GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > MXKEY (by Alim Hape) > MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 11:35   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 125945
Thanks Meter: 495
Donate money to this user
Thumbs up Please help how conf. The sw for flash bb5 phones, not accept my conf. For flash bb5

Please My friend, want do u explain to me how i have need of set the "CONF" for the BB5 for flash the file in automatic from my default directory?, i have flashated more phones BB5, whith previous version, but no whith this version, because not show in the Field "Path", my directory that i write in "conf.", please have everybody want explain to me how have need of set my "conf." for show the directory that i put and the list in field Path?
Good, i selection my directory where i have the variant of the FW, EG. my pc is in italian, one N95, i put in directory: C:\Programmi\Nokia\Phoenix\Products, and in General Setting in the field Market i put RM-195, but yesterday whith one N95 working not DEAD, ENGLISH whith P.Code UK, i click in Scan, and the Mx, show this phone and in the Market field put the P.Code of this phone, i was want flash this phone whith one my file of My List of the FW in the directory UP, but the program not permite to me of change the P.CODE writed in the phone and (set in automatic the MCU, PPM, CNT) i have this:

1) model: RM-195
2) P.code that have the phone, (i want enter in automatic p.code from my list of my Fw, but not show the menu', but only the p.code of this phone UK,
3) in the PATH field i have clicked in the button near this string, and i have selectionated the correct directory, manually, not in automatit from the CONF.,in the field that have open i go in C>Programmi>Nokia>Phoenix>Products>RM-159 and closed this, i loock this string in PATH field but not show the menu' for i selectionar my file for flash, WHERE I TO DO ERROR?, please perdon my English and i hope have one everybody that have understand to me, have ALLS type of the GUIDE and VIDEO, but NO how set in CONF. for show my MENU' from the directory where i have the FW.

P.s. in other N95 Dead, same FW, same model, N95 BUT DEAD, i have selectionated in CONF. Market RM-159 check this and applic, this time, whith the older version, in PATH field, i have loock show the directory that i have put in "Conf.", in the "model" field RM-159 and in the "market" field, the menu' for i selectionar the fw that i want installar, WHY no this time?, please this is the 4 phones LIVE that i not want flash, help to me, whith picture if is possible.
Loock my "conf." and please know to me , whith photo and alls the point that i have need of check, loock this, is errated for shure:
the first photo is when i was flash N95 without problem from my directory, and after whith the new version, not is possible or i not remember more the steps, for flash whith the files from my directory, loock please,
BR
MAX
Attached Images
File Type: gif 2010-04-22_203705.gif (38.5 KB, 29 views)
File Type: gif 2010-05-16_104228.gif (31.9 KB, 19 views)
File Type: gif 2010-05-16_104301.gif (29.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: gif 2010-05-16_104433.gif (30.5 KB, 12 views)

Old 05-16-2010, 13:35   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1014781
Thanks Meter: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpizza View Post
Please My friend, want do u explain to me how i have need of set the "CONF" for the BB5 for flash the file in automatic from my default directory?, i have flashated more phones BB5, whith previous version, but no whith this version, because not show in the Field "Path", my directory that i write in "conf.", please have everybody want explain to me how have need of set my "conf." for show the directory that i put and the list in field Path?
Good, i selection my directory where i have the variant of the FW, EG. my pc is in italian, one N95, i put in directory: C:\Programmi\Nokia\Phoenix\Products, and in General Setting in the field Market i put RM-195, but yesterday whith one N95 working not DEAD, ENGLISH whith P.Code UK, i click in Scan, and the Mx, show this phone and in the Market field put the P.Code of this phone, i was want flash this phone whith one my file of My List of the FW in the directory UP, but the program not permite to me of change the P.CODE writed in the phone and (set in automatic the MCU, PPM, CNT) i have this:

1) model: RM-195
2) P.code that have the phone, (i want enter in automatic p.code from my list of my Fw, but not show the menu', but only the p.code of this phone UK,
3) in the PATH field i have clicked in the button near this string, and i have selectionated the correct directory, manually, not in automatit from the CONF.,in the field that have open i go in C>Programmi>Nokia>Phoenix>Products>RM-159 and closed this, i loock this string in PATH field but not show the menu' for i selectionar my file for flash, WHERE I TO DO ERROR?, please perdon my English and i hope have one everybody that have understand to me, have ALLS type of the GUIDE and VIDEO, but NO how set in CONF. for show my MENU' from the directory where i have the FW.

P.s. in other N95 Dead, same FW, same model, N95 BUT DEAD, i have selectionated in CONF. Market RM-159 check this and applic, this time, whith the older version, in PATH field, i have loock show the directory that i have put in "Conf.", in the "model" field RM-159 and in the "market" field, the menu' for i selectionar the fw that i want installar, WHY no this time?, please this is the 4 phones LIVE that i not want flash, help to me, whith picture if is possible.
Loock my "conf." and please know to me , whith photo and alls the point that i have need of check, loock this, is errated for shure:
the first photo is when i was flash N95 without problem from my directory, and after whith the new version, not is possible or i not remember more the steps, for flash whith the files from my directory, loock please,
BR
MAX

Bro, first reinstall it, then after sign application, add C:\Programmi\Nokia\Phoenix\Products only into data package directory, and no need to put in the highlight market item list. It will find it there.

Old 05-16-2010, 14:13   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Thanks for your help, but becouse i have need reinstall all, when now i enter in the server in one moment, all work perfectament, the unique problem is the directory, i put or change the directory when launch the Nokia field, from the setting elimine the other that i see and put my directory, i hope do u have understand my better English.
In the Highlight field not have need put nothing?, please is possible know to me one conf. of the late "directory" and late "general setting" whith have the field higlight market?
thank you for your help
Br
Max

Old 05-16-2010, 16:44   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1014781
Thanks Meter: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpizza View Post
Thanks for your help, but becouse i have need reinstall all, when now i enter in the server in one moment, all work perfectament, the unique problem is the directory, i put or change the directory when launch the Nokia field, from the setting elimine the other that i see and put my directory, i hope do u have understand my better English.
In the Highlight field not have need put nothing?, please is possible know to me one conf. of the late "directory" and late "general setting" whith have the field higlight market?
thank you for your help
Br
Max

I dont understand exactly, but no need to put anything in the highlight, its just for changing the colour in the Market field of your choice, look at my settings here

everything work perfect.

The Following User Says Thank You to curvenger For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2010, 12:11   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Yes, very thanks for your help, i have reinstallated all, how do u have writed, have open the XML file and now i have this directory correct, i was haved not signated the other application, was all FALSE, but was are working, but now i have all signated and the correct directory, i have testated and in one moment i have in PATH the directory that i have in the conf., thank you
very help
BR
Max

Old 05-17-2010, 12:12   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Please only ultime question, want put for me one photo how setting other late?
thank you
BR
Max

The Following User Says Thank You to .:Ripgsm:. For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread