Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|05-20-2011, 01:35||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2007
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
how to rebuild security
i have t290 to unlock ,i try read code and direct unlock no success ,say rebuild security ,can someone give me detail on how to rebuild security
|05-23-2011, 02:54||#2 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Nov 2006
Thanked 356 Times in 259 Posts
Turn off the phone and attach Cruiser to the phone.
· Go to the Security AVR page of the Control Window.
· You may change any of the AVR security zone parameters. These include: network unlocking codes, network code, number of unlocking attempts, frequency bandlock and a few other options.
· Ensure yourself the option Directly write to GDFS is checked (otherwise an MDC file would be created instead of direct writing to GDFS).
· Press the Create security zone button.
· Detach the phone by clicking the Finalize GDFS button in the GDFS page of Control Window, removing the battery from the phone and disconnecting the phone from cable.
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How to add a language in 51xx/61xx||tati||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||8||05-21-2013 19:20|
|How to upload a new firmware...||Brand||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||28||08-30-2012 03:40|
|How can I do a Welcome note for my 6110 a dosn't have any one ?||Viper||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||7||07-18-2012 07:57|
|news headlines to gsm phone||mos||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||6||12-18-2011 11:00|
|Copy from one 6110 to another||Leif Nielsen||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||1||06-10-1999 22:36|