GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > MXKEY (by Alim Hape) > MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2010, 06:42   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 750001
Sonork: 100.1641021
Thanks Meter: 1,269

S soon will able to use new Rocking box mostly it will b available in 2011 Best box of the year..........

More Powerful Much Faster then other some solutions will b StandLone N Very Cheap Box

then we can Enjoy the power of New master blaster box from the team....Soon we will see good news for that

The Following User Says Thank You to akashub For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2010, 08:05   #17 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 115144
Sonork: 100.1590698
Thanks Meter: 498
Thanx Manole,

Good news for new mxbox, we are waiting for this box.

Br,
Srinivas Reddy.

Old 10-16-2010, 13:53   #18 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 918154
Sonork: As Long As I Can
Thanks Meter: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking View Post
Why do you ask so many question about hardware and security in which is no use for an end user, or is i am mr i know it all.

Wait for release then see, if you dont like don t buy, i am sure what ever any1 says here they will still buy it 100%, because they know it will be good.

all good things comes to those who wait , regards any other questions or comments, can t wait bla bla bla, there not 1 professional repair man with 1 tool but i can assure you it will be your best tool.

BR

for now

go go go go go......mx key team.....i'm waiting.......

Old 10-16-2010, 14:05   #19 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 918154
Sonork: As Long As I Can
Thanks Meter: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANOLE View Post
I think will have a reader for put your MXKEY smart card.
Can be also used with all actual MXKEY dongles.

But most important things are:

1. VERY CHEAP BOX
2. will be able to flash all new protocols from nokia.
3. some other HOT things, at proper time we will let you know

BR,
Manole

i'm really2 happy with it specially number one.......what about sl3 unlock ?? will be implemented or not ? cause in my place the phone is cheap....n for sl3 unlock...imagine this..price of the phone $50 n the cost is about $40-$50 so...bla bla bla so...i'm still waiting mx key team to release it......don't know when... but i will be waiting....

Old 10-16-2010, 14:07   #20 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1184999
Thanks Meter: 63
go mxkey team..

we mx-key user are very glad to welcome the new box of best tool for nokia..

br

Old 10-16-2010, 14:42   #21 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 780644
Sonork: 100.88888
Thanks Meter: 131,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shensohau View Post
Those are good news Mr.Manole and Mx-Team, but what happen for example in my case, im a new user of Mx-Key, and i learning step by step about the use of My Box(N-box+Twister+Mx-key), i found many errors flashing, i learn a lot reading information on internet, your post etc, and for me it is not fair, because I bought it recently, in my country venezuela is not cheap and easy buy and find your products, for example the mx-key costs in my country is around 140$, only the Mx-Key, your Nokia Battery Adapter price here is 40$!!!, and is not easy buy dollars for buy, we have limits,please more support to the old tools, and i know that new devices require new technology and new Boxes, but please fix the bugs in your old tools, more support and addons and try to establish a balance between both points of view, please!!!
1. I do not understand from where did you buy so expensive, when you can buy from IPMART or GSMSERVER both
MXKEY + NBA at ~60 usd + shipping 30 usd and i am sure is easy to send money by Western Union.

2. Old boxes have old hardware and they are not made by me or my team. To support more phones with new loaders
and protocols you have to ask Saras to make update for a box what is copy and he will not get any profit from it.

3. Is not my fault resellers in your country sell our products so expensive, for this you have alternative from point 1.

For future when you will see our new box out in market, stay tuned on GSMSERVER or IPMART web shop and buy it from them.

BR,
Manole

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MANOLE For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 10-16-2010, 14:53   #22 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1230787
Thanks Meter: 96
Quote:
1. I do not understand from where did you buy so expensive, when you can buy from IPMART or GSMSERVER both
MXKEY + NBA at ~60 usd + shipping 30 usd and i am sure is easy to send money by Western Union.

2. Old boxes have old hardware and they are not made by me or my team. To support more phones with new loaders
and protocols you have to ask Saras to make update for a box what is copy and he will not get any profit from it.

3. Is not my fault resellers in your country sell our products so expensive, for this you have alternative from point 1.

For future when you will see our new box out in market, stay tuned on GSMSERVER or IPMART web shop and buy it from them.

BR,
Manole

u ve spoken well bro. manole.
even if its 5 years me myself i 'll wait.

go go high mx team.

Old 10-16-2010, 14:56   #23 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 685048
Sonork: 100.1602248
Thanks Meter: 30
Mobile Plus

How Much Time Wait Friends

Old 10-16-2010, 15:55   #24 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 45247
Thanks Meter: 49
Quote:
All new nokia's have new protocol. For this we need new box what can flash.
Is not easy to design new box what can flash correctly all new nokia.

This box will be available soon with some other nice features, and will be cheap.

BR,
Manole
please define : "SOON"

Old 10-16-2010, 16:11   #25 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 780644
Sonork: 100.88888
Thanks Meter: 131,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehelmut View Post
please define : "SOON"
We try this year, may be next month.
But when you come with a totally new product in market, many things do not work like we want.

BR,
Manole

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MANOLE For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 10-16-2010, 16:44   #26 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1377783
Sonork: 100.1611724
Thanks Meter: 3,336
Donate money to this user
Quote:

BR,
Manole
Manole Hi, I know it's not your fault and I'm not blaming you of anything or the team in my country things are so that the resellers here want to get rich at the expense of others, do not blame you for that in my country we are restricted the dollars, only have to pay by credit card with $ 400 per person and I have 2 seats on mine and my wife, so maybe buy the solutions that you release, but we pay taxes if it costs more than $ 100 so you can imagine, but I very much agree with the new box and even more if you solve and make it easier work, thank you very much for your efforts! Excuse me for my bad english!!!

Old 10-16-2010, 16:46   #27 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1377783
Sonork: 100.1611724
Thanks Meter: 3,336
Donate money to this user
Quote:
We try this year, may be next month.
But when you come with a totally new product in market, many things do not work like we want.

BR,
Manole

(many things do not work like we want)

What This Mean???

Closed Thread