GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Cruiser Team Products > Cruiser Suite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2004, 16:59   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 17351
Thanks Meter: 41
Will My Fighter Ever Work Again!!

On xp I have the time tampered message. When I switch to win 98 I cant install the e-gate drivers. I have now added another small HD with Windows 2000 especially for fighter. Everything is installed no problems but when I click on the fighter icon I get the following message:

HRCHECK:

'Create(intfObj)':Class not registered
@C:/PROGRA~1/BORLAND/CBUILD~1/BIN....................

And so on and so on, any one else seen this message?

Im sick of this to be honest I have spent all week on this because of the stupid time tampered message. What is the point of it? If you have the dongle you should be able to use the software!

Old 10-15-2004, 19:54   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5243
Thanks Meter: 80
Install the preinstaller 1.05 then reboot
install fighter then reboot all will be ok

Alex

Old 10-15-2004, 21:07   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 37276
Thanks Meter: 29
i got that mesage before
and still do...since mizar has become distributer, i've had no luck running fighter... i've seriously installed and un-installed 100's and 100's of times already

Old 10-15-2004, 21:21   #4 (permalink)

Member: 38567
Thanks Meter: 0
I wasted days on this as well continually getting that dd error message. But do not despair! It is absurd having to reinstall Windows but I did have a spare PC and used that (and did have to reinstall Windows probably unecessarily). The documentation could be improved. Mizar seems to take several days replying to emails. I paid full price for Fighter but the CD supplied contained hopelessly old software and all the documentaion I had was a scribbled note to install the drivers first. However I managed to find the 1.04 pre-installer on FTP just before it was pulled presumably at Mizar's request.

You need to check your USB works using the USBview utility and make sure you have USB2 if your dongle is silver. Before you run the pre-installer you should uninstall any existing Fighter software (and maybe any devices) through the Windows Control Panel.

Old 10-16-2004, 18:35   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

You dont think I have uninstalled and re-installed many many times?

Thats the first thing that was done it makes absolutely no difference. I have also taken out every single reference to fighter in the registry still the same! Nothing at all works but after setting up a new HD just for fighter I am getting this other message as above. I dont wish to re-install windows XP with all the software on it and the aggravation required to partition drives etc. I just wondered if anyone can make head or tail of that message? I am just saying that this 7 week expiry time tampered programme is in my opinion a waste of time. If you have the dongle and I dont believe anyone has cracked schlumberger sims yet you dont need this kind of security. Who cares if you run an older version on the 8th or 15th week after it has come out? Thats your choice. Someone mentioned there is an older version that doesnt have the time expiry on it, even that will do just for now. Is it true and if so which version and does anyone have it please?

PS I have a green e-gate doggi dongle, but it isnt the problem it is the programming!

Old 10-16-2004, 21:57   #6 (permalink)
legija

Member:
A used PC configiration with restarter preinstalled and full working, you can buy from me. Its not so expencive. LOLOLOL.

I will also buy all fighter dongles from people who are unlucky to run this "So sophisticated software for profesioanals" .

Price is not problem.

Old 10-16-2004, 21:59   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 23695
Sonork: 100.64383
Thanks Meter: 12
Hmm,very interesting.In legija or tornado flasher net aviable the second hand pc configuration section?

Old 10-18-2004, 10:47   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@legija Go jump in your lake

and swim with your crocodiles. If you got nothing worthwhile on the subject dont use bother using this to bump up your post count. Or if you are going to tell jokes make sure that it is slightly funny please.

Or buy my dongle for $1,000,000, and I will throw in the PC too!

Old 10-18-2004, 15:33   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1841
Thanks Meter: 469

HRCHECK:

'Create(intfObj)':Class not registered
@C:/PROGRA~1/BORLAND/CBUILD~1/BIN....................

This error occurs when you forget to install Smartcard Middleware.
Run the installer again and check Smartcard Middleware option only.