GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape) (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550/)
-   -   sl3 contact service repair [NOT SUPPORTED YET] (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550/sl3-contact-service-repair-not-supported-yet-1034872/)

amin1999 06-28-2010 14:29

sl3 contact service repair [NOT SUPPORTED YET]
 
plz help me for contact service free or by log??????????

curvenger 06-28-2010 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by amin1999 (Post 6017757)
plz help me for contact service free or by log??????????

Can you psot self test log here, or at least scan log.

.::VENUGOPAL::. 06-28-2010 16:04

which model ,post log here

Ramzan 06-28-2010 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by amin1999 (Post 6017757)
plz help me for contact service free or by log??????????

The simple answer is , If ur sl3 Phone have security test failed then u can repair that write pm via sx4 pm authorization
and if simlock data corrupted then u can't repair that

tariq_h 06-28-2010 17:24

i think ,he is afraid of posting selftest

noagsm 06-28-2010 18:40

if simlock data corrupted no solution jet

akashrana_sky 06-28-2010 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by amin1999 (Post 6017757)
plz help me for contact service free or by log??????????


brother this thread not clear to all!
if you have confusion about sl3 you need to go mx-key official or stickily
all said here about your all problem!


thanks

ihsan2007 07-24-2010 11:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanikya (Post 6018232)
which model ,post log here

log :

Phone Type: RM-561 (Nokia 2700 classic)
SW Version: V 09.80 02-12-09 RM-561 (c) Nokia
Imei plain: 35419203235916-5
Product Code: 0588457
Language Pack:
- not available.

This is SL3 phone(Simlock2 format).
- Avoid SW Downgrade & manual erase to this phone !

SIMLOCK invalid!
SUPERDONGLE_KEY[MX] seems to be valid
SIMLOCK_TEST failed!
SECURITY_TEST passed


SIMLOCK_DATA corrupted!

seltf test:

Phone Type: RM-561
SW version: V 09.80 02-12-09 RM-561 (c) Nokia

ID Test name Startup Result
3 EAR_DATA_LOOP Y passed
12 SIM_CLK_LOOP Y passed
13 SIM_IO_CTRL_LOOP Y passed
15 SLEEP_X_LOOP Y passed
46 UEM_CBUS_IF Y passed
7 KEYBOARD_STUCK N passed
22 CAMERA_IF N !not ready
20 BACKUP_BATT N !not ready
43 LCD N !not ready
21 LPRF_IF N !not ready
44 LPRF_AUDIO_LINES N !not ready
2 CURRENT_CONS N !not ready
42 RADIO N !not ready
69 BACKLIGHT Y !not ready
33 SIM_LOCK N !failed !
93 SECURITY N passed
71 BT_WAKEUP N passed
96 HOOKINT N passed
88 TAHVOINT Y passed
101 BTEMP N passed
119 IIC N passed
108 EXT_DEVICE N passed
56 CDSP_SLEEPCLK_FREQ N passed
128 CDSP_SLEEPCLOCK_FREQ N !no signal
86 CDSP_RF_BB_IF N !no signal
83 CDSP_RF_SUPPLY N !no signal
80 CDSP_TX_PLL_PHASE_LOCK N !no signal
81 CDSP_RX_IQ_LOOP_BACK N !no signal
77 CDSP_GSM_TX_POWER N !no signal

somratjisan 07-24-2010 11:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihsan2007 (Post 6123491)
log :

Phone Type: RM-561 (Nokia 2700 classic)
SW Version: V 09.80 02-12-09 RM-561 (c) Nokia
Imei plain: 35419203235916-5
Product Code: 0588457
Language Pack:
- not available.

This is SL3 phone(Simlock2 format).
- Avoid SW Downgrade & manual erase to this phone !

SIMLOCK invalid!
SUPERDONGLE_KEY[MX] seems to be valid
SIMLOCK_TEST failed!
SECURITY_TEST passed


SIMLOCK_DATA corrupted!

seltf test:

Phone Type: RM-561
SW version: V 09.80 02-12-09 RM-561 (c) Nokia

ID Test name Startup Result
3 EAR_DATA_LOOP Y passed
12 SIM_CLK_LOOP Y passed
13 SIM_IO_CTRL_LOOP Y passed
15 SLEEP_X_LOOP Y passed
46 UEM_CBUS_IF Y passed
7 KEYBOARD_STUCK N passed
22 CAMERA_IF N !not ready
20 BACKUP_BATT N !not ready
43 LCD N !not ready
21 LPRF_IF N !not ready
44 LPRF_AUDIO_LINES N !not ready
2 CURRENT_CONS N !not ready
42 RADIO N !not ready
69 BACKLIGHT Y !not ready
33 SIM_LOCK N !failed !
93 SECURITY N passed
71 BT_WAKEUP N passed
96 HOOKINT N passed
88 TAHVOINT Y passed
101 BTEMP N passed
119 IIC N passed
108 EXT_DEVICE N passed
56 CDSP_SLEEPCLK_FREQ N passed
128 CDSP_SLEEPCLOCK_FREQ N !no signal
86 CDSP_RF_BB_IF N !no signal
83 CDSP_RF_SUPPLY N !no signal
80 CDSP_TX_PLL_PHASE_LOCK N !no signal
81 CDSP_RX_IQ_LOOP_BACK N !no signal
77 CDSP_GSM_TX_POWER N !no signal


This is sl3 phone and simlock data corrupted not supported yet

ihsan2007 07-24-2010 11:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by curvenger (Post 6017918)
Can you psot self test log here, or at least scan log.

log :

Phone Type: RM-561 (Nokia 2700 classic)
SW Version: V 09.80 02-12-09 RM-561 (c) Nokia
Imei plain: 35419203235916-5
Product Code: 0588457
Language Pack:
- not available.

This is SL3 phone(Simlock2 format).
- Avoid SW Downgrade & manual erase to this phone !

SIMLOCK invalid!
SUPERDONGLE_KEY[MX] seems to be valid
SIMLOCK_TEST failed!
SECURITY_TEST passed


SIMLOCK_DATA corrupted!

seltf test:

Phone Type: RM-561
SW version: V 09.80 02-12-09 RM-561 (c) Nokia

ID Test name Startup Result
3 EAR_DATA_LOOP Y passed
12 SIM_CLK_LOOP Y passed
13 SIM_IO_CTRL_LOOP Y passed
15 SLEEP_X_LOOP Y passed
46 UEM_CBUS_IF Y passed
7 KEYBOARD_STUCK N passed
22 CAMERA_IF N !not ready
20 BACKUP_BATT N !not ready
43 LCD N !not ready
21 LPRF_IF N !not ready
44 LPRF_AUDIO_LINES N !not ready
2 CURRENT_CONS N !not ready
42 RADIO N !not ready
69 BACKLIGHT Y !not ready
33 SIM_LOCK N !failed !
93 SECURITY N passed
71 BT_WAKEUP N passed
96 HOOKINT N passed
88 TAHVOINT Y passed
101 BTEMP N passed
119 IIC N passed
108 EXT_DEVICE N passed
56 CDSP_SLEEPCLK_FREQ N passed
128 CDSP_SLEEPCLOCK_FREQ N !no signal
86 CDSP_RF_BB_IF N !no signal
83 CDSP_RF_SUPPLY N !no signal
80 CDSP_TX_PLL_PHASE_LOCK N !no signal
81 CDSP_RX_IQ_LOOP_BACK N !no signal
77 CDSP_GSM_TX_POWER N !no signal
please help, tanks

ihsan2007 07-24-2010 12:01

solusi bro help,, mx key not support,,

shahinahmed007 07-24-2010 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihsan2007 (Post 6123560)
solusi bro help,, mx key not support,,

just wait for update.
no solution yet

kritz01 07-24-2010 12:30

this is SL3 not yet supported

w8 for the update



b.r.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:21.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.28115 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO