GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Cruiser Team Products > Cruiser Suite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2005, 23:23   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 73743
Thanks Meter: 2
@LEAD why close my thread?

lead, i did not ask about what can be done, and of course i know why it happened, i dont have amnesia. you assumed to many things. I am a customer of fighter and cruiser, i have the right to post a valid question on this forum. You talk as if you believe cruiser is a magnificent moral advance over "3rd party loggers", they all do basically the same thing and are not measured solely on features but also in support. I realize you offer your help to me, but there are easier ways to help someone than to post a quite in my opinion a pointless post and then close the thread, there are PM's you could use. (by the way yours is full(and yes i know why)). I was not asking for fighter to fix the damage that has already done, if cruiser cannot fix it there are other ways

However, i thought you may be interested to know about this problem, maybe i was wrong, i wont post any more, if you are just going to close a perfectly reasonable thread.

I admire you and so do many on this forum, but the least you could have done was to give me a reason to why the thread is closed. what if other users experience this problem? are you going to close their threads aswell?

I dont know what made you close the thread maybe because "the laser" was willing to help? any way whats done is done. just wanted to expess my point of view.

Last edited by gbrooks3; 01-14-2005 at 23:40.

Old 01-14-2005, 23:58   #2 (permalink)
arash111

Member:
Maybe mizar closed it .. they got invisible status so we cannot see which moderator closed the topic since their login time ..

btw, cruiser support = fighter support (same ****, same support, same update-time)

Old 01-15-2005, 00:09   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@Araashs

yes thankyou, ok i would like to insert "mizar" into the title, although i still think lead closed it.

maybe i over react, but i have been a fighter cruiser user for long enough, to know what to expect. I am just frustrated at the patronizing manner in which the thread i created was closed, no explanation, only a very patronising post by lead. Maybe this was not intended, i have had alot of help on this matter, and these people have been more than helpful, spending hours with me on MSN, and they still manage to release a perfectly successful solution. I understand Lead has been very busy, but why post at all? When really it does not provide any help to anyone. (yes i am aware i am contradicting myself by creating this thread) so please by all means close this one as well.

Old 01-15-2005, 09:23   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 67277
Thanks Meter: 5,588
@gbrooks3

Hello, I tried to send you private message, but your mailbox is full. Please write me message when we can talk.

Mizar

Old 01-15-2005, 11:11   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

hehe, now i look like a right muppet, (sorry @muppet) hehe. Ok message will gladly be accepted when sent. Thankyou Mizar.

Last edited by gbrooks3; 01-15-2005 at 12:08.