GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Forum Announcements and Support > Board, Server and Login Problems/Support

Board, Server and Login Problems/Support No GSM Technical or Off-Topic Posts Here !!, This Section for Forum & Login & Server Problems.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2003, 00:20   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5072
Thanks Meter: 91
Please Shut Down The Spare Parts Section In "hardware Repair"

can some Moderator please explain here clearly what the meaning of spamming is???
because this is what was written by a moderator in a post that i made in" hardware sales purchase"

AboAli
Super Moderator

Member: 3188

Post #21 of 21

@ themobileking

Try to Find any Free Hosting space to Upload ur Price list without Spamming the Board plz

Thread Closed
BR
AboAli

What does he mean spamming the board??I have not made any multiple posts anywhere??Just because i had some new parts to sell...so i utilised the section ...and that too correctly.... (

Is it troublesome for certain people if i get a good response from a post that i make on this forum....because if it is i want to be told frankly.....maybe i can then talk to someone who makes decisions in this forum about advertising space....which i will duly pay for....

I find it strange that near my post in the said section...there is a post that has receiver over 2000 views and over 50 posts ...please CLARIFY AS TO WHY MY POST HAS BEEN CLOSED

aLSO PLEASE BE SO KIND SO AS TO LET ME KNOW....WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS "hardware repair items wanted & sales" SECTION ALL ABOUT...
IF I POST A SALES ANNOUNCEMENT AND PEOPLE REPLY ASKING FOR MY PRICE.......WHAT IS THE PROBLEM??

themobileking
Old 03-30-2003, 14:08   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Thanks Meter: 2,394
Re: Please Shut Down The Spare Parts Section In "hardware Repair"

Quote:
Originally posted by themobileking
What does he mean spamming the board??I have not made any multiple posts anywhere??
Take a look plz Here on these two threads,

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...threadid=59227
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...threadid=77609

U'll see more than 75 Replies (on the two threads) just like this:
"Plz Send me to"
"Hi Can I have to"
" Hi my email is xxxxx"
and some members also Smiles only.

This what we Call it Spamming..
Spamming means: Using the forum Resources with a wrong way.
And Useless Replies that add nothing to GSM Community is Considered as Spamming.

Uve to know that Each Reply in each thread here is Stored into forum Database, which uses and located into Forum Hosting Space.
Do u think its useful to Store 75 Posts with "smiles" and "Hi" or "Plz Send me too" Messages !!!!

Do u think this thread is Useful !? its not Useful to any member Here , even for u its not Useful,
as i told u in the mentioned Posts, Better To Assign a location on any Free URL to upload ur Price list there, and ur welcome to advertise any time -Respecting Rules ofcorse –

Thx For Understanding

BR
AboAli
Old 03-30-2003, 15:06   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

understood.

rgds
Old 03-30-2003, 15:21   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

hi,

Please delete the old post that had been closed...as i have posted another post and i dont want people to get confused....This time i have clearly mentioned "no send me " posts.

rgds
Old 03-30-2003, 18:40   #5 (permalink)
Administrator

Thanks Meter: 2,394
Okay .. Deleted and thx for ur Co-Operation

BR
AboAli