GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Android based Phones / Tablets

Android based Phones / Tablets For all of your questions relating to the android mobile phones.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2012, 09:45   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1760516
Sonork: 1223654696
Thanks Meter: 0
2.4G Wireless Parking Sensor System With 3.5"TFT-LCD Monitor-IR Color CMOS Camera

FEATURES:

• Free Voltage DC11-32 Volts Wireless Backup Camera System
  • 3.5"TFT LCD Reversing Monitor
  • Built-in 4 CH 2.4GHz wireless receiver and CDS Sensor
  • Automatically Detecting Wireless Signal
  • Menu: Normal/Mirror view,Reversing Image Delay,Priority of Reverse Camera,Automatic switch ON (by reverse gear and or by direction lights)
  • Backup Camera with 2.4GHz Wireless Transmission Kits
  • Easy installation

FAQ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Return & Replacement

What can I do if I receive the product with quality problem?
  • Products with quality problem(includes transport damaged) in 7 days can be returned and refund.
  • Products with quality problem(includes transport damaged) in 30 days can be returned and replaced.
  • Products with quality problem (includes transport damaged) in 365 days can be returned and repaired.
Ps: We only allow a complete refund for items that have problems caused by LightInTheBox. This means that damaged items not caused by LightInTheBox cannot warrant a full refund.

How can I deal with the partial received situation?
If the returning package doesn't include all the accessories and parts it was shipped with, the cost of the accessories and parts will be deducted from the total product price and can only warrant a partial refund.

Can I send the product back if I am unsatisfied with it?
We only offer a return service for those items which are factory defective or an incorrect order. Before you place your order, please refer to all of the details in our advertisement.
Cheapest MP3 player
If I receive the wrong item, can I return it and get the refund?
In this situation, you may post the wrong item to us , we are going the take charge of the shipping fee. You may choose to get refund or require custom service to send the correct item. CS email: Cookie Usage - www.LightInTheBox.com

Shipping & Delivery

How many shipping methods can you offer to us?
a. Standard Shipping:
We usually use EMS to ship the item and it takes about 6-10 business days for delivery. Mostly, all of the products will be shipped out within 2-4 working days after we receive the payment and your contact phone number.
b. Expedited Shipping:
We use Fedex, UPS, DHL or TNT to ship the item and it takes about 5-8 business days for delivery. Mostly, all of the products will be shipped out within 2-3 working days after we receive the payment and your contact phone number.
c. Air Mail
For air mail, delivery time is between 15 - 20 days for all major destinations. Shipping cost is PRETTY low, although the delivery time is a bit longer. Order tracking and shipping insurance are not available with shipping by Air Mail.

What shall I do on orders delaying?
If your order is delayed, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service or input your order number to the official website of Third Party Logistics to get tracking information.