GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Cruiser Team Products > Cruiser Suite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2004, 23:21   #1 (permalink)

Member: 71569
Thanks Meter: 0
R.I.P. Fighter is Dead

Yeah great Deal,

for 1 year ago i have buy my fighter, i think at this time it was the best SE tool. but 1 year later it is old ****... yeah.

my reseller dont work with new fighter team, respekt i do the same, why ?

no support files, new mr. marketing have only $$$ in there eyes and do nothing for the customers.

i respekt leads work but the other **** is not professionel , its only make some "speed" money, but not with old fighter users!!

Old 12-16-2004, 23:30   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 42570
Thanks Meter: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by leosneffe
for 1 year ago i have buy my fighter, i think at this time it was the best SE tool. but 1 year later it is old ****... yeah.
And it still is the best tool for almost all SE phones.

Quote:
This doesn't make sense, what are you trying to say? If your current reseller won't allow you to trade up to Cruiser, find another reseller. You can return your Fighter to any Cruiser reseller, it doesn't have to be the one you bought Fighter from.

Quote:
no support files, new mr. marketing have only $$$ in there eyes and do nothing for the customers.
There's a new support server on the way, it's very fast and will have all the flashes on it. It is being installed both for Cruiser and Fighter customers.

Quote:
i respekt leads work but the other **** is not professionel , its only make some "speed" money, but not with old fighter users!!
If they were only trying to make a quick bit of money, why would they have purchased a new support server? Gone to the trouble of researching the new phones, making new Smart Cards, talking with the resellers?

You have a lot of words but you really don't know what you're talking about.

Old 12-16-2004, 23:57   #3 (permalink)

Member: 71569
Quote:
Originally Posted by muppet

If they were only trying to make a quick bit of money, why would they have purchased a new support server? Gone to the trouble of researching the new phones, making new Smart Cards, talking with the resellers?

New Server *lol*who is it, i here nothing from new mr. marketing . . . only old words , this talk have startet 8 months ago and go in the year 2005.

Old 12-17-2004, 01:22   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 51190
Quote:
New Server *lol*who is it, i here nothing from new mr. marketing . . . only old words , this talk have startet 8 months ago and go in the year 2005.
Here is the link to the new support server: http://www.microengineers.cc/cruiser...enu=10&lng=eng

Logins and passwords will be given in the next few days.

This thread is completely unnecessary - you are about the 200th person to rant like this...

Old 12-17-2004, 01:52   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 37276
Thanks Meter: 29
Quote:

support server does not mean that it will actually be there for support... could be there to host install files..

their old support server was also available to us... but what did it have on it? only flash files

or maybe their old support server is about to die... many problems...

there are many reasons for getting a new server

and researching new phones but releasing it in brand new software, that is a way of making quick money...
sure, they can say that the smart card for fighter is full... but how do we know that?!?!?!

Old 12-17-2004, 03:15   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 42570
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzionGSM
support server does not mean that it will actually be there for support... could be there to host install files..
It's for more than install files.

Quote:
their old support server was also available to us... but what did it have on it? only flash files
Correct, due to legal concerns. This new server is in a place where this isn't a problem anymore.

Quote:
or maybe their old support server is about to die... many problems...
I think the old server will stay, but it will never host flash files.

Quote:
there are many reasons for getting a new server

and researching new phones but releasing it in brand new software, that is a way of making quick money...
sure, they can say that the smart card for fighter is full... but how do we know that?!?!?!
I disagree it's a way of making quick money. It is a way of making money, but I don't think you can argue the team don't have a right to do this. We're all here to make money aren't we?
This is a major update and if they want to charge for it they have a right to do so. People here don't appreciate how hard it is to code, test and debug something as complex as Fighter/Cruiser. When I go to work, I expect to get paid. Why is their situation different? My work doesn't just pay me once and expect me to work forever. They'd love it if I did, but it's not going to happen!

The reason for the new SmartCard is due to the fact there is no way to upload new "firmware" to it in a secure manner. If Lead released a Fighter->Cruiser upgrade program, Cruiser (and Fighter) could probably be cracked very quickly.

Old 12-17-2004, 06:22   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 51190
Trust us, the support site is delicious...

(BTW, 320KBytes/sec is my max speed for this connection. I've pulled 800KBytes/sec from the site from another location.

Any questions?

Old 12-17-2004, 11:22   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3956
Sonork: galletto3 rules :D
Thanks Meter: 55
Quote:
I disagree it's a way of making quick money. It is a way of making money, but I don't think you can argue the team don't have a right to do this. We're all here to make money aren't we?
This is a major update and if they want to charge for it they have a right to do so.....
yeah, they have the right to do it but we had been lied, like in:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...7&postcount=38
they should had been honest and tell us about cruiser instread to make us wait, wait & wait and when first stand-alone solution appear (nemesis) release cruiser to continue getting ca$h,

Fighter team have no better members than others, I mean, Mizar, Lead, all they think same (from which I deduced from Lead mails),

words and promisses are free and easy to make....

best regards
Invisible

Old 12-17-2004, 15:26   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 21920
Thanks Meter: 10
Guys, you know Lead is an amazing SE programmer. Don't you remember how much you loved your fighter with T6xx and T23x phones when they were new? The advanced GDFS functions, custom security I areas, to name a few. What about PDA flashing? Full Pxxx flashing is possible by Lead's programming. It is also the only GSM software to never be cracked patched or modified.

I agree that to some extent the policies of Mizar are not those that were expected after the SphereGSM days, but I am still thankful that he kept the project from being stopped. He is giving that beautiful support site to all customers including Fighter customers so be happy

We all have said that the upgrade price is high, but now that I think about it, Martech is an elite tool because it is so expensive and most inexperienced unlockers don't have it. Why not let Cruiser be that way too?

As I have posted before, as soon as the need for servicing large quantities of these phones comes to America, count me in

Old 12-17-2004, 15:57   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 26755
Quote:
Yeah great Deal,

fighter team still is the best to tell the truth in year am sure you must covered your money back plus lead is not ditching his old customers he will still repair and fix bugs in old fighter versions just unlocking and support for new phones wont be added flashing has been added plus I don’t remember another team like fighter given free support for such long period of time they are just charging for the upgrade so if you don’t want the upgrade you can stick 2 your old tool and wait 4 zulea free solution if it ever comes

Old 12-17-2004, 17:59   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3956
Sonork: galletto3 rules :D
Thanks Meter: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan_silbert
Guys, you know Lead is an amazing SE programmer....
yeah, we all agree on this

Quote:
I agree that to some extent the policies of Mizar are not those that were expected after the SphereGSM days, but I am still thankful that he kept the project from being stopped. He is giving that beautiful support site to all customers including Fighter customers so be happy
we had been last months without offical support site,
without the help of some ******** fighter users that set up few ftp some users would had been leaved f.....
Q: Why now?,
A: cause of is "time to sell cruiser"

Quote:
We all have said that the upgrade price is high, but now that I think about it, Martech is an elite tool because it is so expensive and most inexperienced unlockers don't have it. Why not let Cruiser be that way too?
Martech is not elite tool since contains portions from freia (free),
Freia is elite tool and still best Nutzo gave it free,
No direct relation between quality and money,
do you think ferrari are the faster cars in the word?

Anyway is x-mass time
let´s be happy!

best regards
Invisible

Old 12-17-2004, 19:28   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 21920
Thanks Meter: 10
There are some repair operations that can only be done with Martech. The point is that most people don't have it. Maybe Cruiser will be the same

Merry Christmas to you, friend

Old 12-17-2004, 21:55   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 38800
Thanks Meter: 1
For me there is no need for an support server at the moment, i received my Cruiser upgrade today, included is 1 DVD and 1 CD with all flash and language files, even K700 R2AE033., all K500 and all S700 files.

I ordered mine from unlockcellular.com and all went fine!

Best regards

Markus

Old 12-17-2004, 22:46   #14 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 95404
Very nice that MPT can help their german customers getting decustomised phones with the actually software tool.

Greets

Old 12-20-2004, 04:42   #15 (permalink)
Ryu
Freak Poster

Member: 131
Fighter team, can we have K700i R2L firmware to download? thanks!