GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > MXKEY (by Alim Hape) > MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2013, 10:54   #1 (permalink)
PSG
No Life Poster

Member: 27761
Thanks Meter: 54
MXKEY Coder: please add option for language pack select for mxkey.exe

hi
we need option for select language pack from DOWNLOAD button.
if we don't know what product code include wanted language pack we can't download wanted pack.
for example i have now 6300 rm-217 from UK and i want to flash to russian or polish lang and i have no idea what is correct pruduct code for such 6300 with polish, so under download option there should be available not only "flash files for connected phone/product codes" but also other languages with same firmware.
i can download firmware with other language but i have to manualy put valid product code, but sometimes it's imposible to find it quick

PLEASE add language pack option for DOWNLOAD button in mxkey

thanks

Old 05-15-2013, 11:37   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 262425
Sonork: 100.1617691
Thanks Meter: 1,264
Bro.

We only recommend you to Download only Firmware of same Product Code of Phone,

If you download another Language file for change & if Firmware Certificates Mismatch can damage Phone,

So we made changes from some previous Version of Mxkey,

Now you can change Language of Phone by selecting different Firmware from Market Drop Down Menu & Click Buscheck,

If Logs show in Green colour "Certificate Matches", then you can Flash it,

If Logs show in Red Colour "Certificates Mismatched", then you must not Flash with the selected Firmware to prevent Damage.

BR,
ZUBER

The Following User Says Thank You to .::ZUBER::. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2013, 14:28   #3 (permalink)
PSG
No Life Poster

@Zuber
if i don't have other flash files than for example polish ppm/image "B" how do you think i could change lang menu from MARKET menu?

first i have to collect all ppm / image etc files in RM-217 folder , and only then i will be able to chose something else in MARKET MENU

OK give me answer for this example:

nokia 6300 R-217 ver 7.21 inside only B menu pack, i have to change menu to russian (i made it but it's just for test now your answer).
for this example i will act as noob:
in rm-217 folder i have only mcu 7,21 ppm B image B and some other files downloaded some time ago
i don't have any other files like ppm i or e (variant with russian) and same image i or e
of course as noob i don't know russian product code for 6300 which include russian menu

i don't have other files than ppm b / image b so how to change flash language for same firmware v7,21 but only "i" or "e" ppm/image without option for selecting files under download button?

Old 05-15-2013, 17:38   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Bro.

You can do this type of experiments on SL2 or lower & risky operation for SL3 Phones,

BTW i have it lots of time with SL3 Phones too, but i will not recommend to all users,

But for your SL2 Phone, just take RPL Backup Erase it,

Downgrade Phone to Version containing your needy Language File,

Now select Latest MCU File with Untick PPM & CNT,

After Flashing process over, check & you will see your Phone is Updated to Latest version with your Laguage inside without change.

Google it see & get your needy Language, or i will provide you the Link after arrive in Office.

BR,
ZUBER

Old 05-16-2013, 09:03   #5 (permalink)
PSG
No Life Poster

@zuber
what are you talking to me ?
did you read what i wrote?
i want to reflash 6300 rm-217 firmware 7.21 variant B (polish) to same firmware 7.21 variant with russian and mxkey don't allow me to choose other language files instead of B i want to download E or I flash files and mxkey display only B becasue this 6300 is B.
i can push mxkey to donwload other variant but i have to know product codes which has got russian.
so please stop writting stupid answers and read all what i wrote, then make answer

Old 05-16-2013, 09:48   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Oh!

Means you only want to write different Language of same Version,

We already not recommend different Firmware changes, so it's implemented in our Program too,

Our program will not give option of various Firmware to a particular Product,

So you have to Google it to Download your needy Language of other Product.

BR,
ZUBER

Old 05-16-2013, 10:19   #7 (permalink)
PSG
No Life Poster

Zuber! I want to reflash same firmware version v7.21 for 6300 ONLY i want to change language from ppmB to ppmE or ppmI (i want to download from mxkey mcusw 7.21 ppmI imageI), what a hell you're talking? i don't want to change firmware vesion form 7.21 to something just want to have option in mxkey to download another language files which now mean: ppmE or ppmI and imageE or imageI.
what for you're writing me such bullsh.it about "various firmware" i don't want to change firmware man! Wake up Mr. HELPDESK!
maybe youe need bigger letters?

I want to have option for language (ppm/image) download in mxkey under download button, just it, not other firmware just more language files of same version.

Old 05-16-2013, 10:47   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Am not talking about Firmware, but about PPM File in my above Post
Quote:
So you have to Google it to Download your needy Language of other Product.
If you know the Product Code where this PPM present, then write Product Code on Mxkey & click Download, else Google search for this File.

That's all & when you don't understand, you will tell Bull#shi@t to my post then you do with your own.

Closed Thread