GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > MXKEY (by Alim Hape) > MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 16:02   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 333037
Sonork: 100.1611244
Thanks Meter: 77
mxkey team play with us

i am three day before i purchese mxkey i already registred and i have a password and i am wait 24 hour for activate.they not activate ,second day i change the password and same prablem.two times i change password yet not server login every time show invalid password from three day what is this? i have a lot of work and costomer angry with me, realy i allso angry with this team.

Old 07-01-2009, 17:43   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 780644
Sonork: 100.88888
Thanks Meter: 131,943
Hi,

If you have problems with registration is not mean we play with you, customers.
We apologies for your problems, but we are not aware of it if you do not post where need to.

We are here to help you and give you support.
We have opened thread for this kind of problems, all you need to do is to read sticky threads and post your problem, we will solve it ASAP.

Here is the thread for this kind of problems:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=717277

BR,
Manole

The Following User Says Thank You to MANOLE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2009, 18:10   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 754324
Sonork: LOVE MOHAMMAD (S.A.W)
Thanks Meter: 500
mx

Quote:
Originally Posted by shama View Post
i am three day before i purchese mxkey i already registred and i have a password and i am wait 24 hour for activate.they not activate ,second day i change the password and same prablem.two times i change password yet not server login every time show invalid password from three day what is this? i have a lot of work and costomer angry with me, realy i allso angry with this team.
if u can ur password its mean that u r key is regiter done try refill

Old 07-01-2009, 23:04   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 43548
Thanks Meter: 2,192
Quote:
Hi,

all you need to do is read every sticky from starts, or search for similiar problems.

the simple thing you need to do is actualy
1. Ticking the 'Use Dongle Id' or
2. Check for 'space' char you pasted in the password field

and Enjoy !

No need to be smart or stupid or angry right?

BR.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alim Hape For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2009, 01:23   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1009679
Thanks Meter: 166
Quote:
hehehe... dont just take any medicine pls read label 1st...
that helps a lot

The Following User Says Thank You to Rabatu For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread