GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550/)
-   -   mx-key with mt box,ufs and jaf which is best? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550/mx-key-mt-box-ufs-jaf-best-1036893/)

tonywireless 06-30-2010 17:59

mx-key with mt box,ufs and jaf which is best?

hi all i want us all to vote and share experiences here i dont know which interface or box works best with mxkey with least stress, i have got 3 jaf boxes killed using with mxkey so i had to change usage to ufs i have used ufs sucessfully to do several jobs but these days it gives me this error
device: UFS2 SarasSoft
Unable to boot UFS !
Error opening !
Last error: The handle is invalid (code: 6)
UFS2 SarasSoft disconnected.
even after repair it
using mt box does not work for me it takes about 3 mins before it connects to it even after connecting, another 3 mins to open nokia service tools so which is best box or interface?

gbluez 06-30-2010 18:25

hi,
you need to check your ufs hw. seems like the atmega is unbootable.

mt interface support service operation only (w/o phone boot)

BR

curvenger 06-30-2010 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonywireless (Post 6027556)
hi all i want us all to vote and share experiences here i dont know which interface or box works best with mxkey with least stress, i have got 3 jaf boxes killed using with mxkey so i had to change usage to ufs i have used ufs sucessfully to do several jobs but these days it gives me this error
Unable to boot UFS !
Error opening !
even after repair it
using mt box does not work for me it takes about 3 mins before it connects to it even after connecting, another 3 mins to open nokia service tools so which is best box or interface?

For me UFS work best. Jaf box design is not very secure and stable, i already repaired mine 3 times already. For MT box, it support DCT4 only and not BB5, so its somewhat useless. About your UFS error, check the USB cable and the port and make sure there is no loose connection, also always update UFS firmware to latest. If problem still persist, temporary solution would be to reconnect the box and restart the software.

BTW, Advanced Turbo Flasher (ATF) is supported as interface in the new update v3.4rev1.2, i dont know much about it as it is just supported in the new update, so lets wait and see.

BR
curvenger

naeem_skg786 06-30-2010 18:37

i think UFS is best..........

netrafek 07-01-2010 07:22

i think UFS is best

sekharsun28 07-01-2010 07:40

ufs is the best box for mx-key

pritish_gsm 07-01-2010 13:37

ufs nokia tools best inter face for mxkey

gsmdocter 07-03-2010 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonywireless (Post 6027556)
Unable to boot UFS !
Error opening !
even after repair it

br
dont say mxkey killing jaf, if your jaf box dead,sure its by potato.
u can repair jaf box,just use search button.wil get step by step.

in my opinion use atf box as interface (its best )
its very fast and supporting all new model phones
ufs didnt supporting all models now

hoping , mxkey may release their own box soon

king.of.gsm 07-03-2010 10:51

yes ufs is the best box for mx-key

rabindar 07-03-2010 12:38

for me ufs is the dream box

parvez10 07-05-2010 15:19

I think nokia tools best interface ufs for mxkey.

BR
PARVEZ

rasel_feni 07-05-2010 15:22

yes ufs is the best box for mx-key

LEENO 07-05-2010 15:24

jaf is the best if someone not kill it. Jaf is the only support loader v9.

Remember exist differents jaf hardware. Newest hardware are more stable and work better then ufs

talhagsm143 07-05-2010 15:25

yes 100% ufs is bast.....................

nepoleanl 07-05-2010 16:09

jaf was the best tool but now its ufs or atf