GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > MXKEY (by Alim Hape) > MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2012, 07:20   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1379521
Thanks Meter: 0
I am botham and I am ....

running win 7 enterprise , d'loaded 1.9 , when I launch it says " smart card manager not running ", "no security dongle".

Old 10-29-2012, 19:47   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by botham View Post
running win 7 enterprise , d'loaded 1.9 , when I launch it says " smart card manager not running ", "no security dongle".
can someone please help me.

Old 10-29-2012, 20:31   #3 (permalink)

is there a website where i can submit my phone info and buy credits / paypal ? what does this hti interface do more ?
does this not work on win7 enterprise ? I even tried compatibility mode xp service pack 2 & 3 still same problem "smart card resource manager not working " no security dongle"..
Can someone please help me ?

Old 10-30-2012, 12:40   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 780644
Sonork: 100.88888
Thanks Meter: 131,943
Quote:
is there a website where i can submit my phone info and buy credits / paypal ? what does this hti interface do more ?
does this not work on win7 enterprise ? I even tried compatibility mode xp service pack 2 & 3 still same problem "smart card resource manager not working " no security dongle"..
Can someone please help me ?
Only you can help yourself and install drivers correctly

BR,
Manole

Old 10-30-2012, 13:41   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANOLE View Post
Only you can help yourself and install drivers correctly

BR,
Manole
what and where are these drivers to be found ?

Old 10-30-2012, 14:03   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
I also installed mobile exv3.5, but even after that when i launch htiserv it still says missing security dongle.

Old 10-30-2012, 15:16   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 780644
Sonork: 100.88888
Thanks Meter: 131,943
Quote:
I also installed mobile exv3.5, but even after that when i launch htiserv it still says missing security dongle.
Sorry, I can not teach you how to use a PC and how to check your
Device Manager if HTI and smart card drivers are installed correctly.
You have to learn this by yourself.

Also, this thread is about iPhone unlock, not about how to install a driver.
May be you will also learn how to post in this forum. Try read this rules,
take your time: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f613...ection-967354/

BR,
Manole

Old 10-30-2012, 20:47   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 476940
Thanks Meter: 57
Quote:
its a windows prob. run this file and restart pc.

Old 10-31-2012, 00:51   #9 (permalink)

I beg to differ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANOLE View Post
Sorry, I can not teach you how to use a PC and how to check your
Device Manager if HTI and smart card drivers are installed correctly.
You have to learn this by yourself.

Also, this thread is about iPhone unlock, not about how to install a driver.
May be you will also learn how to post in this forum. Try read this rules,
take your time: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f613...ection-967354/

BR,
Manole
I have no idea why are you so arrogant, are you arrogant because you are sought after and everybody is sucking up to you for some reason ? always remember whatever goes up must come down and it is how you treat people on the way up that defines what sort of a person you are.
There are no definitive guides as to how to install this thing, what drivers are required, etc. If you feel this is not your duty inspite of pushing a product well that's your call. All I can say is the arrogance you display wants me and probably every other person you have rubbed the wrong way wish for your failure and soon. Are you sure you want so many bad wishes ?
If you think you are the only person who unlocks iphones, you and I both know we are mistaken. I am dealing with you because you were recommended by other forum users I trust and respect.
I also do not think I am the only one with this problem, as I just read other users right after me with similar problems.
I am sorry for this rant, I don't usually vent so much but I firmly believe if you have a product out on the market you have to have proper stickies and guides so that people do not keep asking you the same questions, and even if people still do you should do everything in your power to help them out. After all the people are seeking you out to give you their hard earned money , it is the least you can do. Just hiding behind the standard obnoxious post about "read forum posting rules " does not help anybody.
Thanks.

Old 10-31-2012, 02:52   #10 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1382883
Sonork: 100.1622902
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:
I have no idea why are you so arrogant, are you arrogant because you are sought after and everybody is sucking up to you for some reason ? always remember whatever goes up must come down and it is how you treat people on the way up that defines what sort of a person you are.
There are no definitive guides as to how to install this thing, what drivers are required, etc. If you feel this is not your duty inspite of pushing a product well that's your call. All I can say is the arrogance you display wants me and probably every other person you have rubbed the wrong way wish for your failure and soon. Are you sure you want so many bad wishes ?
If you think you are the only person who unlocks iphones, you and I both know we are mistaken. I am dealing with you because you were recommended by other forum users I trust and respect.
I also do not think I am the only one with this problem, as I just read other users right after me with similar problems.
I am sorry for this rant, I don't usually vent so much but I firmly believe if you have a product out on the market you have to have proper stickies and guides so that people do not keep asking you the same questions, and even if people still do you should do everything in your power to help them out. After all the people are seeking you out to give you their hard earned money , it is the least you can do. Just hiding behind the standard obnoxious post about "read forum posting rules " does not help anybody.
Thanks.

Bro , take it easy , alll the thing is there is alot of customers and alot of work over here , the problem is every time mxkey , make update they do wirte a post and they do talk about how its work and whats the new fixes .. the problem is : some one put a post about something , and they do reply ( Bro Manole) and talk and reply some times for 20 pages in one subject, and after all that , customer shown up and ask about this same problem ,without reading any thing or search for it , why people want some one to bring them apple to there hands?? when they can climb to any tree and search for the apple they want??!!.. finally its true that (whatever goes up must come down) as u said but not for people work hard and belives .... especially mxkey team ..

The Following User Says Thank You to xserialz For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2012, 06:02   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xserialz View Post

Bro , take it easy , alll the thing is there is alot of customers and alot of work over here , the problem is every time mxkey , make update they do wirte a post and they do talk about how its work and whats the new fixes .. the problem is : some one put a post about something , and they do reply ( Bro Manole) and talk and reply some times for 20 pages in one subject, and after all that , customer shown up and ask about this same problem ,without reading any thing or search for it , why people want some one to bring them apple to there hands?? when they can climb to any tree and search for the apple they want??!!.. finally its true that (whatever goes up must come down) as u said but not for people work hard and belives .... especially mxkey team ..
Do you require any apparatus / hardware/ cardreader to use this interface ? See, I just want to simply unlock my iphone 4 locked running ios6 locked to softbank. I was told to use hti, but I was not told how it works or if you require any other hardware. Hence the confusion. I have searched the entire forum and the web and I have not found any definitive solution to this problem. This leads me to a conclusion this HTI application is to be used in conjuntion to another piece of hardware and is mostly used by people who run businesses to unlock phones. This is not used by individuals like me who just need to unlock one phone, am I right ? What is the solution for someone like me then ?
If that is the problem, then I am sorry, I am entirely barking up the wrong tree and I would like to apologize profusely to Manole for being such a dummy. I am reasonably computer savvy and just wish there was a guide stuck in place in the forum as to what problems people generally face and what are the solutions.

Old 10-31-2012, 11:22   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
hi bro i had this prob on win 7 ultimate. its prob in windows registry and i found a file that i had to run once and restart pc.thats all. i have it now but dont know how to upload here. give me ur email. i will send u. or tell me how to upload here. thnx

The Following User Says Thank You to nasimshoukat For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2012, 11:36   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasimshoukat View Post
hi bro i had this prob on win 7 ultimate. its prob in windows registry and i found a file that i had to run once and restart pc.thats all. i have it now but dont know how to upload here. give me ur email. i will send u. or tell me how to upload here. thnx
[email protected]
Please also tell me if I am required to have any other hardware like a mxkey box or some other card reader /dongle .
Thanks a lot for your help.

Old 10-31-2012, 11:43   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
[email protected]
Please also tell me if I am required to have any other hardware like a mxkey box or some other card reader /dongle .
Thanks a lot for your help.
dont u have hti box (mx box).? hti misc tool works with hti box with card inside. if ur windows smrat card services not running then ur pc wont read any smart card like nspro or z3x? the file im goona send u is to start ur smart card services in windows. after run the file must restart pc. gonna mail u now. thnx

The Following User Says Thank You to nasimshoukat For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2012, 11:54   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasimshoukat View Post
dont u have hti box (mx box).? hti misc tool works with hti box with card inside. if ur windows smrat card services not running then ur pc wont read any smart card like nspro or z3x? the file im goona send u is to start ur smart card services in windows. after run the file must restart pc. gonna mail u now. thnx
No , I do not have that box, I just need to unlock an iphone 4, thats it. I do not need to read any cards, etc. Will I not be able to use this service if I do not have the box to unlock my iphone ?
Thanks again.

Closed Thread