GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Android based Phones / Tablets (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f606/)
-   -   coming: Android Multi Tools v1.02b special for gsmforum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f606/coming-android-multi-tools-v1-02b-special-gsmforum-1633070/)

SE-THAILAND 03-23-2013 21:38

coming: Android Multi Tools v1.02b special for gsmforum
 
2 Attachment(s)
If My sof Useful Plaese Donate some money for support my project

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/atta...1&d=1364070914


User Manual for Android Multi Tools v1.02b
first device must install correct driver
This program works with any Android device .
Requires root and enable Debug mode or fast boot mode.

choice 1-6,S,H can work with Debug Mode only.
choice 7-9 can work with Fastboot Mode only.

choice detail
1.Check Device for check connection of device to PC.
2.Reset Face/PIN Lock for reset face lock on android 4.1.x and PIN lock without lost data.
3.Reset Face/Gesture Lock for reset face lock on android 4.1.x and Gesture lock without lost data. After device reboot Then you can draw anything for unlock.don't forget close lock in security menu
4.Reset GMail for reset gmail login after try many time wrong unlock
5.Wipe Data for reset all data to factory setting.
6.Reboot for reboot device to normal mode or exit from adb shell.
7.Check Device On Fastboot Mode for check connection of device to on FastBoot mode.
8.Wipe Data / Cache On Fastboot Mode for erase user datat and cache on Fastboot Mode to resolve freeze,stuk on boot logo or slow down device. That is often found in the CPU Spreadtrum SC6280/SC8810.
9.Exit Fastboot Mode for reboot your PC or exit FastBoot.
0.Go To Command Promt for entering DOS promt.you can use command in this soft folder And can return to the main program by type exit
S.Software Info for info CPU inside,firmware version and etc.
H.Hardware Info for determine the IC number of Gsensor,touch screen,Camera,WIFI and more
R.Report / Contact Me links to the specific problems of the Phase I program and a bookmark.
D.Driver Download for loading the drivers in case you do not have the driver installed in your PC
E.Help for open this document
O.Donate for open link to donate to my account


Download in attact file below
v
v
v

kaderlamine 03-24-2013 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by SE-THAILAND (Post 9294085)
If My sof Useful Plaese Donate some money for support my project

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/atta...1&d=1364070914


User Manual for Android Multi Tools v1.02b
first device must install correct driver
This program works with any Android device .
Requires root and enable Debug mode or fast boot mode.

choice 1-6,S,H can work with Debug Mode only.
choice 7-9 can work with Fastboot Mode only.

choice detail
1.Check Device for check connection of device to PC.
2.Reset Face/PIN Lock for reset face lock on android 4.1.x and PIN lock without lost data.
3.Reset Face/Gesture Lock for reset face lock on android 4.1.x and Gesture lock without lost data. After device reboot Then you can draw anything for unlock.don't forget close lock in security menu
4.Reset GMail for reset gmail login after try many time wrong unlock
5.Wipe Data for reset all data to factory setting.
6.Reboot for reboot device to normal mode or exit from adb shell.
7.Check Device On Fastboot Mode for check connection of device to on FastBoot mode.
8.Wipe Data / Cache On Fastboot Mode for erase user datat and cache on Fastboot Mode to resolve freeze,stuk on boot logo or slow down device. That is often found in the CPU Spreadtrum SC6280/SC8810.
9.Exit Fastboot Mode for reboot your PC or exit FastBoot.
0.Go To Command Promt for entering DOS promt.you can use command in this soft folder And can return to the main program by type exit
S.Software Info for info CPU inside,firmware version and etc.
H.Hardware Info for determine the IC number of Gsensor,touch screen,Camera,WIFI and more
R.Report / Contact Me links to the specific problems of the Phase I program and a bookmark.
D.Driver Download for loading the drivers in case you do not have the driver installed in your PC
E.Help for open this document
O.Donate for open link to donate to my account


Download in attact file below
v
v
v

is this soft work on all android phones
like china tablet ?

..::One-Man::.. 03-24-2013 11:17

Android Multi Tools v1.02b Release .
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kaderlamine (Post 9295091)
is this soft work on all android phones
like china tablet ?

Yes Brother Its Work On All Android Also China Tablet


Android Multi Tools v1.02b Release .

Android Multi Tools History Here

What New ?


Check Image
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/atta...1&d=1364070914

Android Multi Tools v1.02b gsmforum.rar

http://i-funbox.com/images/banner_icon.png
Br,
One-Man
..::azimbahar::..

ranagaurav 03-24-2013 11:30

how to enter fastboot mode spd chip based phone and need fastboot mode driver

..::CHAIN::.. 03-24-2013 13:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranagaurav (Post 9295156)
how to enter fastboot mode spd chip based phone and need fastboot mode driver




Hello,


Try With Volume - & Power Button ......................:)


Its Work For Me In Many Handsets....



Regards,

Raavan72 03-24-2013 13:31

its means any android phone any samsung huwei chinises phn supported this tool si
any android and any cpu supoorted this tool?

zsolt1 03-24-2013 13:40

Please ad to Imei number chang for all android Phone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..::CHAIN::.. 03-24-2013 13:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raavan72 (Post 9295434)
its means any android phone any samsung huwei chinises phn supported this tool si
any android and any cpu supoorted this tool?





Yes Bro,

Just Install Driver Perfectly For Perform Operation..:)



Regards,

mayank bajaj 03-26-2013 02:22

pls help sir tool not opened nothing happen when i want to open tool.

killme12 03-26-2013 04:41

bro its not working in fast boot mode ... i tried on htc status but it didnt worked

Moiz Khan 03-26-2013 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by SE-THAILAND (Post 9294085)
If My sof Useful Plaese Donate some money for support my project

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/atta...1&d=1364070914


User Manual for Android Multi Tools v1.02b
first device must install correct driver
This program works with any Android device .
Requires root and enable Debug mode or fast boot mode.

choice 1-6,S,H can work with Debug Mode only.
choice 7-9 can work with Fastboot Mode only.

choice detail
1.Check Device for check connection of device to PC.
2.Reset Face/PIN Lock for reset face lock on android 4.1.x and PIN lock without lost data.
3.Reset Face/Gesture Lock for reset face lock on android 4.1.x and Gesture lock without lost data. After device reboot Then you can draw anything for unlock.don't forget close lock in security menu
4.Reset GMail for reset gmail login after try many time wrong unlock
5.Wipe Data for reset all data to factory setting.
6.Reboot for reboot device to normal mode or exit from adb shell.
7.Check Device On Fastboot Mode for check connection of device to on FastBoot mode.
8.Wipe Data / Cache On Fastboot Mode for erase user datat and cache on Fastboot Mode to resolve freeze,stuk on boot logo or slow down device. That is often found in the CPU Spreadtrum SC6280/SC8810.
9.Exit Fastboot Mode for reboot your PC or exit FastBoot.
0.Go To Command Promt for entering DOS promt.you can use command in this soft folder And can return to the main program by type exit
S.Software Info for info CPU inside,firmware version and etc.
H.Hardware Info for determine the IC number of Gsensor,touch screen,Camera,WIFI and more
R.Report / Contact Me links to the specific problems of the Phase I program and a bookmark.
D.Driver Download for loading the drivers in case you do not have the driver installed in your PC
E.Help for open this document
O.Donate for open link to donate to my account


Download in attact file below
v
v
v


I need "BACKUP" Options also in this soft...if you can work hard...coz there may be very very IMP User data...which customers do not want to be wiped up....hope u understand :)

ihsan.khan.gsm 03-28-2013 05:15

im still not undersatan how is use this

killme12 03-28-2013 05:58

mw too when a mobile has user code gmail account then how to tick adb and not going to fast boot mod then how to reset

connn 03-29-2013 10:25

Its best tool for android devices.
Thanks a lot.
reset user lock android speadtrum - YouTube
Android Multi Tools 1.01 Reset Face Lock On Jelly Been (Test On RockChip Device) - YouTube

sahboub 03-29-2013 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaderlamine (Post 9295091)
is this soft work on all android phones
like china tablet ?

yes i just reset google account
wonderfull tool

give us your paypal for donation


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:46.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -

Page generated in 0.32129 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO