GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Android based Phones / Tablets

Android based Phones / Tablets For all of your questions relating to the android mobile phones.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2018, 10:52   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2570965
Thanks Meter: 2
Donate money to this user
I need some help with a RCA tablet

I was given 2 RCA RCT6873W41 tablets, both with OS Android v6.0. Both tablets are locked up on the Google FRP bit because the person that I got the tablets from did the factory reset in recovery mode instead of del the Google account and password 1st that the tablets are synced with. So I am locked out via the direct route. Now I do have a back door in via the USB cable connected to my Windows laptop. I don't know it these tablets are rooted. But I can read and write to files and directorys on the tablets that I know don't require rooting. I also can get at the installed SD card via the USB cable. I have GSM flasher installed on my laptop. But the GSM prog keeps asking for a key code to be installed (see the picture bellow).
By the way I have 1 of the OEM OTG Host Adapter For the RCA Voyager RCT6873W42 Tablet. But I don't know how to use the OTG Host adapter because I never had a need to learn about it until now. I would realy like to learn how to crack the FRP for the challenge and the learning experience. But I would never pass that info on to anyone that would want to crack a stolen phone or tablet. The same thing like in the CB radio days. I never opened up any CB radio to go out of band or to have more transmit power for just anyone that asked. The same principle applies here. My Amateur Radio call is KC7BYP. I could use some help please.

Steve

PS: I can't get the screen capture jpg picture to upload. The forum rejects it
Old 02-27-2018, 15:09   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2690418
Thanks Meter: 0
i also need rca tablet firmware rct6973w43 anybody help
Old 12-09-2018, 17:28   #3 (permalink)

Member: 2094985
Thanks Meter: 0
rca tablet model no.rct6213w87m

I have the same problem I got mine on a yard sale the man that had it is moved on now I cant get by the google account verify I have tried every thing is there anyway around this please let me know?