GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > MXKEY (by Alim Hape) > MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 23:33   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 326139
Thanks Meter: 4
Mx key accesibility problems

Hello mx key team.
I have a verry serious problems for using mx key.
I'm totaly blind and for using computer, i'm using screen reader. Fevorite screen reader for most blind population is jaws but exist ather, Window-eyes nvda and hal... I't important because all of this screen readers don't work with mx key software.
1. Screen readers can't detect controls and buttons in mx key software, because this controls are not standard controls and only wisible via mouse not with keybord... Solution, all problems will be solved with tabsheets with standard checkboxes and buttons same in hwk and jaf software and with add keyboard shortcuts.
Now on mx key possible using only flashing tab partialy but only with jaws cursor, or virtual cursor, it's simulation of mouse, servicing and unlock tab is not available with screen readers!
2. Verry important is properly labeled buttons and checkboxes for example, flash button unlock button and more...
3. For normal using software best solution is that when press tab on this software standard kursor must go to the nex options and and when press space bar on checkbox this checkbox must be activated with out mouse click...
4. another modules has same problems with normal using with screen readers.
Thanks again and i hoped that this probleblems will be solved.
If you have problems and some dilemas free contact me on private.
Best regards, Ivan Kostov

Old 07-11-2010, 01:36   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 780644
Sonork: 100.88888
Thanks Meter: 131,943
Thank you for posting in our forum.

I sent the link of your post to Alim Hape, only him can make this changes in software graphical user interface (GUI) and i hope he will do it.

It is moving story how you work in this field. Milosh told me about your story 2 night ago.

Hope to meet you this summer when i will passover Serbia.

Best Regards and Наздравље,
Manole

Closed Thread