GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > MXKEY (by Alim Hape) > MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 11:34   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 718059
Sonork: 100.1587605
Thanks Meter: 36
Mx-Key has bad server

Though Mx-key has done all that which it's counter parts have not done so far but in getting the quicker updates and living up to the reputation " catch me if you can" they sometimes do not do the beta testing and thus it's the customers that are suffering. People here are losing out their credits for nothing and no one has come forward to save these people even the manole has gone to Bahamas. Who is responsible for " lost credits" because the ultimate agenda of mx-key is to force people and make people lose lots of credits for a single SD repair. Again why is it that servers do not respond and keep telling people "Bad Ack on step 1". "Error time out" "unauthorised fault" bla bla bla. This time around you are not rocking, the rocking one is that team which charges a bit more than u and has stable servers and many of the features standalone including sd and simlock rpl. Getting a device in only $60 might not be enough to make people happy rather after services are equally important. It's time to rethink and replan something regarding the services. Hope the team does not take my words as critics and may take a step forward in securing the better services for their customers.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:43   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 484671
Thanks Meter: 81
i sec0nd dem0tion...................
Old 05-12-2010, 11:55   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 843479
Thanks Meter: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiran View Post
Though Mx-key has done all that which it's counter parts have not done so far but in getting the quicker updates and living up to the reputation " catch me if you can" they sometimes do not do the beta testing and thus it's the customers that are suffering. People here are losing out their credits for nothing and no one has come forward to save these people even the manole has gone to Bahamas. Who is responsible for " lost credits" because the ultimate agenda of mx-key is to force people and make people lose lots of credits for a single SD repair. Again why is it that servers do not respond and keep telling people "Bad Ack on step 1". "Error time out" "unauthorised fault" bla bla bla. This time around you are not rocking, the rocking one is that team which charges a bit more than u and has stable servers and many of the features standalone including sd and simlock rpl. Getting a device in only $60 might not be enough to make people happy rather after services are equally important. It's time to rethink and replan something regarding the services. Hope the team does not take my words as critics and may take a step forward in securing the better services for their customers.

i also agree with u

dear manole sir do something for all above problem
Old 05-12-2010, 14:31   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 68752
Thanks Meter: 88
our problem is that we keep depending on one software, we should have at least two softwares for Nokia phones and also two PCs so that when one is down, d other one will keep working. Putting all our eggs in one basket is cause of this, i'll go for a new box in cyclone

thanks all of u