GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Martech Products > MARTECH CARS Category

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 07:11   #1 (permalink)
v11
No Life Poster

Member: 214827
Sonork: 100.1597158
Thanks Meter: 59
@ Martech Team

I wonder if you remove some updates and boxing Martech box II ...?

Need update for new model RCD ...

ex. Kenwood ..All

and I gave money for this box and activation.

br

Old 05-14-2010, 09:45   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 11400
Sonork: 100.110305
Thanks Meter: 310
RCD is normal supported all the time, we didn't stop anything, now we are rebuilding GUI design to latest one.

About latest Kenwoods - it was told on the day of PRO launching that we will release free PC application for PRO users. We will do also other promised tools for PRO users.

So conclusion is, if you need things that PRO is offering now and will offer in future look for Martech CLIP and activate PRO on it.

if you have more doubts contact me on PM.
regards

Old 05-14-2010, 12:24   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9568
Thanks Meter: 209
On other Martech forum you are closed my topic about that theme.

But what wll be happen if I buy Clip and RCD Pro... Than you'll make RCD Pro II and all updates will be availabe for Pro II users-boxes because you are promise him (this is example). This thing are happened with our RCD activations!

Now, You can close this topic too!

Regards

Old 05-14-2010, 12:40   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 186466
Sonork: 100.112959
Thanks Meter: 9,125
You are trying to force us to give you free update for PRO but you are RCD user. User might choose what they need, and we as producer knows what to add to exact device.
We closed topic because you are not listening what we are saying and since we don't have time to stupid games and repeating we are not going to talk about this anymore.
You already know how RCD PRO works and what RCD PRO is.

There is no technical possibility to use RCD PRO on other device than MARTECH CLIP and the final.
Clip isn't new device, it's 5 years old and if you choose it before.
Regarding RCD updates, it's all the time updated for new models, so I don't understand totally what are you talking about.

EOT

Old 05-14-2010, 12:58   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

One more thing, RCD and RCD PRO are totally different tools with independent updates and radios supported.
Maybe you are thinking that releasing RCD PRO means end of normal RCD but I told it already, we didn't stop updates and we will release also new Tools.

regards

Old 05-14-2010, 12:59   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@Tech mobil

OK, you don't understand me!
Once again:

Will you do this Kenwood update for Box II Plus users? If no then you are cheating us!

Is that clear enough.

Regards

Old 05-14-2010, 13:00   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden View Post
One more thing, RCD and RCD PRO are totally different tools with independent updates and radios supported.
Maybe you are thinking that releasing RCD PRO means end of normal RCD but I told it already, we didn't stop updates and we will release also new Tools.

regards
OK, Waiting to see new update. Thank you!

Old 05-14-2010, 13:24   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

@Bmt_HR

I think your post has second side. You are expecting update for your KDC-W5031 which you know is hard to decode, due of so called flying algo inside. You knew supported models list while buying RCD.

Latest RCD PRO PC doesn't decode it neither. Anyway we are working on it and when it will be ready then it will be inside PRO PC for sure.

regards

Old 05-14-2010, 13:47   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden View Post
@Bmt_HR

I think your post has second side. You are expecting update for your KDC-W5031 which you know is hard to decode, due of so called flying algo inside. You knew supported models list while buying RCD.

Latest RCD PRO PC doesn't decode it neither. Anyway we are working on it and when it will be ready then it will be inside PRO PC for sure.

regards
Yes, it's true. I waiting for this update and as I can see now I'm cheated. Clip is 5 year old tool, but your PC Pro tool is new tool and when I buy RCD nobody tell me that you'll release new tool few days after I bought RCD and this new tool will get all interesting updates.

Thank you very much for your great support to your RCD customers!

Old 05-14-2010, 14:23   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

You weren't cheated because W5031 wasn't on supported list.

I will tell more, if you could know RCD PRO will be released you won't buy it because you have been seen only Kenwood in plans and you would not trust it's possible to make.
if you work with car radios why you bought is so late ? during almost year after release..

we will follow the way of updates, you won't push us to change simply rules.
regards

Old 05-14-2010, 14:42   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I didn't tell that I'm cheated because W5031 wasn't supported yet. I'm cheated because good and interesting updates you make for Clip not for both clip and box II plus.

About my work, I'm in this job more then 12 years, unlock (or decode) thousands of car radios, have lot's of programmers and tools for this job. Why I buy your product? Now, I don't know, too!

Maybe because I don't need to desolder TMS mcu from Delco or just from interest, but believe me I bought this in first place because I believe to you Martech team that you'll not disappointing your users. Now, I'm not sure!

Regards

Old 05-14-2010, 19:51   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

If you can adopt lcd from CLIP to Box2 Plus and make firmware for this then I will give you free RCD PRO activations.

Don't tell about quantity of radios you decode, for me important is quality not the quantity.

Moreover if you are so experienced I'm really puzzled from your words.
EOT.

Closed Thread