GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Forum Announcements and Support > Board, Server and Login Problems/Support

Board, Server and Login Problems/Support No GSM Technical or Off-Topic Posts Here !!, This Section for Forum & Login & Server Problems.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2013, 18:48   #76 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1940219
Thanks Meter: 34

most of spamming user create there account for free unlocking
some user just create there account for free unlocking only
so i thought Sir You Have to close Free Unlocking Threads

No More Free Unlocking Threads

BR
Crazy Unlocker
Old 06-05-2013, 12:53   #77 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1388004
Sonork: 100.1637034
Thanks Meter: 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by zZKeyHelp View Post
Here much speak of users but never speak of really important,all which should lead by example (Product manager) and (Product Supporters) should Create rules for not have problem projects three or five months and not updates and user is conned, that the administrator sure who sells your space this is a deal excellent but much coders pay a space here and after never more connecting in forum.

this should be severely penalized but nobody do nothing, many projects remain serious but others have abused the trust of their customers and this is directly guilt of all administrators for do a good forum you have to start cleaning the head.

Br
Gokuu2007

Not sure about what you mean, but if I understood well you'd like admins of this forum to "penalize" bad supporters or bad teams ?

It can't be, as teams buy sections, so it's not the responsibility of admins of gsm-forum.
Sadly screwing people as UB team does just make loose money to us. It doesn't kill the market so they don't have to interfere into this behaviour.
It's totally different than chargeback cheaters or free code givers, who really kill business.

One thing for sure is people should better read this forum before buying box or credits, cause in the particular case of UB, I still see people sending imeis to be unlocked despite the fact everybody's complaining for weeks that service is down, and despite many messages in market feedback section.

I speak about UB cause it's a major team that screwed everything in few weeks, but they are not the only of course.

Last thing, you could also blame some shops that still sales ub, eubox and more useless stuff...

BR
Old 06-06-2013, 05:42   #78 (permalink)

Member: 295531
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by cycofcgb View Post
Not sure about what you mean, but if I understood well you'd like admins of this forum to "penalize" bad supporters or bad teams ?

It can't be, as teams buy sections, so it's not the responsibility of admins of gsm-forum.
Sadly screwing people as UB team does just make loose money to us. It doesn't kill the market so they don't have to interfere into this behaviour.
It's totally different than chargeback cheaters or free code givers, who really kill business.

One thing for sure is people should better read this forum before buying box or credits, cause in the particular case of UB, I still see people sending imeis to be unlocked despite the fact everybody's complaining for weeks that service is down, and despite many messages in market feedback section.

I speak about UB cause it's a major team that screwed everything in few weeks, but they are not the only of course.

Last thing, you could also blame some shops that still sales ub, eubox and more useless stuff...

BR
sir u think if the same owner still working in the web site after changing the project is honest thing ? talking about universalbox team??!!
and many examples same at ub!!! i think if some team stoled money poeple must help poeple against them !!
and about some shops selling their products you are right
but about resellers who had big stock of the product who must help them against that bad deal ?
i think admin takes some responsability
br
The Following User Says Thank You to batt doha For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2013, 23:11   #79 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1388004
Sonork: 100.1637034
Thanks Meter: 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by batt doha View Post
sir u think if the same owner still working in the web site after changing the project is honest thing ? talking about universalbox team??!!
and many examples same at ub!!! i think if some team stoled money poeple must help poeple against them !!
and about some shops selling their products you are right
but about resellers who had big stock of the product who must help them against that bad deal ?
i think admin takes some responsability
br
I understand your point of view.
But we as business makers must be aware that there is never any warranty in this business, who is mainly not official at all.
Let's be smart.
This forum, as any other, lives because many people come here of course, but also need the money from selling sections.
Please understand they can't act as you'd like to in sold sections.
But in the same time, admins let you speak about thiefs and stealers in appropriate section. The market feedback is made for that.
This is business mate.
We all know who is cheater now among product managers.
As an example, let's talk about JaVVad from Ub.
He now claims he has nothing to do with actual problems, but for years he was the one talking to ub users as if we were sh*t.
Now he'd like a second chance to make a new business.
If you read a little bit market feedback, you'll now it soon and take the risk you want.
Same thing about manole.
If you still wanna buy any product from him now, you know you really play with your money.
This is a small world in fact.
Do you see what I mean ?
Old 06-25-2013, 01:30   #80 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1418143
Thanks Meter: 353
allow us to tag one in post and notify them as on twitter ...
Old 11-06-2013, 00:15   #81 (permalink)

Member: 2058298
Thanks Meter: 1
For the iPhone/iPod hardware repair section, you could introduce thread tags so we could easily search for hardware related things for a specific device.
Old 11-25-2013, 16:18   #82 (permalink)

Member: 1735315
Sonork: 100.1649735
Support the actions and measures Forum
Old 04-12-2014, 12:20   #83 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 45427
Thanks Meter: 141
Hi

Add new section, Nokia Android.

BR
Old 05-18-2014, 18:43   #84 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2146521
Sonork: 100.1654013
Thanks Meter: 36
Cool Great if you can provide this functionality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psytr0nic View Post
allow us to tag one in post and notify them as on twitter ...
+1 with this request. Not eventually on Twitter but at least we can tag some one on our comment/post. That'd be great.
Old 06-08-2014, 14:53   #85 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1037717
Thanks Meter: 985
small suggestion

For easier admin and mod job, you can add option One Touch Ban & Cleaner

BR Aka
Old 07-13-2014, 19:10   #86 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 177503
Sonork: 100.1657346
Thanks Meter: 390
gsmhosting now have so many official support sections and quite a big number of product manager/ supporters as well. its quite hard to figure out which manager/supporter actually representing which product. so it should be marked on every product manager/ product supporters profile, which product they are representing actually. or at least which sections they are representing.

so many product supporters sale other products which they dont represent or even not authorized to reseller so ordinary users wont get confused that its his own product or he is just a reseller of that particular product.

i hope this will help regular users..
Old 10-03-2014, 11:01   #87 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 177503
Sonork: 100.1657346
Thanks Meter: 390
Lightbulb review, recommend and reputation for users who have sales section activation

Hello,
i think it would be great for potential buyers and also sellers, if sellers have a separate panel where users can post reviews and rate the seller. this way, all buyers can know about the seller very quick and easily.

it can be free or a paid system like 5$ or 10$ a years to activate this panel.

a sample

place where all buyers can write review and rate the buyer

Last edited by moulnisky; 10-10-2014 at 16:35. Reason: fixed images
Old 10-15-2014, 17:49   #88 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1691378
Sonork: 100.1645448
Thanks Meter: 141
Donate money to this user
Please add a section to list softwares that are harmful to smart card protected boxes

there are many complaints by users of cards being blocked or damaged
Old 10-19-2014, 07:01   #89 (permalink)

Member: 1651511
Sonork: HID: 6FF9AD5B416000DC
Donate money to this user
hi friend website as it is but password type in 3 times after 5 second then website accsess i hope then you decided we agree
The Following User Says Thank You to prashantsavale For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2014, 09:06   #90 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 19723
Thanks Meter: 359
Almost all unlock providers force us to register to their sites .
I don't want to do that . I just want to know the unlock price .

It could be great if you can create a zone where every provider (if he wants) to post his price .
Something like :

icloud remove - xxx 120$ , 4 days
yyy 123$ , 2 days
and so on .