GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Advance-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2015, 15:14   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 107258
Thanks Meter: 15
Unhappy ATF - Cannot Download any Flash Files

Hello ,
I am Not Able To Download Any flash files via ATF .Once i am in the Product Support / Flash Files Section .I Can see the list and if i select some flash files to download the Entire selection on the left turns into another colour but nothing is downloaded .Can someone help me or suggest me what to do please .Screenshot is attached ....

PS : What Does The Full Flash Download Do .In My Case It Takes Me To a Website That Does Not Work .Whats The issues is it my setup or the ATF Servers

Old 04-03-2015, 07:52   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

@ ATF Team and Product Supporters ,
I am expecting some of you to answer this .Its Been More Then 15 Days To a Month Since i Have Purchased This For One Of My Friends and Till Today i cannot download even a single file .Calling up the reseller " hopefully " will not solve my problem .Is there anyone on this forum who is able to download flash files of nokia via ATF software ? .

PS : Original Box + Proper Dedicated User + question composed properly = what more is ATF Team wanting from me ? .

Edit : And There is No Blah Blah In The Question As Some ATF People Keep Saying To Its User In Many Posts .The Latest Version 12.10 Is Installed .

Last edited by Amarbir; 04-03-2015 at 07:57.

Old 04-03-2015, 09:25   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1863004
Thanks Meter: 11
This is not Infinity Best so always referred to NaviFirm as here: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f609...added-1660094/

Old 04-05-2015, 06:10   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspergerguy View Post
This is not Infinity Best so always referred to NaviFirm as here: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f609...added-1660094/
Well,
Where am i saying its infinity best " its absurd even to state or write it " . The ATF Software has a fully active tab under " Product Support " .This Tab is Called " Flash File Download " . Whats This Tab For ? Playing Poker .As far as i know its for seeing a list of different nokia phones and downloading what you require right .Not only this The ATF team has Gone To the extent of providing 3 servers for this mercury venus and mars .In my case none of this works .If they cannot make it work they should remove this TAB .If it works the Support Team should come forward and help me solve my issue .If it does not atleast they should have the basic curtsey to tell me it does not work [ None of the Product Support Team is Saying Anything ] . And why on earth should i bother to download this software and get my flash files when i have paid for ATF .

Old 04-05-2015, 07:10   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2282226
Thanks Meter: 52
server problem (maybe closed)

Quote:
The connection has timed out

The server at 174.120.45.19 is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Last edited by One_Hermit; 04-05-2015 at 07:16.

Old 04-05-2015, 08:40   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Hermit View Post
server problem (maybe closed)

Sir ,
In My Windows XP Hosts File i have added what they said .This error you are saying comes when we select " Full Flash Download Button " . In the rest i get exactly what i have stated .Its been More Then 1 Month Since This is Going On And the " Product Creater " and " Product Support " Team is Mum .Speaking To My Reseller "Infact Might be India Distributor " Mr Mannu From Divey Telecom has also not yielded any results .My Question is that where does a user ask questions .I do not have any negative stuff for ATF .Infact i even had a ATF UFS earlier .But no response from team is frustrating me >Its insulting infact now shame on them for not responding .What is the big deal in replying either yes/no

Old 04-05-2015, 12:34   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Donate money to this user
Bus spent only 3€ and buy FULL account for download any type of Fw from very OLD to the New Lumia Android only with RM or Phone model....understand that WHANT all for FREE, but 3€ is price of 2 coffeee....or meantime you serach you fw i've just repaired 10 phones with Right fw and have just money in my handles...you what?...always searching FREE fw?....
BR
allumts

Old 04-05-2015, 13:39   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2282226
Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post
Bus spent only 3€ and buy FULL account for download any type of Fw from very OLD to the New Lumia Android only with RM or Phone model....
i agree
3 euro = 202.42 inr
at my area price for flashing 1 set is 150-250 inr [can recover paid amount with 2 sets]

@Amarbir
dont waste your time and start using navifirm

Old 04-05-2015, 19:15   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Bus spent only 3€ and buy FULL account for download any type of Fw from very OLD to the New Lumia Android only with RM or Phone model....understand that WHANT all for FREE, but 3€ is price of 2 coffeee....or meantime you serach you fw i've just repaired 10 phones with Right fw and have just money in my handles...you what?...always searching FREE fw?....
BR
allumts
Well,
What Are You Talking About .Do You Know i Run a Online Store With More Then Thousands of Items .Not Only This i Have Sold More Then 17500 Orders .Currently i am starting To Stock All Mobile Phone Repair Boxes Also Along With ATF .The question is not that i am wanting freebies i do not care a rats !@#!#!# about freebies .I would like a click a photo of my lab and then might be you learn to be a little polite with your customers .My question was and is

Question : Does that function i am talking about [ Work Or Do Not Work in ATF Software .Its Very Very Simple Question ] .

PS : We are not searching free firmware .We are talking about a feature that you are claiming to give us and its not working for a month .I am just asking whats the issues thats all

Old 04-05-2015, 19:20   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Hermit View Post
i agree
3 euro = 202.42 inr
at my area price for flashing 1 set is 150-250 inr [can recover paid amount with 2 sets]

@Amarbir
dont waste your time and start using navifirm
Brother ,
I Am Going to start selling ATF and i am !@#!#!# in my pants that a feature is not working and what i will tell my clients .My only simple question was as i posted in here -> Question : Does that function i am talking about [ Work Or Do Not Work in ATF Software .Its Very Very Simple Question ] .

PS : i am shocked that the support cannot even answer a simple question .Idea always is not to keep updating software but also to answer some simple questions .If such is the attitude of All of us what will our new customers do ?. I Am Myself working of All in One Installers For All The boxes i am selling so that My clients have a good experience .As i was not able to download firmware via the ATF i asked some very simple and basic questions .Initially Being into software development i know that its hard to keep up but still anyways i am still seeking a answer .

Old 04-08-2015, 09:21   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Bump ,
Hello Team ATF Please Answer The Question .No Other Thread Has Been Made For This But I Would like to politely remind you that the question remains unanswered .It should take more then 30 seconds to reply

Old 04-08-2015, 11:35   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Donate money to this user
but now stop with this history....all is started since NOKIA not have shared more any Fw, you understand now?...Nokia as stopped access in his database, if you search a little can find FREE procedure with "NCS"...and is been created one STICKY thread about this.

Other procedure in NaviFw only by P.Code if want for FREE and also for this there STICKY THREAD...all this if you not want spent 3€....OK?...now if you not Read the update or Sticky trhead cannot create one thread where you have had Full answere and always continue Up this....at this point you are only Spamming becouse you have Full aswer for all.

So no waste more time and use above procedure...if want... this is last answere for you..

BR

Old 04-09-2015, 16:45   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2205304
Quote:
but now stop with this history....all is started since NOKIA not have shared more any Fw, you understand now?...Nokia as stopped access in his database, if you search a little can find FREE procedure with "NCS"...and is been created one STICKY thread about this.

Other procedure in NaviFw only by P.Code if want for FREE and also for this there STICKY THREAD...all this if you not want spent 3€....OK?...now if you not Read the update or Sticky trhead cannot create one thread where you have had Full answere and always continue Up this....at this point you are only Spamming becouse you have Full aswer for all.

So no waste more time and use above procedure...if want... this is last answere for you..

BR
@allumts:
Bro, please no more argue with such economical side. Not all people same as your level. Many of them are bellow you (like me) and many of them are far beyond too high above you. So please stop talking about free or paid.

For some people, bought ATF is a wonderful achievement. Like me. I used to have only BEST crack , Phoenix crack, and NCS crack. Yeah, I am a freebie. After some time, I can buy A Nitro with JTAG activated.

For me, paying internet connection is already a problem. So if people would ask me to pay for flashes, that is mean trouble. Don't say me to move to agricultural sector, since it's already my side job.

Once more: please do not humiliate people with money things. Not all of them as lucky as you are.

ps,
Nokia database still alive and kickin' -
@root:
Code:
 http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/
Back to topic, Amarbir Bhai,
Brother please use your product code to download flashes by using navifirm. ATF support for Nokia firmwares are closed.

Old 04-10-2015, 09:01   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:

BR
Well,
Thank You For the clarification .And Here is My reply .

Ans : but now stop with this history....all is started since NOKIA not have shared more any Fw, you understand now?...Nokia as stopped access in his database, if you search a little can find FREE procedure with "NCS"...and is been created one STICKY thread about this.

Ques :Ahha So nokia has stopped access to its database where everyone was downloading firmwares from humm .If you would be kind enough please let me know that link you are referring to . My question is that if nokia has stopped access to its database was the ATF connecting directly to thier database and people were downloading firmwares or were the firmwares offloaded to your servers where you were giving access to those to your clients .Being a leader in the world for Nokia I think the better approach would be having the firmwares collected in a place [ server ] you own and then letting ATF users download them Paid and free [ Stop talking about free and paid this is not the question ] . The question is simple ATF has a Feature that does not work and we have the right to ask why its not working .If it was not there in the first place such questions will not arise at all .

Ans : Other procedure in NaviFw only by P.Code if want for FREE and also for this there STICKY THREAD...all this if you not want spent 3€....OK?...now if you not Read the update or Sticky trhead cannot create one thread where you have had Full answere and always continue Up this....at this point you are only Spamming becouse you have Full aswer for all.So no waste more time and use above procedure...if want... this is last answere for you..

Ques : You Said Navifw With PCode .Can You please explain what p code is .Do you mean purchase code ? . Well you have no idea how much i can spend .In that so called sticky thread i could not see a post where someone has mentioned that nokia has stopped accesss to its database .There was no clarity .No one is spamming ,you did not care to answer a simple question like you did now even when the question was so nicely framed in the first place .

Question for You : Can You Explain me why ATF has that function When no one can download anything ? . I fail you understand why you people are getting to irritated on simple questions ,Remember the olden days when Advance BB5 and UFS was there and how many many users contributed by experimenting with our nokia's and ultimately you people improved the product so much ,Come on sir be rational and be calm when you reply .Unlike many some of your customers are not that aware and its not always about money

Old 04-10-2015, 09:25   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suraj#1 View Post
@allumts:
Bro, please no more argue with such economical side. Not all people same as your level. Many of them are bellow you (like me) and many of them are far beyond too high above you. So please stop talking about free or paid.

For some people, bought ATF is a wonderful achievement. Like me. I used to have only BEST crack , Phoenix crack, and NCS crack. Yeah, I am a freebie. After some time, I can buy A Nitro with JTAG activated.

For me, paying internet connection is already a problem. So if people would ask me to pay for flashes, that is mean trouble. Don't say me to move to agricultural sector, since it's already my side job.

Once more: please do not humiliate people with money things. Not all of them as lucky as you are.

ps,
Nokia database still alive and kickin' -
@root:
Code:
 http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/
Back to topic, Amarbir Bhai,
Brother please use your product code to download flashes by using navifirm. ATF support for Nokia firmwares are closed.

Respected Suraj ,
Asking a Question and replying properly should not be considered spam as narrated by allumts .I have the box i am having a issue i asked a question .Here are some of the reply from my side .

Suraj Said :

Amarbir Replied : Correct i have no idea why he is referring to money in the posts above .I run a store in chandigarh myself called lynx since last 25 years .

Suraj Said : For some people, bought ATF is a wonderful achievement. Like me. I used to have only BEST crack , Phoenix crack, and NCS crack. Yeah, I am a freebie. After some time, I can buy A Nitro with JTAG activated.

Amarbir Replied : Suraj i do not have a single cracked GSM software/Tool .I not only have most of the tools infact i resell them to a little off and on .So this freebie nonesense does not apply to me at all .

Suraj Said :For me, paying internet connection is already a problem. So if people would ask me to pay for flashes, that is mean trouble. Don't say me to move to agricultural sector, since it's already my side job.

Amarbir Replied :Suraj i did not understand what you said .I could understand that for you paying for your internet is already a problem for you and if you have to pay someone for buying nokia flashes its a problem no 2 .I wish my friend understands what you are saying though i have no issue in payment as explained earlier .

Question To Suraj ,
Suraj Bai can you tell me what product code you both are referring to ? . I infact have clarity now that ATF Nokia Support [ DOES NOT EXIST ] .But i have no idea why its there ,just imagine a new user going over this drill and humiliation about money and money and money .BTW the link you gave does not work .I appreciate your reply with clarity to me [ THANK YOU ]