GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Cruiser Team Products > Cruiser Suite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2005, 08:17   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 82827
Thanks Meter: 13
Question How to remove error on P800 whith Cruiser.

Hi Lead,
I have a P800 phone showing error on display.....................

information

The internal file system was
found to be corrupted and will
now be reformatted.

When i press continue to formate phone display show white & phone held.Now i have to remove the batery and put it again for power on again.BUT when i power on again it is still showing the same message.
Kindly guide me how to remove that error.I flash that phone whith AVR file i download from support site.but the problem is still. I want to repair it urgent.Kindly tell me in detail....................

Old 07-20-2005, 08:52   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 42570
Thanks Meter: 11
Attach to the phone part.
Flash PDA.

Detach from phone part and attach to PDA part. This step is important!

Flash to PDA Symbian, UserData and ROLF Data.
This will remove all data on the phone, but I guess that's not really a problem at the moment

Do Not flash PDA files to the Phone Part of the P800. That will only damage it more!

Hopefully this will fix the problem.

Old 07-20-2005, 09:57   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Kindly explane more.I cant understand.I have CRUISER & UFS.Whoes device i use for that procedure.& how...........

Old 07-20-2005, 11:51   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Ok, well seeing as we're in the Cruiser forum I'm obviously talking about Cruiser.
It's different for UFS, go ask in the UFS forum if you want help with it.

Use a fully charged battery.

Steps To Follow:

1) In the Primary Tab make sure that Phone to be attached: option selected says Standard (wait).

2) Download this file and unrar it

3) Click on Attach to phone. Go to the Flash Tab. Clilck on Flash AVR. Find the file you downloaded and flash it to the phone.
Go back to the Primary Tab and click on Detach phone.

4) Remove the battery and reinsert it.

5) Where it says Phone to be attached change it from Standard (wait) to P80x/P90x (PDA-part) This step is important! Click on Attach to phone.

6) Download (and then unrar) one of these files depending on the languages you want the phone to have. Refer to the Cruiser Manual to figure out what language pack has what language. Then download (and again, unrar) both of these files

7) Go to the Flash Tab and click on Flash PDA then Flash Symbian Part 1
8) Go to the Flash Tab and click on Flash PDA then Flash Symbian Part 2
9) Go to the Flash Tab and click on Flash PDA then Flash the language pack that you downloaded.

10) If you want to fully complete the phone by flashing Bluetooth, download (and unrar) this file. Go to the Flash Tab and click on Flash ARM and select the file you downloaded. You probably do not need to do this step though, it won't help with you problem you've posted about.

11) Finally go to the Primary Tab and click on Detach phone.

This should fix your problem.

If this isn't clear enough for you, well, I can't explain it in any more detail!!!

-muppet

The Following User Says Thank You to muppet For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2005, 12:12   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Hi,
I need that flash file u r saying.Kindly upload here if file size is small.or add my email to ur messanger,i will take it online throw messanger.( [email protected] ).My online timeing is 8am to 8pm PST ( Pakistan standared time )

Old 07-20-2005, 12:41   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppet
Ok, well seeing as we're in the Cruiser forum I'm obviously talking about Cruiser.
It's different for UFS, go ask in the UFS forum if you want help with it.

Use a fully charged battery.

Steps To Follow:

1) In the Primary Tab make sure that Phone to be attached: option selected says Standard (wait).

2) Download this file and unrar it

3) Click on Attach to phone. Go to the Flash Tab. Clilck on Flash AVR. Find the file you downloaded and flash it to the phone.
Go back to the Primary Tab and click on Detach phone.

4) Remove the battery and reinsert it.

5) Where it says Phone to be attached change it from Standard (wait) to P80x/P90x (PDA-part) This step is important! Click on Attach to phone.

6) Download (and then unrar) one of these files depending on the languages you want the phone to have. Refer to the Cruiser Manual to figure out what language pack has what language. Then download (and again, unrar) both of these files

7) Go to the Flash Tab and click on Flash PDA then Flash Symbian Part 1
8) Go to the Flash Tab and click on Flash PDA then Flash Symbian Part 2
9) Go to the Flash Tab and click on Flash PDA then Flash the language pack that you downloaded.

10) If you want to fully complete the phone by flashing Bluetooth, download (and unrar) this file. Go to the Flash Tab and click on Flash ARM and select the file you downloaded. You probably do not need to do this step though, it won't help with you problem you've posted about.

11) Finally go to the Primary Tab and click on Detach phone.

This should fix your problem.

If this isn't clear enough for you, well, I can't explain it in any more detail!!!

-muppet

Thank,s Muppet for reply.

I flash my phone already whith AVR flash file when i poste here,Now i flash only CUSTOMIZATION file & phone is working fine.
But i cant able to read language, Do u know any code for language change to EnGLISH directely.kindly add my email too in ur messanger.thank u.............................

Last edited by chmatlob; 07-21-2005 at 08:22.

Old 07-22-2005, 12:17   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Hi Muppet,
I am still waiting for ur reply.I want to reset phone Language to ENGLISH.Do u have any code for select ENGLISH directely.?????????????????

Old 07-22-2005, 21:31   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Oh, sorry, I didn't realise you were waiting for me.
No, I have no clue how to reset it to english. When you flash the customisation file I would have thought it would have reset the device back to default (english is the default language)