Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|04-21-2012, 07:19||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2008
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
8520 unlock done
8520 Locked in T-mobile
1. Insert SIM card
2. Go to "Settings" -> "Options" (or Go to "Options" ->" Device" for 9800, 9780 and other OS 6.0)
3. Select "Advanced options" or "Advanced system settings" -> "SIM Card"
4. Type "mepd" (or "meppd" for 8100, 8110, 8120) using your Blackberry keyboard
5. Type "mep" (or "mepd" for 8100, 8110, 8120) then [ALT BUTTON] and the lock level ( 2 or 4)
NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing on step 3 and 4.
6. You should be presented with a prompt "Enter Network MEP Code"
7. Enter the Unlock Code and press in the enter/track ball/track pad to confirm
8. Device is now unlocked.
NOTE: Make sure you follow these or the instructions correctly.
If you enter the unlock code incorrectly ten times, the device will permanently lock to the carrier to which it is branded.
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Unlocking 5190||Ryu||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||23||09-16-2012 23:57|
|FAQ about unlock n0kia||man0n||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||6||11-29-2010 18:06|
|$50 Reward for unlocking my 6150!!!||TheDon||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||4||07-09-1999 22:08|