GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Cruiser Suite (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f569/)
-   -   cruesir team where r u? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f569/cruesir-team-where-r-u-241308/)

m:asafyry 10-17-2005 02:00

cruesir team where r u?

almost boxs now unlock lg3g direct unlock but you to when you will be sleeping?
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

jusluke 10-17-2005 08:06

you can say that again...LG3G fast unlock now available(for other tools)..no more flash patching...

sven.soltermann 10-17-2005 17:11

Hello,

First: You forget that Cruiser was first the best solution for Ericsson / SonyEricsson phones. Since Lead added other brands, we had lesser support (general, for SE / LG / Sharp / ...).

Naturally it brings money, if he add more brands, but I think there would be better support for SE phones, if Cruiser only have SE support.

LG / Sharp / (Siemens) are gifts! Lead invited this support as a gift, and not as standard service... But now, he has no other chance, because everyone forgot that, and demands support!

Lead does his work good! Be happy with that we have now, and with that we'll have when no other tool survives!

Greets Sven

cmk 10-17-2005 17:46

i start backup support site file, i afeard cruiser will end of support even file download

sven.soltermann 10-17-2005 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmk
i start backup support site file, i afeard cruiser will end of support even file download

Hello,
I don't think this is necessary... Don't strapaze their traffic ;)

Wait a little bit, and great updates will come!

Greets Sven

zeeber 10-17-2005 18:47

i had tried to sell my cruiser doongle but no 1 is accepting it without new functions .They offer me less than USBSMART :mad:

it is a piece of S*H*I*T without new models support:mad:

Bernie 10-17-2005 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeeber
i had tried to sell my cruiser doongle but no 1 is accepting it without new functions .They offer me less than USBSMART :mad:
it is a piece of S*H*I*T without new models support:mad:

Now Lazer and Zulea is first this time but when you get next update from Lead you know what to use, One thing you can trust on when it comes to Lead and he`s work is that YOU CAN ALWAYS TRUST THAT IT WORK almost NEVER PROBLEM.He has the best program ever for SE and that is the truth.
Only my little opinion ;)

Br
Bernie

cmk 10-17-2005 20:11

i think we're just angry why cruiser team not explain WHAT happen! how abuot next?????????

mobileland 10-17-2005 23:36

Cruiser Team have full right to stop support.
With this aditude USB-smart would be dead in 30 days.Bloody copy/paste box...
If every SE developer would make the same Zulea could not copy, and would die...

But...

.:HuyPQ-GSM:. 10-18-2005 05:35

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...=241463&page=2

ludwigma 10-18-2005 16:25

what du you mean with they have the right to stop support?

gwaai 10-18-2005 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by ludwigma
what du you mean with they have the right to stop support?

it means, if some day CRUISER wants to stop working, or any other BOX producers want to stop working, they can do it ....

Why not?! we are all human being, and they never guaranteed anything, right?! Things do happen ....

But I do believe that CRUISER will keep doing its job, as LEAD said, he has personal things to do, let him do it ... all CRUISER owner had made enough money to cover the cost, we can't keep asking more and more, just wait a little bit more, support will come soon ....

well, it is also good to buy another tool for any professional service shop ... sometimes you need one tool to do one thing, another tool to do another thing ... like USB SMart, if you buy it, you will get the money back with 3 phones you serve, and it is also a good backup tool after CRUISER update, right?! ;)

karismajaya 10-19-2005 12:35

i need support for sharp SH903
when the support became for that 3G phone

zeeber 10-19-2005 14:32

''TIME'' is the main factor,

after that time when it is cheaply avalible everywhere, it is useless with a costy & ''ultimate'' approach.

kcgckc2002 10-19-2005 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwaai
it means, if some day CRUISER wants to stop working, or any other BOX producers want to stop working, they can do it ....
Why not?! we are all human being, and they never guaranteed anything, right?! Things do happen ....
But I do believe that CRUISER will keep doing its job, as LEAD said, he has personal things to do, let him do it ... all CRUISER owner had made enough money to cover the cost, we can't keep asking more and more, just wait a little bit more, support will come soon ....
well, it is also good to buy another tool for any professional service shop ... sometimes you need one tool to do one thing, another tool to do another thing ... like USB SMart, if you buy it, you will get the money back with 3 phones you serve, and it is also a good backup tool after CRUISER update, right?! ;)

if in case that will be the plan, to stop support,

at least Lead should give the last update, i.e. without time limit

but i hope not:confused: