GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Cruiser Suite (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f569/)
-   -   cruiser team where are you very very bed service from cruiser team (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f569/cruiser-team-where-you-very-very-bed-service-cruiser-team-304076/)

nio 06-08-2006 09:20

cruiser team where are you very very bed service from cruiser team

cruiser team where are you i am wating for activation key it aboute 1 month i am wating very very bed service from cruiser team please howlong more i have to wait tell me?
this is cruiser id nember: FE8B7B66C83852D764E47563C91F7013-06
please mail me: [email protected]

PremierGSM 06-08-2006 09:32

tell me why you need activation? all cruiser come activated

maybe you just dont know how to use Cruiser

muppet 06-08-2006 09:48

Well, the problem is obviously because Cruiser team don't give "Bed service"

Perhaps you're after a prostitute parlour instead?

mobilextreme 06-08-2006 15:48

You tosser.

If he wanted that then he would of asked for that.

Don't reply if you cant answer properly.

NOW - if he bought it yonks ago or his supplier had an ancient one in stock still, then he could still need it activated for all we know.

Why not give the guy a chance...

br,
Danny.

koksi 06-08-2006 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobilextreme
You tosser.

NOW - if he bought it yonks ago or his supplier had an ancient one in stock still, then he could still need it activated for all we know.

br,
Danny.

sure many can be

but for this he had a reseller i dont think "cruiser team" have sold him 1dongle

and this reaction come for his bad word choice

muppet 06-08-2006 21:06

Quote:

You tosser.

Thanks. Means a lot coming from you! :)
Quote:

If the guy has a problem he should contact his reseller, same as everyone else does.

The only cards issued without activation were the ones for the Fighter->Cruiser upgrade, they were issued with a limited number (I think 50) of trial logins. Once your reseller received back your old Fighter card, you were issued a full activation string.

Quote:

Show me where I didn't. All I did was post a (terrible) joke.

He hasn't even posted what his problem is. I very much doubt he needs an activation string (unless his card's been disabled), probably he hasn't setup his COM Ports, or can't get access to the support area.

nio 06-08-2006 22:09

mr mupper if you one month wait for actvation end noting get is this ok? i never write same think aboute eny person if i dont have problem i am more than 1 month wating for actvaion key bicose my cruiser software was 30 credid end now i have last 5 credid,s end you can ask to http://www.gsmboutique.com way thay sell dongel withoud actvation.
enyway please i hoop you can send me today this key .
thanks

muppet 06-08-2006 22:16

@nio: As I posted in your other thread, you should probably not have been sold a trial dongle!

Anyway, it is your resellers responsibility to fix this. If I could fix it for you, I would!

I understand how frustrating it can be, but if I was you I would ring you reseller and ask them why they sold you this trial dongle, then I would DEMAND that they sort this problem out for you.

They are the ones that should be contacting Cruiser Team about the problem, not you yourself. Hopefully someone in Cruiser Team might be able to sort this out for you, but you should also be hassling your reseller to fix this problem they created.

Goodluck.

karouk 06-09-2006 01:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by nio
cruiser team where are you i am wating for activation key it aboute 1 month i am wating very very bed service from cruiser team please howlong more i have to wait tell me?
this is cruiser id nember: FE8B7B66C83852D764E47563C91F7013-06
please mail me: [email protected]

Oh come on man dont be so unfair.
what this peapol has to do make you happy?
some thing nonsense?

this is the software i am using abouth 3 years and i am the one so happy with it and made a lots of money with this.

stop complaining and serch the forum and make your question answer with your work.

i like to say thanks to the team and good luck to all.

s1emens 06-09-2006 05:07

If i can say, its no use to keep ringing your bad reseller, just let it go. uy a new one its only 75euro. And i believe you can make a ROI less than a month.

br,
s1emens

SkyGear 06-09-2006 05:24

please close this nonsense .... email your reseller and or call if no reply try to pm JAF and kindly explain the issue then if all else fails buy another one as s!emens said