GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Advance-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2013, 00:23   #1 (permalink)

Member: 340703
Sonork: 100.1592496
Thanks Meter: 226
Atf credit

I bought $400 atf authorization credit not knowing there will be a $49 activation for network authorization, so i have $350 credit ... Please i want to convert it to sl3 unlock credits .... How can i do that ...

PEGEGORY

Old 04-03-2013, 05:57   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 492222
Sonork: 100.1594126
Thanks Meter: 10,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by PEGEGORY View Post
I bought $400 atf authorization credit not knowing there will be a $49 activation for network authorization, so i have $350 credit ... Please i want to convert it to sl3 unlock credits .... How can i do that ...

PEGEGORY

The rest credit you can transfer to other box network activation

Br - srinibas

Old 04-04-2013, 04:00   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1430995
Sonork: 100.1613203
Thanks Meter: 312
You are screwed brother...

Old 04-05-2013, 04:40   #4 (permalink)

Thumbs down Is this a scam ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinibas View Post

The rest credit you can transfer to other box network activation

Br - srinibas
You mean you took my money free ? its in the pocket of advanced-box team now and you mean you cant give me service for the money i paid ? How much is one advanced box ? And you want to tell me i have wasted $350 . An amount that can buy 3 of your boxes . Look at my profile .. i have been here since 2006 .. Don't joke with me I need my credits transferred to any paid service now.

PEGEGORY

Old 04-05-2013, 04:57   #5 (permalink)

You run a service and in less than a month you take that service offline . And introduced a new service with a different credit type ..... you started with the $49 activation just after i bought my credits .. credits i thought i could use for anything ATF . So just want you to know i cant let you take it for free.

Old 04-05-2013, 10:46   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 643472
Sonork: 100.96901
Thanks Meter: 16,589
@PEGEGORY

How could you buy 400 credit from ATF Store when it have only limit
to buy 49 credits = 49 USD since May 2011 ???

BR

Old 04-05-2013, 12:39   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Angel::.. View Post
@PEGEGORY

BR

Have you forgotten it was later you people brought that $49 activation. Before that it was just Authorization which consumes 5 atf credits per phone.

Now your question....

It has no limitations then ... it was 5 atf credits per phone So i thought i could use it for everything atf in future so i bought a lot.

Now my Graphic cards got fried and am not ready to re invest in super pc anymore .. but instead use ATF credits for sl3 unlock . This is when i found out its a different credit type.

PEGEGORY

Old 04-05-2013, 12:59   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 643472
Sonork: 100.96901
Thanks Meter: 16,589
Quote:
Have you forgotten it was later you people brought that $49 activation. Before that it was just Authorization which consumes 5 atf credits per phone.

Now your question....

It has no limitations then ... it was 5 atf credits per phone So i thought i could use it for everything atf in future so i bought a lot.

Now my Graphic cards got fried and am not ready to re invest in super pc anymore .. but instead use ATF credits for sl3 unlock . This is when i found out its a different credit type.

PEGEGORY
Hi,

I remember this, but after when all other teams copied ATF Solution and put
reading hash for FREE, so we had to limit this as per 49 credits activation.
And to be fair, ATF Team gave all users the way to transfer credits to other
NON-ACTIVATE boxes. So that they could recover their money by this way.

for your info - credit transfer still working ....
...and more info on atf credits: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/8764996-post17.html

BR

Old 04-05-2013, 13:17   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 651945
Thanks Meter: 20,118
@PEGEGORY

I think you should be mad at the other teams who gave the solution for reading hash from new rapido, new rapu and Broadcom for FREE. My team made a lot of research for making these solutions. In fact, nobody can unlock new hash phones at that time and all other teams were just blah blah. So charging 5 credits per phone at that time was already CHEAP CHEAP sir because nobody else can do it.

After we give it for free, you should be happy because it no longer will take 5 credits from you... Unlimited phones already and not just 350 divide by 5 = 70 phones...

And the best part for you is, you can sell/transfer your ATF Network credits to other users... You just need to find somebody who will buy it from you. Especially now all
ATF BIG CHROME Boxes still don't come with ATF Network Activation. In your ATF Support area when you login using your box, you will see TRANSFER CREDIT TO BOX SN... Not all is lost for you.

Old 04-05-2013, 21:51   #10 (permalink)

Is this a way to tell me you cant do anything about it ..... what do i have doing with other boxes ... should that be my problem for your lock of security in your software ... In what way and under what circumstance should i an advance box user be responsible for the lost of my credits when i never used it ... who did i give my money to .. i gave no money to any other box and that should not affect me. Forget about me selling my credits to other boxes .. if someone should do any selling it should be you because people are still activating on atf store ... YOU ARE A GOOD TEAM AND I DONT WANT TO HAVE ANY TROUBLES WITH YOU

PEGEGORY

Old 04-06-2013, 07:36   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 492222
Sonork: 100.1594126
Thanks Meter: 10,377
Quote:
Is this a way to tell me you cant do anything about it ..... what do i have doing with other boxes ... should that be my problem for your lock of security in your software ... In what way and under what circumstance should i an advance box user be responsible for the lost of my credits when i never used it ... who did i give my money to .. i gave no money to any other box and that should not affect me. Forget about me selling my credits to other boxes .. if someone should do any selling it should be you because people are still activating on atf store ... YOU ARE A GOOD TEAM AND I DONT WANT TO HAVE ANY TROUBLES WITH YOU

PEGEGORY
Quote:
You mean you took my money free ? its in the pocket of advanced-box team now and you mean you cant give me service for the money i paid ? How much is one advanced box ? And you want to tell me i have wasted $350 . An amount that can buy 3 of your boxes . Look at my profile .. i have been here since 2006 .. Don't joke with me I need my credits transferred to any paid service now.

PEGEGORY
You can sell your rest credit to other box , Contact your friend list , It is a easy process . Why you thinking that we grab your money ? your credit you pay for it . Don't know what other team doing , but we giving option to sell your rest credit to other box

Br - srinibas

Old 04-08-2013, 09:07   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinibas View Post
You can sell your rest credit to other box , Contact your friend list , It is a easy process . Why you thinking that we grab your money ? your credit you pay for it . Don't know what other team doing , but we giving option to sell your rest credit to other box

Br - srinibas

If you told us you were going to have different credit types for ATF i wouldn't have spent all my money on that. I trusted you people with my money, thinking i could do lots of different things with it.
We are not talking about $50 ,$100 OR $150 i paid $400 and by a week time you people changed everything ... i just activated the $49 and always thinking i could use my remaining when i need to.

I live in Ghana and western Union do not send money out of here .. so i had to go to Togo a neighboring country .. i have to change my Ghana CEDI to the SEFA which is the currency Togo uses and from SEFA to USD before i can send funds out for this payment.

And you also want me to find buyers from my contact list ... well i have 6
contacts GSMman187 ,malikkk,mubasharsoft,peirissanath,rvv-777,seyit, who do you want me to sell this to ...

How do i even receive the money ,go to western union and pick up $50 each time am able to sell an activation ...

Then i have to go through the above process to have the money sent back to you ?

See...you are a great team please change my credit ... even if you have to take some credits out ... i will be cool with

Pegegory