GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Android based Phones / Tablets

Android based Phones / Tablets For all of your questions relating to the android mobile phones.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2011, 19:39   #1 (permalink)

Member: 524456
Thanks Meter: 2
Red face dell streak stuck on dell logo

hi i have dell streak, i remove battery cover without switch off after that when i on phone stuck on dell logo
i try hard reset ,also try flash with sd card with 3 diffrent update.pkg file but error on update
i am cunfused any body help me thanks
Old 03-25-2011, 08:54   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by jassi51524 View Post
hi i have dell streak, i remove battery cover without switch off after that when i on phone stuck on dell logo
i try hard reset ,also try flash with sd card with 3 diffrent update.pkg file but error on update
i am cunfused any body help me thanks
check this out

MultiRecoveryFlasher Tool For Streak | xda-developers

B.R.,
Raskal
The Following User Says Thank You to Raskal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2011, 09:27   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 125065
Thanks Meter: 36
Try to use QDL TOOL upgrade build M 2.7.4.8.this will upgrade ur phone to latest 2.2
Old 03-25-2011, 12:27   #4 (permalink)

check this out

B.R.,
Raskal

i flash with multiflasher tool write sucsesfuly img file but not sucses phone still stuck
Old 03-25-2011, 13:56   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by jassi51524 View Post
check this out

B.R.,
Raskal

i flash with multiflasher tool write sucsesfuly img file but not sucses phone still stuck

now i am also confused i have no answer on this
Old 03-25-2011, 16:14   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 125065
Thanks Meter: 36
problem solved 100%

If ur phone is not going in fastboot mode than try using QDL TOOL 2.7.4.5. With this tool try to update ur phone, if its gives error then try the latest QDL TOOL 2.7.4.5.Download this tool & try.THE main thing is to install device driver perfectly for this tool to work
Old 03-25-2011, 18:50   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeep928 View Post
If ur phone is not going in fastboot mode than try using QDL TOOL 2.7.4.5. With this tool try to update ur phone, if its gives error then try the latest QDL TOOL 2.7.4.5.Download this tool & try.THE main thing is to install device driver perfectly for this tool to work
i flash with QDL tool 2.7.4.8 flash sucsesful but still on logo blinkgive me ur contact no i call u
Old 03-26-2011, 23:29   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 13808
Thanks Meter: 163
whats the state of the phone before this on logo error, check if you can go to recovery, then you can find a nandroid backup and restore. if not check my details and contact me sonork..

Very important!!!, were you trying to update the phone to froyo (android 2.2) when you got this problem???

then go to fastboot, by holding camera button and press power momentarily still keep holding the camera button .. the first screen you ll see keypad. on the keypard, type *#301# and you will see the engineering screen, then choose option 10 by typing 10 , it will test all memory both internal and external. and check if you have any error. if you get memory card error, then its a know factory problem with updating to froyo, internal memory gets corrupt and renders the phone a semi brick, but something could be done. we take it from there

there are other options to repair the phone if the above test is ok on the memory . so contact me.

bR
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to essojay For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2011, 19:14   #9 (permalink)

[QUOTE=essojay;7124663]whats the state of the phone before this on logo error, check if you can go to recovery, then you can find a nandroid backup and restore. if not check my details and contact me sonork..

Very important!!!, were you trying to update the phone to froyo (android 2.2) when you got this problem???

then go to fastboot, by holding camera button and press power momentarily still keep holding the camera button .. the first screen you ll see keypad. on the keypard, type *#301# and you will see the engineering screen, then choose option 10 by typing 10 , it will test all memory both internal and external. and check if you have any error. if you get memory card error, then its a know factory problem with updating to froyo, internal memory gets corrupt and renders the phone a semi brick, but something could be done. we take it from there

there are other options to repair the phone if the above test is ok on the memory . so contact me.

i have dell streak stuck on dell logo, as u say i type *#301# then 10 i got error on
internal sd
CMD/CLOCK TEST : FAIL
CMD/ DATA TEST : FAIL
permanent write-nonprotection

plz help me thnks
Old 11-26-2011, 20:28   #10 (permalink)

Member: 247240
Thanks Meter: 0
i have the same problem ,stuck on dell logo ,and when i made the test it gived me
internal sd
CMD/CLOCK TEST : FAIL
CMD/ DATA TEST : FAIL
permanent write-nonprotection
jassi51524 how did you solve the problem ?
and if the internal memory failed ,is there any possibility to install the operation system on the sd card ?