GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > MXKEY (by Alim Hape) > MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape)

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2012, 14:45   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
MATELECOM1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: DHAKA
Posts: 1,116
Member: 1707492
Status: Online
Sonork: shoel242@gmail.com
Thanks Meter: 189
Post Nokia x2-05 only vibrate solution???

i have flash new vr.. .60a but smee only vibrate black screen

MXKEY [MxKey Team HTI Flasher Interface (WinUSB) 2], SN: C085F5CD
Using device: USB ROM and HTI, FW ver: 00.50, SN: 0000DAA6
Connection status: UHCI:HUB::USB 1.10 (Full-speed)
Driver: NMWCD, ver: 7.1.32.75
Module ver: 1.0.0.21200(18-07-2012), Library ver: 1.0.0.14205(18-07-2012)
Make sure USB cable, Battery and charger are removed from device.
Insert USB cable, Battery back to device(make sure to have fully charged battery).
Insert Charger or Press phone's power button(if flashing doesnt start automatically)
Waiting for USB ROM device ...
Device synchronized.
CPU: XGOLD 213
Using embedded SBL from MCU.
Sending EBL Loader...OK
Sending EBL ...OK
Getting EBL Version ...
Boot mode: 0xCC
EBL version major/minor: 10.46
EBL version: Quantum_Bootloader_10.46_M1S1
Protocol version suggested by phone: 3
Set baud rate to: 6.50 Mbit/s
Flash ID: 0089 8982 - 23280001 [Intel NU48F512,512 Mbits]
CFI information:
Flash settings: 0/1024, size: 0x04000000
1 Block regions:
512 x 0x00020000 = 0x04000000
EBL ready !
Original IMEI: 35740604446381
RPL backup already exist (C:\mobileEx\3.5\data\backup\XGOLD_35740604446381_ back.RPL)
Processing file: rm772__08.60a.mcusw
Downloading item CODE:rm772__08.60a.mcusw_ebl_psi.fls, num block: 4, size: 25.50 MB
Erasing area 0x40000000-0x4001FFFE ...OK
Programming completed in 0.328 s
Erasing area 0x40040000-0x4005FFFE ...OK
Programming completed in 0.344 s
Erasing area 0x40060000-0x4015FFFE ...OK
Programming completed in 1.344 s
Erasing area 0x40280000-0x41ABFFFE ...OK
Programming completed in 28.859 s
Checksum verified (0x053E)
Processing file: rm772__08.60a.ppm_d
Downloading item CUSTackage_d.ppm_ebl_psi.fls, num block: 1, size: 5.34 MB
Erasing area 0x41B40000-0x4209527A ...OK
Programming completed in 6.437 s
Checksum verified (0xE05B)
Processing file: rm772__08.60a_001.image_d_tele2_hr_9n8g1
Downloading item CUST:/build/rm772_sw_settings/temp/05 , num block: 1, size: 13.13 MB
Erasing area 0x42240000-0x43E1FFFE ...OK
Programming completed in 15.500 s
Checksum verified (0x5DA2)
Total time for flashing process(boot+erase+write) was 7 min 19.484 s
Waiting for USB device removal ...OK
Waiting for USB device arrival ...
Waiting for device boot up ...
Phone not found, retrying ...
Warning: Phone did not reboot to normal mode.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nokia_X2_05_image5479.jpg (94.4 KB, 115 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 16:12   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
.::ZUBER::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: MXBOX THUNDER Helpdesk
Age: 40
Posts: 4,276
Member: 262425
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1617691
Thanks Meter: 1,257
Bro. Post Buscheck Logs, what was status before Flashing?


BR,
ZUBER
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 17:36   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: pakistan faisalabad
Posts: 84
Member: 1677616
Status: Offline
Sonork: sonofone143@yahoo.com
Thanks Meter: 2
any body help me plz i have problem in nokia x2-05 no display and show only white light .........................plz thanks in advance bc i am so tired friends
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sonofone143 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2012, 18:20   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
.::ZUBER::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: MXBOX THUNDER Helpdesk
Age: 40
Posts: 4,276
Member: 262425
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1617691
Thanks Meter: 1,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofone143 View Post
any body help me plz i have problem in nokia x2-05 no display and show only white light .........................plz thanks in advance bc i am so tired friends
Don't ask for help, will not get Feedback without Logs.

BTW Run Selftest will get you the answer,
If not then Post Buscheck & Selftest Logs.


BR,
ZUBER
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to .::ZUBER::. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2012, 19:55   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
.::MASTER ALONE::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: * Z3X ^ VOLCANO ^ ATF * & ??:)
Posts: 3,379
Member: 1587480
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1618317
Thanks Meter: 2,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by MATELECOM1 View Post
i have flash new vr.. .60a but smee only vibrate black screen

MXKEY [MxKey Team HTI Flasher Interface (WinUSB) 2], SN: C085F5CD
Using device: USB ROM and HTI, FW ver: 00.50, SN: 0000DAA6
Connection status: UHCI:HUB::USB 1.10 (Full-speed)
Driver: NMWCD, ver: 7.1.32.75
Module ver: 1.0.0.21200(18-07-2012), Library ver: 1.0.0.14205(18-07-2012)
Make sure USB cable, Battery and charger are removed from device.
Insert USB cable, Battery back to device(make sure to have fully charged battery).
Insert Charger or Press phone's power button(if flashing doesnt start automatically)
Waiting for USB ROM device ...
Device synchronized.
CPU: XGOLD 213
Using embedded SBL from MCU.
Sending EBL Loader...OK
Sending EBL ...OK
Getting EBL Version ...
Boot mode: 0xCC
EBL version major/minor: 10.46
EBL version: Quantum_Bootloader_10.46_M1S1
Protocol version suggested by phone: 3
Set baud rate to: 6.50 Mbit/s
Flash ID: 0089 8982 - 23280001 [Intel NU48F512,512 Mbits]
CFI information:
Flash settings: 0/1024, size: 0x04000000
1 Block regions:
512 x 0x00020000 = 0x04000000
EBL ready !
Original IMEI: 35740604446381
RPL backup already exist (C:\mobileEx\3.5\data\backup\XGOLD_35740604446381_ back.RPL)
Processing file: rm772__08.60a.mcusw
Downloading item CODE:rm772__08.60a.mcusw_ebl_psi.fls, num block: 4, size: 25.50 MB
Erasing area 0x40000000-0x4001FFFE ...OK
Programming completed in 0.328 s
Erasing area 0x40040000-0x4005FFFE ...OK
Programming completed in 0.344 s
Erasing area 0x40060000-0x4015FFFE ...OK
Programming completed in 1.344 s
Erasing area 0x40280000-0x41ABFFFE ...OK
Programming completed in 28.859 s
Checksum verified (0x053E)
Processing file: rm772__08.60a.ppm_d
Downloading item CUSTackage_d.ppm_ebl_psi.fls, num block: 1, size: 5.34 MB
Erasing area 0x41B40000-0x4209527A ...OK
Programming completed in 6.437 s
Checksum verified (0xE05B)
Processing file: rm772__08.60a_001.image_d_tele2_hr_9n8g1
Downloading item CUST:/build/rm772_sw_settings/temp/05 , num block: 1, size: 13.13 MB
Erasing area 0x42240000-0x43E1FFFE ...OK
Programming completed in 15.500 s
Checksum verified (0x5DA2)
Total time for flashing process(boot+erase+write) was 7 min 19.484 s
Waiting for USB device removal ...OK
Waiting for USB device arrival ...
Waiting for device boot up ...
Phone not found, retrying ...
Warning: Phone did not reboot to normal mode.
Before Phone condition & Flash with Same product code I hope Positive Result.

BR.
Arsalan gsm2000.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to .::MASTER ALONE::. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 21:31   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9
Member: 1777688
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi guys i have the very same pro
blem anybody can help me plzzz
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 16:09   #7 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 10
Member: 1764155
Status: Offline
Sonork: 2500
Thanks Meter: 3
hi guys i have same prob: help
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to emmtech For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 16:32   #8 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 71
Member: 1306485
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
display problame .....................
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 20:13   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
.::MASTER ALONE::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: * Z3X ^ VOLCANO ^ ATF * & ??:)
Posts: 3,379
Member: 1587480
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1618317
Thanks Meter: 2,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmtech View Post
hi guys i have same prob: help
What's Your Problem Clear Post 1st.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanubaba View Post
display problame .....................

You Mean White Display?

BR.
Arsalan gsm2000.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 16:52   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 30
Member: 956783
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
plz if anybody have a solution for this phone x2-05 plz let us know
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 23:12   #11 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
gbluez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 11,043
Member: 73565
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by afogan View Post
plz if anybody have a solution for this phone x2-05 plz let us know
start to check phone hardware, if after flashing over and over again got no result.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Seeking for flash nokia 5110 old version (3 version) can exchange for new Tomas Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 7 07-05-2014 11:33
Need software upgrade for Nokia 5110 ptkrf Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 29 06-27-2014 21:31
New Nokia Software!!!!!!! Jefferson Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 48 05-12-2013 13:07

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:38.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.38502 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO