GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > MXKEY (by Alim Hape) > MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 17:34   #1 (permalink)

Member: 788900
Thanks Meter: 4
Please Separate MXKEY Software Suites !

I have suggest for MXKEY coder/programmer, it would be good to separate the MXKEY software suites. Just like what have done by Cruiser Team to their Cruiser Suites (as a study).
Why it'll be good?
1. More easy to debugging the apps. As we know MXKEY in every release found bugs as reported by users.
2. Less resource, less windows RAM consumption, faster load the apps. MXKEY Suites need long-long-long time to load the apps.
3. Minimize conflict between apps.
4. More easy to add the adds-on application in the future update, not needed to integrate in main apps.
BR

The Following User Says Thank You to tekadbulat For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2010, 18:14   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1014781
Thanks Meter: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekadbulat View Post
I have suggest for MXKEY coder/programmer, it would be good to separate the MXKEY software suites. Just like what have done by Cruiser Team to their Cruiser Suites (as a study).
Why it'll be good?
1. More easy to debugging the apps. As we know MXKEY in every release found bugs as reported by users.
2. Less resource, less windows RAM consumption, faster load the apps. MXKEY Suites need long-long-long time to load the apps.
4. More easy to add the adds-on application in the future update, not needed to integrate in main apps.
BR
Bro, What will the suite include?? Only nokia suite or nothing? If its like what you suggested, then we need to install all the addons separately?? In the current version of Mx key, i think the modules are not executed during mxkey startup, So, if all the modules are deleted, the startup will still be slow. (in my opinion)

Old 05-16-2010, 19:36   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 631660
Thanks Meter: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekadbulat View Post
Why it'll be good?
BR

on my pc mxkey loads in 3 seconds if you use a p1 to unlock and flash phones......bro before sugesting something...check if you have some damage to your pc (viruses trojans ..low amount of ram or MENTHAL)

no regards

Old 05-18-2010, 16:40   #4 (permalink)

Member: 788900
Thanks Meter: 4
I Love MXKEY for Nokia phone repairing tool, just like I love Cruiser for Sony Ericsson phone repairing. So I compare the application interface, the both is good but I think Cruiser Suites have plus point beside MXKEY, when the Cruiser Team make decission to separate Tools for each phone type/platform. It'll be more efficient for coder/programmer for tracking the bug of the software, and make update when neccesary. So I thing not bad if MXKEY team would adopt/adapt (not follow) what Cruiser team did.

Closed Thread