GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Cruiser Team Products > Cruiser Suite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2004, 13:54   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9502
Thanks Meter: 9
why does cruiser team not reply at emails?

i would like to know why this happen! if they don t reply when he ask to buy i imagine what happen after we buy?

Old 12-20-2004, 16:16   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 51190
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergioems
i would like to know why this happen! if they don t reply when he ask to buy i imagine what happen after we buy?
What is your question?

If you want to purchase Cruiser, please do so through one of the resellers. If you have a general question, chances are it has already been answered here many times.

Old 12-20-2004, 16:28   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

maybe not! is not a general question is a question that only cruiser can answer! and is that so hard to reply an email since i m interested in upgrade my fighter to cruiser?

and by the way the resseler near me is at spain and i send him several emails and no reply! do you need any more explanation from me? i dont like to post here if i not tryed all options!

Old 12-20-2004, 22:14   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 51190
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
maybe not! is not a general question is a question that only cruiser can answer! and is that so hard to reply an email since i m interested in upgrade my fighter to cruiser?

and by the way the resseler near me is at spain and i send him several emails and no reply! do you need any more explanation from me? i dont like to post here if i not tryed all options!
The team generally does not handle individual sales. Unless you are buying multiple copies of Cruiser, you really should go through a reseller. If your local reseller did not respond, try another. UnlockCellular in the USA is a great reseller, and they ship worldwide.

Old 12-20-2004, 23:05   #5 (permalink)
arash111

Member:
What kind of manager is Mizar when he can't offer his customers support when either the reseller responds the customer.
End-user shall allways have the BEST support.

Old 12-20-2004, 23:29   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 42570
Thanks Meter: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Araashs
What kind of manager is Mizar when he can't offer his customers support when either the reseller responds the customer.
End-user shall allways have the BEST support.
A very busy one at the moment.
What is the specific thing that needs answering that ONLY Mizar can answer?
This forum is currently the best place to get answers from if your reseller can't help you.

Old 12-20-2004, 23:43   #7 (permalink)
arash111

Member:
I guess activations and e.tc, something that some members dont want to mention in forum or other specific threads.

Old 12-21-2004, 00:21   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araashs
I guess activations and e.tc, something that some members dont want to mention in forum or other specific threads.
Resellers are able to handle activations, in fact all activation requests etc should be going through the person you bought Fighter/Cruiser from. I would also suggest your reseller is the right person for most other queries too.
Mizar talks to the resellers, the resellers talk to the end users. If Mizar handled all user questions and sales, I don't think he'd ever get time to sleep!

Old 12-21-2004, 00:40   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

muppet i know that! i only put this because they reply at my first email and i have some question from what they pose and i reply and no reply back! do you understant now?
so let s not along this post no more! if they want they reply if not i forget this tool!

Old 12-21-2004, 00:58   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
muppet i know that! i only put this because they reply at my first email and i have some question from what they pose and i reply and no reply back! do you understant now?
so let s not along this post no more! if they want they reply if not i forget this tool!
Please don't take offense at what I posted, it wasn't so much aimed at you as other people who might think emailing Mizar is better than emailing a reseller. I understand your situation. All I can say to you is that I know Mizar is very busy at the moment.

Old 12-21-2004, 01:01   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

non taken! i understand all that you posted and i think you re correct in many ways but in this case i think i have a point! and by the way i wait for y reply for about 6 days! but lets close this topic i dont want to along any further!

and by the way go ahed Cruiser Team!