GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Special Solutions / Services / WebShop > GPGIndustries Support section > GPGIndustries Cables > GPGUFC - The best Universal Fbus Cables ever made

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 20:49   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 92757
Thanks Meter: 43
Ultimate Fbus Cable Finder (by FreddyKrueger)

Hi people

I don't know if Mr. Christophe from GPGIndustries will approve this sofware that i made for UFC, but since day 17/11/2008, that i've been trying to contact him either by email or even by MSN and i haven't got any response from him.
So, please Mr.Christophe, if you don't like this software or don't approve it, please delete this post... and accept my sincere apologies.

Now... here it goes...
I will try to explain how to add more phones to the list, and of course the right image... i will also try to explain one of the functions of the sofware that i like the most : Zooming the image.

For adding phones :
Very simple.... open the file "list.txt" with any text editor like notepad...and add the phones you want by using the next convention :
PhoneName;CableNumber;UFSorJafResistorValue;MTResi storValue
remeber... one phone in each line.
For the images, you must put the images in "\images\" folder and use the exact same filename.jpg that you use in list.txt for PhoneName.
Ex: for N70 image, you must use N70.jpg .... very simple.

The zooming function :
There are two distinct image zones... one smaller and one bigger(this last one is optional) the smaller one(on the left) for zooming you just click the left mouse key, and drag to create a "box" around the zone of the image you want to zoom. Then, right mouse click, and select "Zoom In".
For the bigger one(on the right), i have used a different schema.
For you to use that zone you must select "Extra Zoom Panel" and use it like this :
Left mouse click, on the zone you want to zoom, and continue clicking until you get the desired zoom enhancement, if you press the right mouse click you will get the opposite effect, Zoom out.
In this panel, you can also "Pan" the image... for that you just have to grab it and move it to were you want.

Please, all you guys, give me some feedback... i accept critics, but i will also like some suggestions.

Here are the files :
http://rapidshare.com/files/16767692...inder.rar.html

P.S. And again.... if Mr.Christophe don't like this software or don't approve it, please delete this post... and accept my sincere apologies.

Regards
Freddy Krueger
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to FreddyKrueger For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-26-2008, 23:38   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 92757
Thanks Meter: 43
one more thing.... in combo "Nokia Model" it has "Suggestion" & "AutoComplete".... you type the first characters of the model you want, and it "suggests" and/or "Autocomplete"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FreddyKrueger For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-27-2008, 04:17   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 34016
Sonork: 100.67372
Thanks Meter: 24,594
Please bro I love it!

Be sure of this Winner sent me and I told him was great thx a lot for your work! I didn't get anyemail from u and i am barefly on MSN. If u can add me on Sonork would be much easier to comunicate!

ID : 100.67372

I add now on the first pageof the website so all user can dwl!

More over I would like to thx you for this so please try talk to me on Sonork

Br

Christophe
GPGIndustries

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyKrueger View Post
Hi people

I don't know if Mr. Christophe from GPGIndustries will approve this sofware that i made for UFC, but since day 17/11/2008, that i've been trying to contact him either by email or even by MSN and i haven't got any response from him.
So, please Mr.Christophe, if you don't like this software or don't approve it, please delete this post... and accept my sincere apologies.

Now... here it goes...
I will try to explain how to add more phones to the list, and of course the right image... i will also try to explain one of the functions of the sofware that i like the most : Zooming the image.

For adding phones :
Very simple.... open the file "list.txt" with any text editor like notepad...and add the phones you want by using the next convention :
For the images, you must put the images in "\images\" folder and use the exact same filename.jpg that you use in list.txt for PhoneName.

The zooming function :
There are two distinct image zones... one smaller and one bigger(this last one is optional) the smaller one(on the left) for zooming you just click the left mouse key, and drag to create a "box" around the zone of the image you want to zoom. Then, right mouse click, and select "Zoom In".
For you to use that zone you must select "Extra Zoom Panel" and use it like this :
Left mouse click, on the zone you want to zoom, and continue clicking until you get the desired zoom enhancement, if you press the right mouse click you will get the opposite effect, Zoom out.
In this panel, you can also "Pan" the image... for that you just have to grab it and move it to were you want.

Please, all you guys, give me some feedback... i accept critics, but i will also like some suggestions.

Here are the files :

P.S. And again.... if Mr.Christophe don't like this software or don't approve it, please delete this post... and accept my sincere apologies.

Regards
Freddy Krueger
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GPGIndustries For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2008, 17:04   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 594068
Sonork: 100.1574613
Thanks Meter: 121
plz add pinout for 6210s becz i dosent find for this model plz help

br
Old 01-26-2009, 18:44   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 49263
Sonork: 100.92840
Thanks Meter: 309
good cables

SAME PROBLEM WE NEED 6210S PINOUT.
thanks
Old 01-30-2009, 12:44   #6 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 778269
Thanks Meter: 6
I am looking for pinout of 1208, as it seems it is equal with 1100,1200 etc etc.

I tried many of thes cableselector programs, so how it comes that on the website of UFC and universam FBUS cable finder it shows cable 4 as compatible? I tried this cable and it is not working.

UFC Cable selector program showing for the same models (1100, 1200 etc) cable 7 , which seems to work.

So how it can be you show wrong cable on your website?
Old 01-30-2009, 12:59   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3279
Thanks Meter: 19
Quote:
Hi people

Now... here it goes...

For adding phones :

The zooming function :

Here are the files :

Regards
Freddy Krueger
correct me , but your pinouts are incorrect , the Batt Pinouts are wrong , pins 123 for 7370 , N95 etc , newer generation phones as well the pinout for the fbus cable .
Old 02-02-2009, 19:38   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 304260
Sonork: 100.1593127
Thanks Meter: 355
Need 3120c Pinout....................
Old 02-02-2009, 19:44   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 395431
Thanks Meter: 458
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Towhid:. View Post
Need 3120c Pinout....................

tested 100/1000 work

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...2&postcount=33
Old 02-02-2009, 21:59   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 21937
Thanks Meter: 279
very nice program !!!
realy !!!!!!!!! :P
Old 02-03-2009, 09:34   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 205178
Thanks Meter: 18
Quote:
Hi people

Now... here it goes...

For adding phones :

The zooming function :

Here are the files :

Regards
Freddy Krueger
Thanks Freddy!!! Work fine!!!

BR
Old 02-03-2009, 14:00   #12 (permalink)

Member: 957731
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusoman View Post
Very good and hard work thank you
+1! Thanks bro! really good work............!
Old 02-23-2009, 15:17   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 165059
Thanks Meter: 23
For Nokia 6210s RM-367 Cable Number 7 - 7.5 k Resistor
Old 02-25-2009, 05:21   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 866321
Sonork: 100.1581211
Thanks Meter: 240
Donate money to this user

what cable and resistor value for NOKIA 1100? please...tested solution!!!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 10:36   #15 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 95960
Sonork: 100.1574721
Thanks Meter: 14,045
Donate money to this user
can some one upload to other site please

Rapidshare is too bad