GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Forum Announcements and Support > Board, Server and Login Problems/Support

Board, Server and Login Problems/Support No GSM Technical or Off-Topic Posts Here !!, This Section for Forum & Login & Server Problems.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2012, 18:11   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1017374
Thanks Meter: 2,594
Question How to contact directly Administration of this forum?

I want to talk directly with administrators i have PM but no reply from them i want to ask something before i get off from here.
Who know how to contact them directly?

Old 05-19-2012, 17:24   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1760333
Thanks Meter: 2
hmmmm same here
waiting

Old 05-21-2012, 19:54   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1430995
Sonork: 100.1613203
Thanks Meter: 312
I believe each section have their own moderators. You can pm.

Old 05-21-2012, 21:50   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal_guy View Post
No friend they ignore me i have contact a bunch of mods,admin,site feedback but no reply only Yashaka was open minded to reply but they removed him from moderation.

Old 05-23-2012, 08:46   #5 (permalink)

Member: 1760333
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
any knowledge about who moderates the Apple Inc section?

Old 05-24-2012, 16:35   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 184182
Sonork: 100.1622565
Thanks Meter: 97
I`m BACK!!!!!!

Had to get Yahoo to reset my account. And they were`nt being helpful. My username usually sparks more negative interest. I am extremely disappointed at the support recieved by me. Sending countless PMs and what not.

Glad to say DONT EVER LOSE BOTH PASSWORD AND RECOVERY EMAIL. CAUSE NO ONE IS GONNA DO $hit to help you.

Thanks and *** Bless

Old 05-25-2012, 04:04   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1430995
Sonork: 100.1613203
Thanks Meter: 312
Bottom of this page right hand side.
Apple Inc. Products - GSM-Forum

Old 05-25-2012, 10:46   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Bottom of this page right hand side.
Apple Inc. Products - GSM-Forum
If you mean this Gsm Lab, .::Rizwan::., BB-gsm, ..::Neo::.., stanner_austin forget i tried they ignore.

Old 05-25-2012, 12:13   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 49752
Sonork: QQ:1474246528
Thanks Meter: 6,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wites View Post
If you mean this Gsm Lab, .::Rizwan::., BB-gsm, ..::Neo::.., stanner_austin forget i tried they ignore.
what kind of request or msg you talking about ?

i am online here and working continuously.

Regards,
Chevli

Old 05-25-2012, 22:54   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanner_austin View Post
what kind of request or msg you talking about ?

i am online here and working continuously.

Regards,
Chevli
Sorry if i say that i know mods work.
Unfortunately i not saved messages that i send to mods but they were about this 2 request i have,that are not for myself but for all members.

First is regarding Managing Attachments when i try to do that it say upload of file failed,i send to admin some messages about the issue i have from begin of registering to forum even Yashaka asked about my issue in the thread viewable only by mods & admin then Zfrank say that AboAli can solve,he send message to him and i send message to him but no reply.
Some members registered in 2012 not have this issue,i ask myself maybe this depend in what country registered member live and this why for someone it is disabled.

Second thing members await that i post new hardware solutions but no one from mods want to help clean this thread http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f631...cture-1409330/ so only solutions remain,some members make a post only to write thanks i not need that and no one need it there is a button for that purpose.

I hope someone understand me and give a hand http://forum.gsmhosting.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

The Following User Says Thank You to Wites OM Tesla For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2012, 10:18   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Hello.
i have not received any pm from you also i have locked up my pm not receive pm here any one can contact at messengers all details are open in my profile just need to see and use it.

about upload fail.Its can be or not be solve by admins. they do not have time to fix it at present, may fix in next server upgrade. there is lot means lot image,video,file upload site i really don't get why we need upload in forum to waste space?

and about cleaning spam..
have you use report spam?

this is best way to wakeup admins,sup mods,sec mods etc. because report will send email to all of them. also copy will create in moderator section.

btw:thread link you give is handled by admin winner and sup mod gsmlab, they have deleted lot spam from that thread dally..

Regards
Chevli

Old 05-28-2012, 16:28   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Hello.
i have not received any pm from you also i have locked up my pm not receive pm here any one can contact at messengers all details are open in my profile just need to see and use it.

about upload fail.Its can be or not be solve by admins. they do not have time to fix it at present, may fix in next server upgrade. there is lot means lot image,video,file upload site i really don't get why we need upload in forum to waste space?

and about cleaning spam..
have you use report spam?

this is best way to wakeup admins,sup mods,sec mods etc. because report will send email to all of them. also copy will create in moderator section.

btw:thread link you give is handled by admin winner and sup mod gsmlab, they have deleted lot spam from that thread dally..

Regards
Chevli
Ok i understand something but i would better upload a schematic directly to forum than to some site and it get deleted like happen here http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/8045218-post3.html and i press report but post is not deleted.
If you think i waste space by posting useful solutions advanced schematics then m off i will see what happen to apple hardware section.

And you all think that this posts not waste space http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/8048164-post5.html
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/8056081-post10.html
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/8056130-post11.html
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/8082514-post17.html
this only are some that i want moderators delete them i not speak about spam but about posts,reply made by people i need that thread remain only with solutions so people come and look like in museum nothing more is this too much to clean permanently this thread?
I mean that i post a solution then someone begin to reply or write (thanks you great)then ask (do you have solution for ...) i mean this posts get deleted from that thread only i not mean entire apple section,if i could close that thread then open when posting an solution then again close that would be perfect.
Thanks for reply.

Last edited by Wites OM Tesla; 05-28-2012 at 16:34.

Old 05-29-2012, 09:52   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

making mods is only admins job.
fixing forum bug is admins job.
please contact them via pm that's the only way i know.

Regards
Chevli

Old 05-29-2012, 10:42   #14 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 84
Sonork: 100.1616161
Thanks Meter: 2,617
Quote:

Regards
Chevli
yes these are duties of Admin's but they are not doing lol
When they made a last MOD?
When the fix the issue's of database[If forum went down and they get it again working so thats there headache to do they are not doing there job]
And what is your job??
And if we send Pm in gsmhosting they not even read the pm's this is what admin's are for??
they are just making Money and sitting behind the screen's
I'm here from the start days of forum and i know more then you

No offense

Mobileinfo

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mobileinfo For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-29-2012, 11:30   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:

Regards
Chevli
Yes i know send a PM and get ignored very good.
You still not understand what i mean,I mean that you or some other moderator enter in that thread with solutions and begin to delete reply,post with thanks,post asking for solving some problem so thread remain clean only with solutions and i or someone else will post other solutions with pictures,if someone post a question or reply you delete it.
Better admin make Yashaka moderator back he knew what to do very good.
If no one want to help me then i go to this forum to post my new solutions and schematic Iphone - Zona Service GSM - GSM Forums Romania

Closed Thread