GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Forum Announcements and Support > Board, Server and Login Problems/Support

Board, Server and Login Problems/Support No GSM Technical or Off-Topic Posts Here !!, This Section for Forum & Login & Server Problems.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2005, 01:15   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 111845
Thanks Meter: 2
Thumbs down Dont Tell The Truth About Dejan Or The Thread Gets Deleted

How come everytime there is a thread when someone mentions unlocking and people dont believe dejan has this so called solution the thread suddenly vanishes?

Obviously only mods can do this the point is why do it? We are all entitled to our opinions and if certain mods are going to delete whold threads for whatever reasons what is the point in having a forum?

Mods are needed yes but funny how you get idiots posting link scams all over the place and they stay but say anything about dejan and there gone. I and im sure everyone else thinks we live in a free world with free speech if you dont like what we say argue against it but if you keep deleting threads then what is the point of a forum?

Or did the mod who deleted the thread think dejan would give them this supposed solution? lol

Zfrank i think you need to reassess the role of mod on the forum if all they are going to do is delete interesting threads then why have them or have mods that dont have there own self interests as in the case of the vanishing nec thread.

One of the good things about this forum is that people literally can say what they want within reason the thread that was deleted was just a normal thread and there was no reason what so ever to delete it.

People may not like me i dont really care to be honest but im sure we would all agree that threads should not be getting deleted because one mod doesnt like it.
Old 05-25-2005, 06:05   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5324
Thanks Meter: 7
the reason why the posts get removed is because there is enough threads regarding 6630 unlocking, no need for people to keep re-asking the same question over and over again, also people register here and there first post is,,,, how do i unlock my 6630,,,, point being, if you use the search button you will find the answers you are looking for.

br
Old 05-25-2005, 10:27   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Well if that was the case why wasnt the thread deleted straight away? it was started days ago. Or could it just be the last few posts (even apart from mine) Where casting doubt and basically pointing out the facts why dejan doesnt have this so callled solution! Maybe the mod that deleted the thread was another member of the dejan dtc3 fan club lol. But regardless off his reasons they should not just start deleting threads. The whole point of a forum is being able to discus things should some snot nosed power mad kid be able to decide what we say? REALLY?
Old 05-26-2005, 13:40   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 15312
Sonork: 100.1576041
Thanks Meter: 1,097
Hi,

Before any attack against me, I donīt moderate those Nokia parts.
But Iīll try to give a justify why sometime threads get deleted or closed.

Most of those threads you talk about, thereīs always fight, calling names, disrespect, etc and etc... We all know that those threads u mentioned are almost readed by all forum users, and of course by most of the moderators. After a couple of days with no progress on thread subject, only progress on fights or personal attacks, what moderators should do? besides saving the forum space, must regard by the forum rules.

This is just me trying to explain the many reasons and many points of decision the moderator has to evaluate.

Thanks
Old 05-26-2005, 13:59   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 17330
Thanks Meter: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDXI
People may not like me i dont really care to be honest but im sure we would all agree that threads should not be getting deleted because one mod doesnt like it.
Dont worry, we all like you... You won the cup!
Old 05-26-2005, 14:07   #6 (permalink)
Administrator

Member: 14178
Thanks Meter: 8,858
We just delete repeated threads and new unlocking threads announcement allready posted about that , most new threads turn into fights that why it deleted as soon as it been seen no matter it was 1 post or 10 posts that all

B.R
PS : Moved from BB5 to Users Problems
Old 05-26-2005, 14:50   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drug_Store
Hi,

Before any attack against me, I donīt moderate those Nokia parts.
But Iīll try to give a justify why sometime threads get deleted or closed
Just to point out it wasnt an attack on you.
Old 05-26-2005, 17:29   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 55766
Thanks Meter: 333
Quote:
Just to point out it wasnt an attack on you.
and dont forget in english law you not a liar until it is proved you are, its up to the accusers to prove you lie not you to prove you tell the truth (or so they say) so why you condemn Dejan with out proof? And before you say he should proove he has solution tell me why as he is not selling it so no need to proove. Or you could try to proove he hasnt got it by taking or sending your bb5 phone to Serbia. If you dont get it back or get it back not unlocked then you might have right to shout about it but DONT condemn a legend just cos he wont release what he might have.
Old 05-26-2005, 18:31   #9 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 29915
Thanks Meter: 0
Note that Dejan claimed he can unlock TIM 6630. This claim was so weird that I cannot believe in any other claims. TIM Italy does not lock phones.
Anyways this discussion is pretty useless - when the solution is ready we will all know it and pay for it. After a year or so it will be free. Same old story.
Old 05-26-2005, 19:01   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@ FU Tpp Ok i wont call him a liar just a bullsh!ter. If i actually trusted him i might consider sending one over but realistically i dont think it will be worth it and i know dejan is full of it he maybe a legend to you and some other old timers but to me he is nothing and if you want to get into hero worship i would say crux has done more for unlocking than dejan and his infamous partial flash.

But mate you hit the nail on the head yourself "cos he wont release what he might have." Even you sticking up for him say might so even you have your doubts.
Old 05-27-2005, 20:55   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 84552
Thanks Meter: 1
Conspiracy theory part. Dejan is no more. Some1 took over his account. He probably gave it away. No the fake Dejan is creating all this confusion.
Wake up Neo. There is no Dejan...
Old 05-27-2005, 21:31   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 55766
Thanks Meter: 333
Quote:
@ FU Tpp Ok i wont call him a liar just a bullsh!ter. If i actually trusted him i might consider sending one over but realistically i dont think it will be worth it and i know dejan is full of it he maybe a legend to you and some other old timers but to me he is nothing and if you want to get into hero worship i would say crux has done more for unlocking than dejan and his infamous partial flash.

But mate you hit the nail on the head yourself "cos he wont release what he might have." Even you sticking up for him say might so even you have your doubts.
And as you are a Crux hero worshipper will you then defend his name if he doesnt (and he says he wont) release any more calcs?
by the way its got nothing to do with hero worship its mote to do with ones track record. Crux made good calcs Dejan pioneered unlocking and without him would Crux have been making Calcs?
Oh yes, and I use might because I dont state facts unless I'm sure but I also dont condemn either unless I'm sure of the facts.
Old 05-27-2005, 22:31   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Yeah lol of course i'll still hreo worship (bit strong that like) crux even though he has said no more calcs although the present calc should still be good for a couple of more years but who knows maybe in the future when he figures out the rythme of bb5 codes (its a safe bet there willl be 1 and they can be unlocked by code) he may build another.

I wasnt aware dejan pioneered unlocking i thought it was his dtc3 (the ancient stuff) partial flash. Do you know where i can download dejans dtc4 calc mate And i like you dont condem unless im sure of the facts so this is why i say in my opinion dejan is full of the proverbial and does not have a solution. But if he wants to prove me wrong then so be it. However i suspect that will not happen and dejan will not release any solution until long after it has been released by someone else.
Old 05-27-2005, 23:02   #14 (permalink)
Administrator

Member: 3188
Thanks Meter: 2,394
one Question !!!?
are you Talking about this Thread !?
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197415
Old 05-27-2005, 23:32   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboAli
one Question !!!?
are you Talking about this Thread !?
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197415

If you are talking to me and asking if that was the thread i was reffering to getiting deleted then no mate thats not the one that was deleted.