GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > UCT (Universal China Tool) by ET

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2009, 16:00   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 996684
Thanks Meter: 46
Strange problem with Chinese phones

i got two new K Series chinese phones.
one is Xinyuancheng K6+ with restarting problem
& other one is Xinyuancheng K9+ with camera problem
i have formatted both phones with ET box. now after formatting both problems are solved but phones say on screen " No licensed to produce " & when i insert sim card i get emergency instead of network name. i cant make & receive calls
when i checked the IMEI, it was changed to 335790246811220.
i clicked fix IMEI & wrote original IMEI from the sticker then phone started to show 2 IMEI numbers.
1st one that i wrote from the back of the sticker
& other one is 335790246811220.
after doing this i still cant make or receive calls.

then i read full flash from new working phone & wrote it in these phone but still same problem cant make or receive calls & " No licensed to produce " is still written on the screen.
here is the info :
phone type: CHIENSE MTK
phone version: GOLDDRAGON25_GEMINI_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00_L176_V02 _DM_KXD_ST12832T3F2_BV6.BIN

Flash ID : 20C4
Flash Type : Thomson-16 Mb

Plz help ET Box Team.

& one more thing i m having this 2 IMEI problem with alot of phones.
i have formatted one sigmatel S88i phone few days ago. i got same 2 IMEi number problem with tht phone too. now only vodafone/hutch is working in tht phone. when i insert airtel/idea/bsnl sim in tht phone & turn on the phone, right after getting network phone shut down by itself but with vodafone sim phone is working fine.

plz Help ASAP.
Old 08-29-2009, 16:22   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 22538
Sonork: 100.67180
Thanks Meter: 2,252
thnx for a detailed feedback. i have understood your problem. the license problem i think is due to the caliberation data lost during the formatting. this cannot be fixed at the moment by ET-BoX. but i hope soon will support this feature to fix this.

about your 2nd imei problem, i will check what can be done and inform you as soon as posible.

Br.
Naman
Old 08-29-2009, 16:23   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 327043
Sonork: 100.1587811
Thanks Meter: 1,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by jollymolly View Post
i got two new K Series chinese phones.
one is Xinyuancheng K6+ with restarting problem
& other one is Xinyuancheng K9+ with camera problem
i have formatted both phones with ET box. now after formatting both problems are solved but phones say on screen " No licensed to produce " & when i insert sim card i get emergency instead of network name. i cant make & receive calls
when i checked the IMEI, it was changed to 335790246811220.
i clicked fix IMEI & wrote original IMEI from the sticker then phone started to show 2 IMEI numbers.
1st one that i wrote from the back of the sticker
& other one is 335790246811220.
after doing this i still cant make or receive calls.

then i read full flash from new working phone & wrote it in these phone but still same problem cant make or receive calls & " No licensed to produce " is still written on the screen.
here is the info :
phone type: CHIENSE MTK
phone version: GOLDDRAGON25_GEMINI_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00_L176_V02 _DM_KXD_ST12832T3F2_BV6.BIN

Flash ID : 20C4
Flash Type : Thomson-16 Mb

Plz help ET Box Team.

& one more thing i m having this 2 IMEI problem with alot of phones.
i have formatted one sigmatel S88i phone few days ago. i got same 2 IMEi number problem with tht phone too. now only vodafone/hutch is working in tht phone. when i insert airtel/idea/bsnl sim in tht phone & turn on the phone, right after getting network phone shut down by itself but with vodafone sim phone is working fine.

plz Help ASAP.
write imie again .........if problem same then write backup
Old 09-11-2009, 14:35   #4 (permalink)

Member: 1075199
Thanks Meter: 0
Sigmatel S90 problem with message opening & switch on

Sir,

I have Sigmatel S90. Problem with message opening and contact saving. It hangs. shows "saving"...... and message opening "unfinished". When battery removed and placed again, it switchs on and message can be opened and read and after 1 minute or so, it is all the same. By pressing Switch on it does not switch on. You have to repeat process like battery removing & placing again. Rest is okay. Any suggestion please help.....

Thanks in advance.

samim_kp
====
Old 09-12-2009, 18:39   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 22538
Sonork: 100.67180
Thanks Meter: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by samim_kp View Post
Sir,

I have Sigmatel S90. Problem with message opening and contact saving. It hangs. shows "saving"...... and message opening "unfinished". When battery removed and placed again, it switchs on and message can be opened and read and after 1 minute or so, it is all the same. By pressing Switch on it does not switch on. You have to repeat process like battery removing & placing again. Rest is okay. Any suggestion please help.....

Thanks in advance.

samim_kp
====
did u tried to format your phone? please format your phone and tell us your results.

Br.
Naman
Old 03-27-2010, 05:14   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 744022
Thanks Meter: 33
hey bro check dis file i fkash wd spiderman box n rite imei n den my phone working fine here s link enjoy

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
Old 06-21-2010, 07:21   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 88402
Thanks Meter: 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR MKOU View Post
hey bro check dis file i fkash wd spiderman box n rite imei n den my phone working fine here s link enjoy

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
link in valid pls upload it again,
thank u