GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Special Solutions / Services / WebShop > GPGIndustries Support section > GPGIndustries Cables > GPG FBUS Cables - Simply Best FBus cables in World

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 16:24   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 25759
Thanks Meter: 159
Do u offer any warranty on ur cables

Hi

i would like to know is there any sort of warranty / replacement provided for non working new cables

i just bought a GTI Series cable for N85 cos my local cables were booting the handset but not putting the set in local mode but after connecting the GTI Series cable the handset couldnt boot let alone local mode

when i complained regarding the same to the local reseller he had a simple answer that they dont offer any replacement /exchange for faulty cables

My point here is as far as quality of GPG cables is concerned i dont have any doubts regarding the quality of GPG cables u people make the best quality cables in the world , i have been using and selling ur cables from a long time and never had any issue

But is this true that there is no warranty /replacement for brand new faulty cables or is the reseller not telling the truth please clarify this issue as this will help many more people to know the exact truth

regards

Jagjit
Old 02-27-2010, 07:57   #2 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 630351
Sonork: 100.1627404
Thanks Meter: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1 Cell Solution View Post
Hi

i would like to know is there any sort of warranty / replacement provided for non working new cables

i just bought a GTI Series cable for N85 cos my local cables were booting the handset but not putting the set in local mode but after connecting the GTI Series cable the handset couldnt boot let alone local mode

when i complained regarding the same to the local reseller he had a simple answer that they dont offer any replacement /exchange for faulty cables

My point here is as far as quality of GPG cables is concerned i dont have any doubts regarding the quality of GPG cables u people make the best quality cables in the world , i have been using and selling ur cables from a long time and never had any issue

But is this true that there is no warranty /replacement for brand new faulty cables or is the reseller not telling the truth please clarify this issue as this will help many more people to know the exact truth

regards

Jagjit
YES
bro we at unlockfonez always give warranty & also maney back guaranty for non working
cables which are new and not working.
regards
UNLOCKFONEZ
OFFICE NO 23 24 ABDULLAH CENTER 47 MAIN HALL ROAD
LAHORE
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bahandari For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-27-2010, 08:21   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 362736
Sonork: 158.1358
Thanks Meter: 211
Yes bro every Othorization Resseler most give u an Grantee , As me in Sudan and as aResseler i gave my customer and promiss them by

GPG Grantee .

Check back your Resseler if he is an official Resseler and ask hime about your probleme , if he is not Official Resseler Then it will be possible for u

B.R

Nasir Faris
Old 02-27-2010, 09:40   #4 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 630351
Sonork: 100.1627404
Thanks Meter: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasirns View Post
Yes bro every Othorization Resseler most give u an Grantee ,

Nasir Faris

bro
im disagree with you bcoz i seen here in pakistan
the official reseller is not giving any kind of warranty or guaranty for any cables bcoz he is selling as cheep as he can for killing the market
so in pakistan just 1 offfice who is giving everykind of GPG CABLES
bcoz we just make a blind trust on GPG INDUSTRIES
regards
bahandari
The Following User Says Thank You to bahandari For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 05:01   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 34016
Sonork: 100.67372
Thanks Meter: 24,594
I first want to say thank you for the trust everyone here is giving us.

I no need to tell you that we test as much as we can our products only to satisfy you guys.

In case this cable have problem I will make personaly sure u get exchange. I guess when your resseler will see this message he will replace it to you.

Most important is I get cable in hands to see where is problem and make sure don't happen again.

Thx again for cool words you are giving me. Giving me energy to make always better and give more!

We will release something new next week. I really hope you will like it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GPGIndustries For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-28-2010, 06:09   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 399832
Sonork: Faheem Anjum
Thanks Meter: 24,308
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPGIndustries View Post
I first want to say thank you for the trust everyone here is giving us.

I no need to tell you that we test as much as we can our products only to satisfy you guys.

In case this cable have problem I will make personaly sure u get exchange. I guess when your resseler will see this message he will replace it to you.

Most important is I get cable in hands to see where is problem and make sure don't happen again.

Thx again for cool words you are giving me. Giving me energy to make always better and give more!

We will release something new next week. I really hope you will like it
for this WE have full trest and we use u r product Only ...

Can i says these words To YOu .....

WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH
Old 02-28-2010, 06:30   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1016132
Sonork: 100.1592677
Thanks Meter: 188
buy from office reseller so u can get exchange if cable is not work,i used to give mine customer check warranty.

br
roshan
Old 02-28-2010, 08:50   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 115242
Sonork: 100.1581364
Thanks Meter: 1,638
yes bro we offer warranty and replacement for all GPG GTI Combo Pro SLM non working cables
we know this happen 1% and I am sure every honest reseller can give u this offer
Best regards,