Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|12-27-2010, 06:54||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: 29700A53 - BB PIN
Thanked 8,696 Times in 1,207 Posts
Is Very Simple
Select Ur Phone from A2 TAB
Make Sure ur USB Flash Drivers r Installed (R in Setool DIST Drivers Folder)
common for all CID:
1. go to semc a2 tab, select proper model
2. add to firmware area correct MAIN, FS IMAGE parts of firmware. order not important.
3. select in misc. field needed CUSTPACK (.zip archive with customization files)
4. if you do not have CUSTPACK, you MUST check on settings "customize phone after flash"
5. set "signed mode" on settings tab.
6. set other settings according your needs.
7. back to semc a2 tab, press flash.
skip step 3,4.
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How to add a language in 51xx/61xx||tati||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||7||12-10-2012 04:46|
|How to upload a new firmware...||Brand||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||28||08-30-2012 03:40|
|How can I do a Welcome note for my 6110 a dosn't have any one ?||Viper||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||7||07-18-2012 07:57|
|news headlines to gsm phone||mos||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||6||12-18-2011 11:00|
|Seeking for flash nokia 5110 old version (3 version) can exchange for new||Tomas||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||7||11-17-2011 17:08|