty Before Process For Rpl. He Will Show This Type Of Info.
Serial Number:
35938*************** <------Your Phone IMEI.

Warranty:
No <--------Your Phone Warranty .

Warranty Class:
Standard 15 (Shipment + 15 Months) <--------- Warranty Time

Product Type:
Rm-78 <--------- Phone Nmp Code For Firmware

Handset:
6280 <--------- Phone Model Name.

Product Code:
052***x <--------- Product Code For Sales At Which Country.

Start Of Warranty:
27-03-2006
End Of Warranty:
27-06-2007

Ship-To Country:
Ae-United Arab Emirates <------- Sales Country This Phone Belong To This Country.

Ship-To Customer#:

Factory Simlock:
N <---------------- This Is Most Important For Us. Its Show Factory Lock Status N = Not Locked Y = Yes Locked

use this link to get ur warrenty info. HERE

19 How To Bring Phone To Local Mode Or Test Mode At Fbus Cable?.
A. You Need To Do Modification At Cable Bsi Wire To Bsi Pin And Also Have To Do Modification At Bsi Pin To Gnd Pin. Modification Need Resistor Value 7.5k to 10k [test which is working for ur phone]For Bsi Pin To Bsi Wire Come From Rj45 Cable.68k Value For Bsi Pin To Gnd Pin At Service Cable.
Note: I added image file to show more clear info. Please see this image file to understand more.also some phone have different place bsi line you can see at battery or service cable before applying this.

20 What Is Local Mode & Test Mode? How Many Modes In Bb5?
A. Here Is Info Please Look There.

21 Where To Get Working And Tested Modified Pm For BB5 Phone ?
A. http://www.gsmchevli.com/support/ AT BB5PM FOLDER.
B. http://www.gsmchevli.in/support/ AT BB5PM FOLDER.

22 How Many Way Exist To Unlock BB5 Till 12 March 2008?
A. http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...69&postcount=4

23 how to TEST BB5 FULLY IN SOFTWARE OR WRITE MODIFIED PM WITHOUT SX4 OR REPAIR VARIANT DATA DAMAGED PHONE OR DOWNGRADED PHONE WITHOUT DOWNGRADE TICK.
A.http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...91&postcount=4 words first & only at gsmhosting.
B. Update on this method as you all know when phone is damaged imei condition i give name "Bypass Security Mode".
We are able to write any pm we want Without any authorization. so main thing is how to bring phone in "Bypass Security Mode"? Answer is simple Just Damage IMEI and it will skip all check same time.
Now some newbie also asking how to damage IMEI? anyway all that non reading guys have answer here.
1. Backup CRT OR other words your phone certificate which have NPC bla bla other data. we need ONLY NPC DATA is main thing to backup all other is easy to recover without lost $$$ money i mean.
2. Write THIS (<---download link) RPL as Plan RPL.
3. Restart phone and try now to write pm or any other test you want to do.
4. MAIN THING RESTORE YOUR NPC BACKUP(your rpl backup) TO RESTORE ORIGINAL IMEI TO PHONE, IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS THEN PHONE WILL OFF IN 3 TO 30MIN.

write modified pm solution was first in gsmhosting then all other forum and team copy it.
idea by karwos and method by me.
solution since 21st May 2008, 04:11 PM

24 what is bb5 rpl backup and calculated rpl? what are the difference?
A. backup rpl is what we do with flashing tool. can backup your NPC, VARIANT AND OTHER Certificate in flash mode..
B. universal box read cert option can read both cert and sim lock data in same way.. that's really best way to do backup since jaf is not updating this part don't know why, but its really best for backup phones. no more pm need if you backup with universal box read cert..
C. calculated rpl come from nokia which we send public id. its have npc = imei, sp lock = sim lock area, sim lock key = calculated sim lock key for sending sim lock data, super lock dongle key = security by nokia to sending sim lock special key , some other certificate which help to make phone watch dog timer OFF.

25 How can i change bb5 phones band? or how can i change BB5 850/1900mhz to 900/1800mhz?? WORLD FIRST AND ONLY IN WORLD. ONLY AT GSMHOSTING.
A. very simple method found today you just need to rewrite any working phone CCC DATA & HWC DATA..
for example ONLY FOR 5310B DO NOT TRY FOR OTHER PHONES SAME RPL. :
you have 5310b phone you want it to work with 900/1800mhz
write this rpl with jaf tick on plan rpl...
now test phone must work with 900/1800mhz 100%..
tested and proved by user ".::NaNTeC::." BIG THANKS TO HIM FOR THIS DETAILS.
and i made it for him.
links for bandlock rpl

http://gsmchevli.com/support/BANDLOCK/
http://gsmchevli.in/support/BANDLOCK/

solution at this forum since "26th Dec 2008, 03:00 PM"

26 What is SL2 phones? why its not repair or restore sp are after restoring 308 pm backup?
A. SL2 phones are new security by nokia which use different simlock structure then normal slpl phones.
B. SL2 phones use 2 fields as secure simlock information. pm section 120 and pm section 308 to repair or restore to original status that phone you have to restore both section and all fields in it.
C. SL2 if you have pm section 308 backup only you can't restore your phone to original stat its show only contact service. at that case you need to restore pm section 120 or buy ask 2 rpl.
D. SL2 phones are supported in many tool this days so unlocking is possible without any problem.
E. There is SL3 phones special simlock structure which is unknown and still not possible to hack or crack so no way to unlock accept via imei and provider codes.

27 What is Easy way to repair Contact Service in BB5 Phones SL1 SL2 Phones.?
A. If Sim lock Test Failed Make Simlock RPL rewrite it to repair SIMLOCK TEST FAIL. with supported tools.
B. If Super dongle show failed or phone do not accept SX4 repair SUPER DONGLE with supported tools.
C. if Security Test Failed Use Custom Super dongle autho(Custom sx4) To authorize phone Write Modified PM.
D. If all test passed still contact service try to write BANDLOCK.RPL for your MODEL. flash phone with latest version or Check in hardware...

if you still need more help please post log with self test with supported tools.

if you have new model bandlock or pm files and you like to send us please send ur bandlock.rpl or model.pm tested file to this email with model name.
please send only new which is not exist at server.

stanner dot austin at gmail dot com

That's All.
As I Think This Is Perfect Information And May Help All.

BR Gulzar Magsi

Closed Thread