GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Cruiser Team Products > Cruiser Suite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2005, 12:13   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 38
Sonork: 92879:sid
Thanks Meter: 82
Cruiser upgrade from disappointed customer ...

Hi guys !

About a year ago I have bought a SE-Fighter card from your resseller in Bulgaria:

I've used it for 2 or three days on a usb hub, connected to one of my usb port on DELL GX260 system and the card went wrong. When I returned the card to reseller we saw that the card was exploded and he told me that I must bought a new card. I've bought a new one "box with card" and I use it at the moment (the burned card I kept, but I didn't get my money back for it). Now I want to upgrade to a new card for cruiser and return the burned SE-Figter card (for which I payd you about 200 Euros a year ago and I haven't used it). The box which left is working with another se-figter card, so it will work with Cruiser card too. I think that it is fair to can upgrade this burned SE-Fighter card to Cruiser for me for upgrade price, not to buy new Cruiser, as I think that when I buy Se-fighter I don't buy only the schlumberger card, but I buy support of it.
For example a few years ago I bought Vigys parallel sentinel box with software, a year after I used it - the box went wrong and Vigys exchange that burned box for free for me.

So I kindly ask you for your understanding on this topic and let me exchange my burned se-fighter card for Cruiser card.

BR,
[email protected]

Old 01-21-2005, 12:54   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 28760
Thanks Meter: 4
Finaly here someone with a problem like mine. I serach solution of this problem more than 8 months and still nothing. And i thing this post will be useless, same like all my reqiests before.... but who knows!!