Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|06-16-2009, 11:17||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2002
Thanked 310 Times in 66 Posts
VERY IMPORTANT - about MDM application (EN / PL)
We would like to clear some facts and questions about unlocking Siemens/Cinterion modems.
MDM Service Tools unlock first simlock level doing it in modem mode.
It means to get proper connection modem must be switched on in normal mode, pc must see it as normal modem device.
Transmission is possible only in this way.
There is many various device configurations, many times you can see RS232 port on it but it's not directly connected with modem module.
Even if you connect it with proper serial cable, you can't establish connection with pc and MDM, you can't do Read Info/Unlock.
The problem is due of fact RS232 port isn't connected with modem itself but it's for device only and used for configuration / programming / connection whole device only.
Sometimes after successful unlock you can't get network on modem device, it's not because of bad unlock, several
problems could be a reason:
- sim card is blocked
- serial number of modem is linked to sim card and will work only with it
- modem is barred for all outgoing calls
- modem is barred for all outgoing calls and it's used in roaming
- modem is locked on Network Subset level
- modem is locked on Service Provider level
- modem is locked on Corporate level
Below you can see few photos of devices which has got RS232 and Siemens modems inside but due of missing connection from RS232 to modem module you can't make connection with MDM Service Tools.
Solution for such problems is using such device which will allow to put modem module and get connected with pc + MDM.
Here's example - device with build in ES75/MC75 which has got RS232 and after unlock works on all networks without any problems.
|06-22-2009, 21:23||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2004
Thanked 991 Times in 81 Posts
WARNING - VERY IMPORTANT - about MDM application (EN / PL)
Few words about MDM Service Tools by Martech
- due of many questions from our older and newest clients we would like to inform we were never using and we are not going to use any marketing "tricks" (like other producers uses) to promote something which is for free but in real you must pay for that with logs or other credit systems
- our application doesn't need any logs/credits neither while working nor unlocking modems
- one activated application you can use unlimited - this means by paying 39euro you can unlock/repair as many modems as you like - now or in future
- internet connection is needed only for application update to get support for new models/brands
- MDM doesn't have any time limits, counters of modems done or any other catches which could make problems while using application itself
- if we will use any credit system in future we will write about it clearly and honestly, in each announcements, not to bluff customers eyes telling we are giving something "free" what's in real not free application
- the only condition is having Martech Box II Plus / Lite or Clip and buying license (39euro)
Kilka słów na temat MDM Service Tools
- w związku z licznymi pytaniami ze strony naszych starych i nowych klientów pragniemy poinformować, iż nie stosujemy i nie mamy zamiaru stosować "tricków" marketingowych jak to czynia inni producenci, reklamując - że jest cos za darmo, a w rzeczywistosci trzeba za to placić np. kredytami/logami
- nasza aplikacja nie korzysta z żadnych logów/kredytów podczas działania czy też do procesu odblokowywania modemu
- raz zaaktywowany program można używać bez limitów, oznacza to że płacąc 219zł możesz odblokować/naprawić tyle modemów ile posiadasz lub chcesz - teraz lub w przyszłości
- internet potrzebny jest tylko w przypadku aktualizacji samej aplikacji o nowe modele/marki
- program nie ma limitów czasowych, ograniczeń ilości zrobionych urządzeń oraz żadnych innych "haczyków" które mogłyby przysporzyć kłopotów podczas używania MDM Service Tools
- jezeli kiedykolwiek w jakimkolwiek naszym programie zastosujemy system kredytowy,
jasno i wyraźnie o tym bedziemy pisać w każdym ogłoszeniu- nie mydląc oczu, że dajemy cos "Free" co tak naprawde nie jest darmową aplikacją
- jedynym warunkiem używania MDM jest posiadanie Martech Box II Plus / Lite lub Clip oraz wykupienie licencji (219zł)
Last edited by Holden; 06-22-2009 at 21:38.
|07-03-2009, 15:52||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2004
Thanked 991 Times in 81 Posts
Warning !! About other other companies who uses MDM name
Martech MDM Service Tools doesn't have any commons to this:
2/07/09 Microbox UPDATE : HUAWEI MDM Flashing CODE added
various companies uses cheap tricks to catch more customers so be carefull and remember only with MDM Service tools by Martech Team you are unlocking modems without logs and credits !
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Very Important!! about ASK2RPL||..::Angel::..||A1-Services.org||5||08-07-2009 12:37|
|Very Important about C350 screen !!!||valka||P2k Series||12||07-10-2006 13:50|
|very very important about w800i||tsarkh||HWK||8||03-31-2006 20:46|
|very important about K750||tsarkh||Sony Ericsson||2||03-04-2006 17:31|
|VERY IMPORTANT about cracked unlock servers||source||Off Topic Zone||1||08-08-2002 02:13|