GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Martech Products > Martech Phones / Modems Tools > MDM Service Tools

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 14:47   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 10905
Thanks Meter: 109
Is MDM and Martech team cheating us?

What kind of joke is support for Siemens modules?

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=803649

I have readed more than 20 diferent siemens modules and MDM always says are unlocked (but they are not).

I know some people with the same problem here in Spain.

Please members, give your feedback.

Wbr

Old 08-13-2009, 15:48   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 78421
Thanks Meter: 987
We are not a wizards, we were testing before releasing and it works smoothly on first level various modems/models.

We inform about it on forum, on faqs, we also replied in your messages but seems you don't want to understand that your spanish modems are locked to other level and can't be unlocked with this solution !
How many times should we told you and others that ?

You was able to read info from 20 modems and you can't you understand some simple english words "it doesn't work on your simlock levels" ?

And mdm says it's unlocked because first level is unlocked, or wasn't ever locked. Simply.

Here is next proove MDM works fine on first simlock level, we got screenshot and details from satisfied customer who had siemens modem locked originally to Claro Brasil, now it works fine on TIM !! Thanks Marcio for this.

I suggest you to stop blaming and writing bull****, I could understand your thinking if we were cheating and don't saying it's only one level unlocking but otherwise the cheater is you because you are making confusion, ugly rumours and telling lies.

Regards to all users,

Martech Team

The Following User Says Thank You to MARTECH For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 15:46   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I answer you (i know you are not martech)

"We are not a wizards, we were testing before releasing and it works smoothly on first level various modems/models"

I asked in martech forum, and here in gsmcity any report of spanish users, and i found NOBODY in spain able to unlock any siemens modem.
You screenshot is beautifull, but insn't a proove of your software is working here in spain (with our modems).

"We inform about it on forum, on faqs, we also replied in your messages but seems you don't want to understand that your spanish modems are locked to other level and can't be unlocked with this solution !
How many times should we told you and others that ?"

Yes but you DONīT inform spanish customers BEFORE to buy that MDM is not working on spanish siemens modems, and you must be HONEST, in reality here is NOT WORKING.

"You was able to read info from 20 modems and you can't you understand some simple english words "it doesn't work on your simlock levels"?
And mdm says it's unlocked because first level is unlocked, or wasn't ever locked. Simply"

For me its simply, martech makes NO PROFIT on my business, i wasted my money and donīt want to stay quiet while you sell martech boxes (donīt think sell many anyway).

I have a software able to unlock Tc35i and Mc35i, and is working perfectly with the same modems you claim are not locked, or imei barred or multiplelocks or whatever.

"Here is next proove MDM works fine on first simlock level, we got screenshot and details from satisfied customer who had siemens modem locked originally to Claro Brasil, now it works fine on TIM !! Thanks Marcio for this."

Just one??!! From Brasil? I said SPAIN

If i read any spanish modem will also display UNLOCKED So this is not a proove this is the same i get when i plug any modem.

"I suggest you to stop blaming and writing bull****, I could understand your thinking if we were cheating and don't saying it's only one level unlocking but otherwise the cheater is you because you are making confusion, ugly rumours and telling lies"

My suggest is to improove the software you are selling or tell spanish customers all siemens modules in spain are not unlockeable by this solution.

I am respected member of this forum and i never blame, so carefull what you say; this is not a fight, but have more to loose than me.

Wbr

Old 08-14-2009, 19:58   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 78421
Thanks Meter: 987
MDM works only on first level of siemens modems.

It doesn't matter if they are spanish, german, swedish or polish, if they are locked to only first level then it works, if other situation then it won't work and modem is still locked.

If you have "software" to unlock tc35i/mc35i why are you crying for mdm? use it on first level as it's written, use it for other models, and use your own software on other levels of siemens/cinterion.
or maybe you are using this spanish trick with siem 14.7 and flex cable ?
aren't you ? lol it doesn't work on "i" versions..
you can show your sw to all users here, would be nice proof of your words.

If you are so respected member then keep the level as we are.

Enough, with regards

Martech Team

Old 08-16-2009, 11:48   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Its simply working, since 2 years ago.

They unlock these modems in any level, with no problems not like MDM

Donīt lie saying you are first in the world, because you are not.

You think you are very clever, but it seems you are not. LOL

Better advert spanish users and quit stupid "first in the world" text because you are wrong, its FALSE.

You can erase post if you want to, i am not going to let it dissapear.

Last edited by Tech mobil; 08-16-2009 at 20:13.

Old 08-16-2009, 18:55   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 186466
Sonork: 100.112959
Thanks Meter: 9,125
we are not going to erase any posts in this section. From what I can see, the soft you are talking about works only with tc35i and mc35i. where is all the rest ?? Reading comprehension ability seems to be the weak point of you. Can you read that our soft unlocks only the first level as we tested it on the modems we had in our country. next post of yours which repeats previous posts and doesn't come up with anything new will be treated as a spam. Don't adverstise a competitive product on our website.You must have read the MDM info when you bought it. There was an info from the beginning we have been servicing the FIRST UNLOCK LEVEL. The subject is over.I am not going to read other products adverts on our site and your posts are nothing more than that.

if you want our product to do all unlock levels , just send us the modem unless we have not modems of this type. we are not magicians to create it out ouf nothing.we have NEVER lied to our customers. or copany has been on the arket for over 10 years and have you ever seen that we have lied to anybody? we know that these odes are used in different devices and countries and may be different securities. we tested the first level and we gave this info to all customers.IF YOU WANT MARTECH TO DO SOMETHING, SEND US THE DEVICE OR MODEM and in a short time we will add it.

Last edited by Tech mobil; 08-16-2009 at 19:13.

Closed Thread