GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Samsung > Samsung Android based phones

Samsung Android based phones Discussion and all of your questions relating to the Samsung Android based phones.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2014, 04:18   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2155234
Thanks Meter: 0
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung

I accidentally deleted the full contents of the "Camera" folder. All the photos and video that I had taken in the last 2 months were lost. (I know I should have backed them up...but I was planning to do it today...not thinking I was going to do something stupid last night!) I have a hunch that the files might be able to be restored... possibly using some sort of restore/recovery software. So...does anyone know of software that does work. I had some irreplaceable photos of my Father-In-Law....please help.

After we take photos by our Samsung phones, we can share happy memories with our friends and family. It is essentially important for us to save them. By coincidence, Samsung Data Recovery can help us to recover deleted photos from Samsung.

Steps on How to Restore Deleted Photos from Samsung Phone

Step 1 Connect your Samsung to computer

After you running the program, connect your phone to a PC via USB.

Step 2 Enable USB debugging on your Samsung

If you didn’t debug your phone, the program will prompt you to enable USB debugging. Based on your Android OS version, choose one for your phone.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"

Step 3 Begin to analyze and scan your phone

When your device is detected by the program, you’ll move to the scan process. Before accessing the scanning, click “Start” to analyze your Samsung first.

Then you need to turn to the screen of your Samsung. There is a Superuser Request pops up on it. Just click "Allow" on it and "Start" button on your computer one-by-one, which will allow the program to scan deleted data from your device.

Step 4 Preview and recover photos from Samsung phone

At the last step, choose the recoverable file in the category of "Gallery" at the left side of the window. You can preview all of them one by one on the right side. Then mark what you want to save and click “Recover” to export them on your computer.

Learn more: www。czqsoft。com/detail/Android-Data-Recovery

Old 03-27-2014, 08:42   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1851477
Sonork: 100.1641475
Thanks Meter: 101
just install this app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...overy.extranet

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...a.androxplorer

Old 08-19-2014, 05:47   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1934308
Sonork: 100.1640317
Thanks Meter: 105
How to Recover Deleted or Lost Data Files from Samsung

Step 1: Connection Establishment

Install and launch the Samsung recovery program on the computer after download, the main window will pop up as below. Then you need to connect your Samsung phone or tablet to the computer via a USB cable.

Step 2: Enable USB debugging (Optional)
On this step, you should enable USB debugging on your device, if not, according to your actual situation, follow one of detailed expressions in the window to set it firstly.

While, if you have enabled USB debugging on your device before, you can jump to step3.

1) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"

2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"

3) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"

Step 3: Analyze and Scan your Samsung device
As soon as your Samsung is detected, you can click the "Start" button to start to analyze your phone's data. If your device is not rooted before, the program will directly scan it after the analysis.

If you rooted your device before, you need to allow the program Superuser authorization on the screen of your device. Just click "Allow" when the message pops out on your device’s screen. Then back to your computer, and click "Start" on the program's screen to scan your device.

Tips:
Please make sure that your phone battery is more than 20% charged before scanning. Besides, if the scanning program is still disable, click the “Allow” button again until it is enable. Keep in mind, don’t disconnect your device during the scan, or the scan will fail.

Step 4: Preview and recover lost data selectively

When the scanning finish, the data files that have been found from your Samung device will be shown. You can preview them one by one by clicking the option in the left of window from Samsung device. Pitch on those you want and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.

Tips: Deleted SMS and contacts are shown in red, if you just want to diaplay the deleted or lost data, you can click “Only display deleted items” on the top of window.

DOWNLOAD

Old 06-17-2015, 07:48   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2399421
Thanks Meter: 208
its work???

its not work to me i i tested

Closed Thread