GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Martech Products > Martech Phones / Modems Tools > MDM Service Tools

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 16:28   #1 (permalink)
J_M
Freak Poster

Member: 516470
Thanks Meter: 70
Stop giving free unlock codes

Please stop or close this thread:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=781410

-Huawei MDM Unlocking codes Request-CLOSED!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moderators and Product Supporters should do something about this..

So I want to ask all of member's to don't give free codes to new member's (Jun, Jul 2009) or end users. with just 1 post or several posts. They are not in the GSM bussiness, they are prospect clients or end users.

My client emailed me that he's not going to buy unlock codes, cause he got it for free in this forum.

There should be a requirement to giving codes, like 50 minimum post or member for more than a year. there also should be a limit of time for test.

I have a gadget/box for unlocking via cables or Usb that have activation for a year, how can i invest in a box/tool that have unlimited unlock and can calculate via imei, if someone is giving all IMEI codes for free to all.

How can we get our investments from this unlock tools/box.
I'm greatly affected by this cause mostly who requested is from my country,
I live by unlocking, this is my bread and butter. Please help brothers! don't kill market.

Thank you for reading.

Br:
J_M

See related links:

requested by - Ali******
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...&postcount=542
request to Moderators

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J_M For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2009, 17:36   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 143889
Sonork: 100.1584685
Thanks Meter: 341
@J_M

i understand ur feelings bro.. u are 100% correct and i m 100% agree with u also... but u should keep in mind that minimum post bindings will bring only 1000 spammers also 10x useless job to our moderators. and this happened before several times. its becoz of some stupid members from us who is destroying our business and their own al well.

so batter a rule of banning free code supply in forum instead of min post bindings... but guess what there are a lot of peoples among us will not agree with this what can do??? they are also part/member of this forum

Old 07-29-2009, 17:50   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 22038
Thanks Meter: 21
I believe this forum and many like this one are all exist to help each other!
of course it's bad when you loose a customer because someone else has given him free service! but that's life,you get some,you loose some!
banning those who give free codes doesn't make sense because a free code worth nothing compare to a free cracked software (JAF is the best example!
those who cracks boxes are even seen as saints by some and they never banned!
bussiness comes with both, profit and los

Old 07-29-2009, 18:24   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2878
Thanks Meter: 9,123
but all can see how many only registred with 1 post for free code...

this is not good for every one here in gsm biss.

and this is all caused of martech free nck calc...

way martech dont use 1 credit per code ???

THANKS TO MARTECH TEAM!

if ali****** whants to make free service he should give codes only to realy gsm members here...
100 posts and registred since minimum 1 year...

br.
hari

Old 07-29-2009, 18:26   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 143889
Sonork: 100.1584685
Thanks Meter: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddierasta View Post
I believe this forum and many like this one are all exist to help each other!
of course it's bad when you loose a customer because someone else has given him free service! but that's life,you get some,you loose some!
banning those who give free codes doesn't make sense because a free code worth nothing compare to a free cracked software (JAF is the best example!
those who cracks boxes are even seen as saints by some and they never banned!
bussiness comes with both, profit and los
maybe u are right but supplying codes for free is not quite same as cracking software..
my post for those peoples who purchased something and after his investment is returned he started to F.UCk others business... for example take blackberry unlocking using FGB via usb sharing & martech free nck calc. some moron do this before his investments returns. but we dont have any right becoz its his money and he can do anything
peoples who are able to crack is very few here and remember most of the time there is a reason behind that...even sometime it was so dirty...
but peoples which are mentioned first are 1000 here...

Finally we are discussing an issue which cant be resolved ever i believe and we have to walk forward with these as long as we are here talking this aa a part of this field

hope i m clear enough....

Old 07-29-2009, 19:31   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 21937
Thanks Meter: 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_M View Post
Please stop or close this thread:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=781410

-Huawei MDM Unlocking codes Request-CLOSED!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moderators and Product Supporters should do something about this..

So I want to ask all of member's to don't give free codes to new member's (Jun, Jul 2009) or end users. with just 1 post or several posts. They are not in the GSM bussiness, they are prospect clients or end users.

My client emailed me that he's not going to buy unlock codes, cause he got it for free in this forum.

There should be a requirement to giving codes, like 50 minimum post or member for more than a year. there also should be a limit of time for test.

I have a gadget/box for unlocking via cables or Usb that have activation for a year, how can i invest in a box/tool that have unlimited unlock and can calculate via imei, if someone is giving all IMEI codes for free to all.

How can we get our investments from this unlock tools/box.
I'm greatly affected by this cause mostly who requested is from my country,
I live by unlocking, this is my bread and butter. Please help brothers! don't kill market.

Thank you for reading.

Br:
J_M

See related links:

requested by - Ali******
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...&postcount=542
request to Moderators

well
i dont think anyone can or should stop ppl who giving free codes ...
yes , sometimes its meeesing with our work ....
and limit to posts should be wrong as Softway said , it will spam the board.
but if the free codes givers will limit the codes only to old members like year or so ... it will be better.

Old 07-29-2009, 19:43   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 11400
Sonork: 100.110305
Thanks Meter: 310
Stop post bulli**** saying it's Martech fault, the fault is stupid ppl who
post codes for free. MDM isn't free, it also need box to run so.. ?

also as you can see these ppl who gives codes are using other boxes to calculate codes. they use more often MDM because you can calc also flash code and works smoothly and fastly not like in other boxes..

STOP SAYING BULL**** !

holden

The Following User Says Thank You to Holden For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread