GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Special Solutions / Services / WebShop > GPGIndustries Support section > GPGHardwares - World's Finest Hardware ever made > HWKBox - www.hwkbox.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 22:14   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SOUTH AFRICA
Posts: 141
Member: 702077
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 84
problem GPG NEW HWK BOX

-- Reset Failed, Trying to Repair UFS ...
-- Boot: 62 CF
-- UFSx Device: UFS3 SarasSoft, USB S/N: XXXXXX
-- Reset Failed, Trying to Repair UFS ...
-- Boot: 62 CF
-- Target Id : 62 CF 0 10
-- UFSx Boot : UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003.
-- UFSx Firmw.: Xx.x C0EEC8, ,
-- UFSx S/N : XXXXXXX
-- Features : 00000001
-- Licence 5 : True
-- UFSx Vendor: TWISTER
-- HWK ID : XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
-- HWK Status : 1, DL: 0


MORE



Upgrade log:
---------- HWK Update Client v 2.0.9.0 ----------
---------- HWK upgrade started:10/24/2009 2:09:59 PM ----------
-- Reset Failed, Trying to Repair UFS ...
-- Boot: 62 CF
-- Target Id : 62 CF 0 10
-- UFSx Boot : UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003.
-- UFSx Firmw.: Xx.x C0EEC8, ,
-- UFSx S/N : XXXXXXX
-- Features : 00000001
-- Licence 5 : True
-- UFSx Vendor: TWISTER
-- HWK ID : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
-- HWK Status : 1, DL: 0
----------
Locating HWK Upgrade server...
HWK Upgrade server found!
Preparing connection to server...
Connecting to HWKUpgrade server...
Server connection successfully established.
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error: Server reported error:No more upgrade logs. Please contact your reseller.



MORE




Upgrade log:
---------- HWK Update Client v 2.0.9.0 ----------
---------- HWK upgrade started:10/24/2009 1:08:35 PM ----------
-- Reset Failed, Trying to Repair UFS ...
-- Boot: 62 CF
-- Target Id : 62 CF 0 10
-- UFSx Boot : UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003.
-- UFSx Firmw.: Xx.x C0EEC8, ,
-- UFSx S/N : XXXXXXXXXX
-- Features : 00000001
-- Licence 5 : True
-- UFSx Vendor: TWISTER
-- HWK ID : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
-- HWK Status : 1, DL: 0
----------
Locating HWK Upgrade server...
HWK Upgrade server found!
Preparing connection to server...
Connecting to HWKUpgrade server...
Server connection successfully established.
Authenticating on server...
Authentication successfull.
Checking upgrade client version...
Your upgrade client is up-to-date.
Upgrading HWK...
Error upgrading HWK: HWK UPDATE ERROR: 11

AND I CAN NOT INSTALL HWK_Suite_Setup_v02.09.000

ALWAYS SHOW ERROR
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to amalou For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2009, 14:15   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
iwan8818's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 536
Member: 859702
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1619060
Thanks Meter: 78
hwk ok...
-- Reset Failed, Trying to Repair UFS ...
-- Boot: 62 CF ... hardware problem.. return back to your resseller..
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iwan8818 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2009, 17:00   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SOUTH AFRICA
Posts: 141
Member: 702077
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 84
new gpg howk box problem

and my reseller www.gsmsp.com doesn't want to help me at all
Christophe Jakobuco (gpgindustries@gmail.com)he got the money and threw the customer thy got bad support
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to amalou For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2009, 00:26   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
djlicks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Algeria
Posts: 764
Member: 158242
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1591384
Thanks Meter: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by amalou View Post
and my reseller www.gsmsp.com doesn't want to help me at all
Christophe Jakobuco (gpgindustries@gmail.com)he got the money and threw the customer thy got bad support
your problem is your cable between box and pc or usb low power change cable
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to djlicks For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2009, 07:25   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
misal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: World wide
Age: 31
Posts: 610
Member: 185854
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1592083
Thanks Meter: 246
Upgrade log:
---------- HWK Update Client v 2.0.9.0 ----------
---------- HWK upgrade started:11/05/2009 1:08:35 PM ----------
-- Reset Failed, Trying to Repair UFS ...
-- Boot: 62 CF
-- Target Id : 62 CF 0 10
-- UFSx Boot : UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003.
-- UFSx Firmw.: Xx.x C0EEC8, ,
-- UFSx S/N : XXXXXXXXXX
-- Features : 00000001
-- Licence 5 : True
-- UFSx Vendor: TWISTER
-- HWK ID : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
-- HWK Status : 1, DL: 0
----------
Locating HWK Upgrade server...
HWK Upgrade server found!
Preparing connection to server...
Connecting to HWKUpgrade server...
Server connection successfully established.
Authenticating on server...
Authentication successfull.
Checking upgrade client version...
Your upgrade client is up-to-date.
Upgrading HWK...
Error upgrading HWK: HWK UPDATE ERROR: 11

AND I CAN NOT INSTALL HWK_Suite_Setup_v02.09.000

allways SHOW ERROR..................i think box eeprom dameg...........plz help me gpg team how can repair it,s
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2009, 12:22   #6 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: tunisia
Posts: 202
Member: 246825
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 17
when i want up date my hwk he give me license flase

Upgrade log:
---------- HWK Update Client v 2.0.9.0 ----------
---------- HWK upgrade started:21/11/2009 13:19:02 ----------
-- Target Id : 62 CF 0 0
-- UFSx Boot : UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003.
-- UFSx Firmw.: UFS_USB V2.8 (c) SarasSoft 2007.
-- UFSx S/N : 77326
-- Features : 00000001
-- Licence 5 : False
-- UFSx Vendor: TWISTER
----------
Locating HWK Upgrade server...
HWK Upgrade server found!
Preparing connection to server...
Connecting to HWKUpgrade server...
Server connection successfully established.
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error: Access violation at address 00402D5D in module 'UpdateClient.exe'. Read of address 00000014
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drague boy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2009, 07:29   #7 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3
Member: 1097068
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by amalou View Post
-- Reset Failed, Trying to Repair UFS ...
-- Boot: 62 CF
-- UFSx Device: UFS3 SarasSoft, USB S/N: XXXXXX
-- Reset Failed, Trying to Repair UFS ...
-- Boot: 62 CF
-- Target Id : 62 CF 0 10
-- UFSx Boot : UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003.
-- UFSx Firmw.: Xx.x C0EEC8, ,
-- UFSx S/N : XXXXXXX
-- Features : 00000001
-- Licence 5 : True
-- UFSx Vendor: TWISTER
-- HWK ID : XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
-- HWK Status : 1, DL: 0


MORE



Upgrade log:
---------- HWK Update Client v 2.0.9.0 ----------
---------- HWK upgrade started:10/24/2009 2:09:59 PM ----------
-- Reset Failed, Trying to Repair UFS ...
-- Boot: 62 CF
-- Target Id : 62 CF 0 10
-- UFSx Boot : UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003.
-- UFSx Firmw.: Xx.x C0EEC8, ,
-- UFSx S/N : XXXXXXX
-- Features : 00000001
-- Licence 5 : True
-- UFSx Vendor: TWISTER
-- HWK ID : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
-- HWK Status : 1, DL: 0
----------
Locating HWK Upgrade server...
HWK Upgrade server found!
Preparing connection to server...
Connecting to HWKUpgrade server...
Server connection successfully established.
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error: Server reported error:No more upgrade logs. Please contact your reseller.



MORE




Upgrade log:
---------- HWK Update Client v 2.0.9.0 ----------
---------- HWK upgrade started:10/24/2009 1:08:35 PM ----------
-- Reset Failed, Trying to Repair UFS ...
-- Boot: 62 CF
-- Target Id : 62 CF 0 10
-- UFSx Boot : UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003.
-- UFSx Firmw.: Xx.x C0EEC8, ,
-- UFSx S/N : XXXXXXXXXX
-- Features : 00000001
-- Licence 5 : True
-- UFSx Vendor: TWISTER
-- HWK ID : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
-- HWK Status : 1, DL: 0
----------
Locating HWK Upgrade server...
HWK Upgrade server found!
Preparing connection to server...
Connecting to HWKUpgrade server...
Server connection successfully established.
Authenticating on server...
Authentication successfull.
Checking upgrade client version...
Your upgrade client is up-to-date.
Upgrading HWK...
Error upgrading HWK: HWK UPDATE ERROR: 11

AND I CAN NOT INSTALL HWK_Suite_Setup_v02.09.000

ALWAYS SHOW ERROR
same prb error 11 with my gpghwk......plz help
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 21:53   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SOUTH AFRICA
Posts: 141
Member: 702077
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 84
Ok ok ok problem solved




this is not problem with HWK SHIP , this is a problem with the fuse cofiguation of programing the ATMEL chip inside
C0EEC8 is the fuse bit inside ATMEL chip
I DID SOLVE MY PROBLEM MW HWK WORKS OK NOW
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to amalou For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2009, 21:55   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Bernie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: SWEDEN
Posts: 1,048
Member: 45814
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 33
I have the same problem, put my HWK in other box and updated and in that one it works ok, without problem, so the problem is in my almost new HWK-Box from GPG, please look in to my problem GPG as I like my new box.

Br
Bernie


Quote:
Originally Posted by drague boy View Post
Upgrade log:
---------- HWK Update Client v 2.0.9.0 ----------
---------- HWK upgrade started:21/11/2009 13:19:02 ----------
-- Target Id : 62 CF 0 0
-- UFSx Boot : UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003.
-- UFSx Firmw.: UFS_USB V2.8 (c) SarasSoft 2007.
-- UFSx S/N : 77326
-- Features : 00000001
-- Licence 5 : False
-- UFSx Vendor: TWISTER
----------
Locating HWK Upgrade server...
HWK Upgrade server found!
Preparing connection to server...
Connecting to HWKUpgrade server...
Server connection successfully established.
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error: Access violation at address 00402D5D in module 'UpdateClient.exe'. Read of address 00000014
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 23:29   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
MYUNLOCKING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: karachi ..
Age: 29
Posts: 3,080
Member: 749969
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1581886
Thanks Meter: 743
same here .. then i remove hwk chip from box and put then in ufs and now its work fine for me

i think the problem is in gpg hwk box .. so use your ufs for that .
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:10   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Bernie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: SWEDEN
Posts: 1,048
Member: 45814
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 33
Yes the problem is in box, but as it is almost new GPG has to exchange it, but as I know GPG that is no problem, I will talk to them,

Br

Bernie
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 22:14   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SOUTH AFRICA
Posts: 141
Member: 702077
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 84
Okk gpg hwk box

Gpg make nice product but every body make mistakes hope thy will look forward to solve the box problem
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:08   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
himanshu taldar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: udaipur, I N D I A
Age: 27
Posts: 2,269
Member: 422762
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1593904
Thanks Meter: 922
Quote:
Originally Posted by amalou View Post
Ok ok ok problem solved




this is not problem with HWK SHIP , this is a problem with the fuse cofiguation of programing the ATMEL chip inside
C0EEC8 is the fuse bit inside ATMEL chip
I DID SOLVE MY PROBLEM MW HWK WORKS OK NOW


how u solved that problem, can you please specify, what you exectly did?
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to himanshu taldar For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2010, 09:44   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
fretburner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 545
Member: 45571
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34
Mine is GPG UI with UFS inside now not working suddenly ask for activation string.Tried with MxKey because i thought HWK is damage but still not working so UFS is not working.This is my recent purchase UFS.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 23:34   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 285
Member: 1027923
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by amalou View Post
Ok ok ok problem solved




this is not problem with HWK SHIP , this is a problem with the fuse cofiguation of programing the ATMEL chip inside
C0EEC8 is the fuse bit inside ATMEL chip
I DID SOLVE MY PROBLEM MW HWK WORKS OK NOW

how solve yor probleme
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
bad new hwk box amalou UST Pro II 2 10-25-2009 18:11
NEW HWK BOX problem when i try to go to support amalou GPGHardwares - World's Finest Hardware ever made 3 10-05-2009 22:47

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:44.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.38152 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO