GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   GPGUFC - The best Universal Fbus Cables ever made (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f588/)
-   -   Ultimate Fbus Cable Finder (by FreddyKrueger) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f588/ultimate-fbus-cable-finder-freddykrueger-638083/)

FreddyKrueger 11-26-2008 20:49

Ultimate Fbus Cable Finder (by FreddyKrueger)

Hi people

I don't know if Mr. Christophe from GPGIndustries will approve this sofware that i made for UFC, but since day 17/11/2008, that i've been trying to contact him either by email or even by MSN and i haven't got any response from him.
So, please Mr.Christophe, if you don't like this software or don't approve it, please delete this post... and accept my sincere apologies.

Now... here it goes...
I will try to explain how to add more phones to the list, and of course the right image... i will also try to explain one of the functions of the sofware that i like the most : Zooming the image.

For adding phones :
Very simple.... open the file "list.txt" with any text editor like notepad...and add the phones you want by using the next convention :
PhoneName;CableNumber;UFSorJafResistorValue;MTResi storValue
remeber... one phone in each line.
For the images, you must put the images in "\images\" folder and use the exact same filename.jpg that you use in list.txt for PhoneName.
Ex: for N70 image, you must use N70.jpg .... very simple.

The zooming function :
There are two distinct image zones... one smaller and one bigger(this last one is optional) the smaller one(on the left) for zooming you just click the left mouse key, and drag to create a "box" around the zone of the image you want to zoom. Then, right mouse click, and select "Zoom In".
For the bigger one(on the right), i have used a different schema.
For you to use that zone you must select "Extra Zoom Panel" and use it like this :
Left mouse click, on the zone you want to zoom, and continue clicking until you get the desired zoom enhancement, if you press the right mouse click you will get the opposite effect, Zoom out.
In this panel, you can also "Pan" the image... for that you just have to grab it and move it to were you want.

Please, all you guys, give me some feedback... i accept critics, but i will also like some suggestions.

Here are the files :
http://rapidshare.com/files/16767692...inder.rar.html

P.S. And again.... if Mr.Christophe don't like this software or don't approve it, please delete this post... and accept my sincere apologies.

Regards
Freddy Krueger

FreddyKrueger 11-26-2008 23:38

one more thing.... in combo "Nokia Model" it has "Suggestion" & "AutoComplete".... you type the first characters of the model you want, and it "suggests" and/or "Autocomplete"

GPGIndustries 11-27-2008 04:17

Please bro I love it!

Be sure of this Winner sent me and I told him was great thx a lot for your work! I didn't get anyemail from u and i am barefly on MSN. If u can add me on Sonork would be much easier to comunicate!

ID : 100.67372

I add now on the first pageof the website so all user can dwl!

More over I would like to thx you for this so please try talk to me on Sonork

Br

Christophe
GPGIndustries

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreddyKrueger (Post 3894966)
Hi people

I don't know if Mr. Christophe from GPGIndustries will approve this sofware that i made for UFC, but since day 17/11/2008, that i've been trying to contact him either by email or even by MSN and i haven't got any response from him.
So, please Mr.Christophe, if you don't like this software or don't approve it, please delete this post... and accept my sincere apologies.

Now... here it goes...
I will try to explain how to add more phones to the list, and of course the right image... i will also try to explain one of the functions of the sofware that i like the most : Zooming the image.

For adding phones :
Very simple.... open the file "list.txt" with any text editor like notepad...and add the phones you want by using the next convention :
For the images, you must put the images in "\images\" folder and use the exact same filename.jpg that you use in list.txt for PhoneName.

The zooming function :
There are two distinct image zones... one smaller and one bigger(this last one is optional) the smaller one(on the left) for zooming you just click the left mouse key, and drag to create a "box" around the zone of the image you want to zoom. Then, right mouse click, and select "Zoom In".
For you to use that zone you must select "Extra Zoom Panel" and use it like this :
Left mouse click, on the zone you want to zoom, and continue clicking until you get the desired zoom enhancement, if you press the right mouse click you will get the opposite effect, Zoom out.
In this panel, you can also "Pan" the image... for that you just have to grab it and move it to were you want.

Please, all you guys, give me some feedback... i accept critics, but i will also like some suggestions.

Here are the files :

P.S. And again.... if Mr.Christophe don't like this software or don't approve it, please delete this post... and accept my sincere apologies.

Regards
Freddy Krueger

irfanmajeed 11-29-2008 17:04

plz add pinout for 6210s becz i dosent find for this model plz help

br

multimedia box 01-26-2009 18:44

good cables

SAME PROBLEM WE NEED 6210S PINOUT.
thanks

mulix 01-30-2009 12:44

I am looking for pinout of 1208, as it seems it is equal with 1100,1200 etc etc.

I tried many of thes cableselector programs, so how it comes that on the website of UFC and universam FBUS cable finder it shows cable 4 as compatible? I tried this cable and it is not working.

UFC Cable selector program showing for the same models (1100, 1200 etc) cable 7 , which seems to work.

So how it can be you show wrong cable on your website?

ahmed 01-30-2009 12:59

Quote:

Hi people

Now... here it goes...

For adding phones :

The zooming function :

Here are the files :

Regards
Freddy Krueger

correct me , but your pinouts are incorrect , the Batt Pinouts are wrong , pins 123 for 7370 , N95 etc , newer generation phones as well the pinout for the fbus cable .

.:Towhid:. 02-02-2009 19:38

Need 3120c Pinout....................

turkcellgsm 02-02-2009 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Towhid:. (Post 4120055)
Need 3120c Pinout....................

tested 100/1000 work ;)

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...2&postcount=33

TRABEL 02-02-2009 21:59

very nice program !!!
realy !!!!!!!!! :P

ruko 02-03-2009 09:34

Quote:

Hi people

Now... here it goes...

For adding phones :

The zooming function :

Here are the files :

Regards
Freddy Krueger

Thanks Freddy!!! Work fine!!!

BR

tottick 02-03-2009 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusoman (Post 4120556)
Very good and hard work thank you

+1! Thanks bro! really good work............!

AquilesLynott 02-23-2009 15:17

For Nokia 6210s RM-367 Cable Number 7 - 7.5 k Resistor

chatfan 02-25-2009 05:21

what cable and resistor value for NOKIA 1100? please...tested solution!!!!!

Fast Unlocker 03-23-2009 10:36

can some one upload to other site please

Rapidshare is too bad