GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Cruiser Team Products > Cruiser Suite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2004, 19:01   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5325
Thanks Meter: 8,448

Quote:
Originally Posted by krtko
@daniel

i dont care about resellers ... there is oficial page with all needed info.
P.S. we have learn dirty strategy from dirty zulea. thx "big master".

@olsen, araashs U2 ...
He, he he, just look what you said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by krtko

i dont care about resellers ...

And of course, all of you start becoming like me ... because I'm the master and I'm the pioneer
I used Schlumberger FIRST (more than 2 years ago), Lead & Co come and using this smartcard AFTER one year, I'm making dirty marketing first, Lead & Co come now after more than one year and make same, I changed smartcards for update and charge payment for this, Lead & Co make this now, AFTER more than one year.

You really can not see you are at least ONE YEAR far away BACK from me?

Wake up guys, and open your eyes
Or you really want to see floating around for free some nice modified WINSCARD.DLL ?

Best regards,
Zulea

Old 12-27-2004, 19:26   #17 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 42264
Thanks Meter: 4
Haleaula amen. Zulea think he is Gud. He is Gud if he release div 6.0 and kick the Fighter team ind the arse

Old 12-27-2004, 19:34   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9165
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olsenrye
Haleaula amen. Zulea think he is Gud. He is Gud if he release div 6.0 and kick the Fighter team ind the arse
Nothing from Zulea promise, he told 2 weeks ago in this conf., about standalone SE SW

Old 12-27-2004, 20:01   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 51190
Quote:
Originally Posted by stigor
Nothing from Zulea promise, he told 2 weeks ago in this conf., about standalone SE SW
Of course not. Zulea is the "King of Hot Air"...

Old 12-27-2004, 21:07   #20 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 87481
Thanks Meter: 3
AFAIK, zulea will release it for pbb users which I think a smart move for more money. pbb is already a good one, and just imagine when combined with SE solution. Also, it's better than releasing a free solution which will kills gsm business.
Now, isn't it about time to reduce the price for cruiser?

Old 12-28-2004, 00:56   #21 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swallow
AFAIK, zulea will release it for pbb users which I think a smart move for more money. pbb is already a good one, and just imagine when combined with SE solution. Also, it's better than releasing a free solution which will kills gsm business.
Zulea has already stated that he wants to #@*#$ the SE market as quickly as possible, and that he would be releasing a free (or almost free) solution for the new models. Now he changes his mind to make money - are you really surprised??? I'm not...

If I'm not mistaken, PBB has already been hacked/cloned, so why buy it from Zulea?

Old 12-28-2004, 01:36   #22 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swallow
Yes, I changed a little bit plans after many requests, specialy from part of my resellers. So you described almost exactly my future plans.

Best regards,
Zulea

Old 12-28-2004, 01:44   #23 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anlog
Zulea has already stated that he wants to #@*#$ the SE market as quickly as possible, and that he would be releasing a free (or almost free) solution for the new models. Now he changes his mind to make money - are you really surprised??? I'm not...

If I'm not mistaken, PBB has already been hacked/cloned, so why buy it from Zulea?
Yeah, sure it's cracked. And the marmot was packing the chocolate (c) Milka.

Anyway, happy licking Lead's A S S.
And now no more have to worry about my free releases.
Or if you still think my PBB is cracked/cloned, in this case new SE will be free release too

Best regards,
Zulea

Old 12-28-2004, 02:15   #24 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 32195
Thanks Meter: 5
whos j?

fonefingz

Old 12-29-2004, 00:27   #25 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulea
Yes, I changed a little bit plans after many requests, specialy from part of my resellers. So you described almost exactly my future plans.
Quote:
And now no more have to worry about my free releases.
HERE YOU GO EVERYONE! STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSE'S *****! NO FREE SOLUTION FOR NEW SE PHONES FROM ZULEA!

Could it be??? Another broken promise??? It's a shame you had to let all the children down at Christmas time. Oh well, I guess more people will be buying Cruiser now - I mean, they can't wait forever for your NON-FREE SOLUTION THAT DOES NOT EXIST (or does it???)...

BTW, like my new avatar??? The best part is that I didn't have to pay 1000 Euro to get Cruiser like you did. How's the sniffing going???

Happy new year, Daniel...

Old 12-29-2004, 01:03   #26 (permalink)
arash111

Member:
Anlog i really dont got anything against you either something else, you seems to be a nice guy who wants to help other members/peoples/newbies, but one personal question, you are online at this forum 24 hour @ day, don't you got other things to do, please dont get upset or dont take it badly,

Best Regards
Araashs

Old 12-29-2004, 02:13   #27 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araashs
Anlog i really dont got anything against you either something else, you seems to be a nice guy who wants to help other members/peoples/newbies, but one personal question, you are online at this forum 24 hour @ day, don't you got other things to do, please dont get upset or dont take it badly,

Best Regards
Araashs
Heh! No offense taken!

I'm not on the forum as often as you think. I check it a few times a day, mainly for P900/P910 info or Cruiser news. While I'm at it I help answer some people's questions.

GSM business is a part time job of mine, so I always like to keep on top of things. I'm always looking for money-making opportunities!

Old 12-29-2004, 04:58   #28 (permalink)
arash111

Member:
Thats a really good answear
I wish you a good luck, but GSM business is now almost ruined furious cracked , griffin clone, prodigy clone, tornado clones, and now redbox crack is coming ..

Old 12-29-2004, 05:16   #29 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 8023
Thanks Meter: 13
Quote:
And this is easy called "DIRTY SALES POLITICS".

Best regards,
Zulea
that's all. I did not believe that I will ever agree with Zulea, way less that it would be Lead (at least his bollocks) who make me feel this way...

man, release div 6.0, I will surely not touch your product this time.

Old 12-29-2004, 07:25   #30 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araashs
Thats a really good answear
I wish you a good luck, but GSM business is now almost ruined furious cracked , griffin clone, prodigy clone, tornado clones, and now redbox crack is coming ..
It's time developers learn how to implement GOOD security, so that we can feel safe investing xxx Euro into a good product.

At least Fighter/Cruiser is safe...