GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones Hardware Repair Area > Hardware Repair by brands

Hardware Repair by brands All about hardware problems sorted by brands inside subsections.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2003, 21:55   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 37416
Thanks Meter: 1
How to start with repairing

Hi all,
I have some knowledge about electronic equipments but I have never repaired mobiles. How
can I start,
what equipment must I buy for testing and repairing,
what is the best literature( tutorials) and where I can get it,
what are best websites for repairs
etc?
Thanks
Ladislav
Old 08-23-2003, 00:10   #2 (permalink)
SVH
No Life Poster

Member: 9889
Thanks Meter: 50
you must believe you repair the phone (intuition and knowledge)
after you must use your brain and only after use your hands
much info&solutions are available in the net
this is just my recipe..
br
Old 08-23-2003, 01:08   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 24581
Thanks Meter: 87
Alo SVH,don't be so bad!You now that today everybody want to repair phone because it's good money.Sometime you don't now to solve any problem and after that you goes to forum and ask,same like bbbbb.I start with electronic before 20years,about 10years I repair TV,VCR;radiotransmiter for private radio station and last 5 years I repairing the phone.And after all I still learn,learn,learn,learn......We old people must help to this guy,how to solve any problem...,where to by something.....,service manual....Every start is wery dificult,for repairing the phone he must to have to much money,to by hot air,lcd,housing,conectors,cables,BOX for unlocking(WAUUUUU MONEY) and maybe for couple months he said:THIS JOB IS NOT FOR ME!!Who now-will se..........ps you don answer me,do you solve A400?Mail me,thanx
Old 08-23-2003, 07:36   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 37416
Thanks Meter: 1
Guys,
I know that I must have intuition and knowledge but I also must have repair equipments such as hot air( station or gun?), osciloscope and more. Also some repair books( manual). So again my question is can you share with me( and others here)your experience what repaire equipments you use and where you learn (for example some website on internet or books)?
Thanks for help
Old 08-23-2003, 08:16   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 8304
Thanks Meter: 362
http://www.telempire.com/showthread....&threadid=1836
Old 08-23-2003, 12:55   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 24581
Thanks Meter: 87
As I said you are "young" in this job,always you can write me mail,need help,sugestion,manuals-nowbody is not born inteligent (old people in my country said this),I will give you suport-beliwe me no problem!
Old 08-23-2003, 13:41   #7 (permalink)
SVH
No Life Poster

Member: 9889
Thanks Meter: 50
@bbbbbb....
you must spend many time in this forum and/or other till you will begin to understand something and you need to do a lot of practicle work
use search button and you will find a lot of information
only after this you can ask something like "what can i do...?"

@marple
im not so bad and i am engaged in electronics about 20 years too
but i was not so lazy and i spend much time in the internet and with various technical literature and i studied on the mistakes
believe me i found a lot of useful info in the net
about A400:
You were right - i changed temporarily housing to original with metal covering inside and phone works good
i have bought metal glue (something like liquid silver) ind i think tomorrow i will try to cover this chinese housing
p.s. im interesting in Griffin box -can you mail me price?
thanx
br