GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Advance-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2011, 14:18   #31 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Advance-Box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,600
Member: 651945
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 19,932

N95-8GB + ATF Lightning + Extension Cable = OK


Code:
AdvanceFBox SendBootCodeEx
InitialiseBootstrap_DCT5 DIR
BootFlashMode_DCT5

******************************************************
                  TIME STARTS HERE                      
******************************************************

BootFlashModeDCT5Ex Succeeded First Time
SYSTEM_ID_RESPONSE_BB5 (0xC0) - 116915804  (0x5C) bytes returned
Number of Sub Blocks 11  (0x0B)
  1  SYSTEM_ASIC_ID 01
     Block Length  : 5  (05)
     BB ASIC Index : 1  (01)  APE
     ID DWORD    0 : 24200705
  2  ASIC_MODE_ID 13
     Block Length  : 2  (02)
     BB ASIC Index : 1  (01)  APE
     Mode Id       : 00
  3  PUBLIC_ID 12
     Block Length  : 21  (15)
     BB ASIC Index : 1  (01)  APE
     ID DWORD    0 : BB64AB5A
     ID DWORD    1 : 4B8192BD
     ID DWORD    2 : 52A5C72E
     ID DWORD    3 : 8FACFEAA
     ID DWORD    4 : E1CC7E39
  4  ROOT_KEY_HASH 14
     Block Length  : 21  (15)
     BB ASIC Index : 1  (01)  APE
     Hash          :  BA 87 10 A7 E1 CD 5A 29 09 B9 A8 75 DB 27 AA 24 00 00 00 00 
  5  SYSTEM_ASIC_ID 01
     Block Length  : 21  (15)
     BB ASIC Index : 0  (00)  CMT
     ID DWORD    0 : 00000001
     ID DWORD    1 : 00000226
     ID DWORD    2 : 00010006
     ID DWORD    3 : 400C1921
     ID DWORD    4 : 01021103
  6  ROM_ID 15
     Block Length  : 5  (05)
     BB ASIC Index : 0  (00)  CMT
     ID DWORD    0 : 00000295
  7  ROM_ID 15
     Block Length  : 5  (05)
     BB ASIC Index : 0  (00)  CMT
     ID DWORD    0 : 00000B22
  8  PUBLIC_ID 12
     Block Length  : 21  (15)
     BB ASIC Index : 0  (00)  CMT
     ID DWORD    0 : 19C0000C
     ID DWORD    1 : 1E6E0058
     ID DWORD    2 : CE70ED64
     ID DWORD    3 : 9B19077C
     ID DWORD    4 : 453B0AE3
  9  ASIC_MODE_ID 13
     Block Length  : 2  (02)
     BB ASIC Index : 0  (00)  CMT
     Mode Id       : 00
  10  ROOT_KEY_HASH 14
     Block Length  : 17  (11)
     BB ASIC Index : 0  (00)  CMT
     Hash          :  CA EE BB 65 D3 C4 8E 6D C7 3B 49 DC 50 63 A2 EE 
  11  ROM_ID 15
     Block Length  : 9  (09)
     BB ASIC Index : 0  (00)  CMT
     CRC         0 : A8C1D671
     CRC         1 : 3E691FF8
Checksum           79


 ============================================
 NOR Chip Detected... Nitro Flashing Disabled
 ============================================

SearchForBootstrap_DCT5..
CMT Loader : C:\AdvanceBox Application_NEW\Nokia\BB5_Loader\New\RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg
PrepareBootstrapFile_DCT5 replaced "SILO" with "2ND\0"
PrepareBootstrapFile_DCT5 replaced "BOOT_MEDIAX" with "BOOT_MEDIA0"
SearchForBootstrap_DCT5  : No Error - 0 (0x00)
Secondary Loader Sent...
TransmissionTypeRequest_DCT5_NewProtocol
TRANSMISSION_TYPE_REQUEST_BB5 GET_PROTOCOLS_BB5
TRANSMISSION_TYPE_REQUEST_BB5 : 59 01 3E 00 C0
TransmissionTypeRequest_DCT5_NewProtocol
FPIF_TRANSMISSION_MODE_LIST_BB5 using default mode 04 DDRand2TX
TRANSMISSION_TYPE_REQUEST_BB5 : 59 02 41 02 04 00 36 03 00 00 9A E3 
Transmission Type Request Sent...
ConfigurationRequest_DCT5 (RAM_SIZE_BB5 0x0000)..
MCU_CONFIGURATION_RESPONSE_BB5:
 MessageID  : C1
 SubBlocks  : 04
 1 Sub Block ID      : 10  STORAGE_DEVICE_ID_BB5
   Block Length      : 0B
   BB ASIC Index     : CMT  00
   Device Type       : RAM  05
   Device Index      : 00
   Manufacturer Code : 0000 -> Flash
   Device ID         : 0000 -> not detected
   Extended/Fixed ID : 0000
   Revision ID       : 0000
 2 Sub Block ID      : 10  STORAGE_DEVICE_ID_BB5
   Block Length      : 0B
   BB ASIC Index     : CMT  00
   Device Type       : MMC  04
   Device Index      : 00
   Manufacturer Code : FFFF -> Flash
   Device ID         : 0000 -> BAD FLASH TYPE
   Extended/Fixed ID : 0000
   Revision ID       : 0000
 3 Sub Block ID      : 10  STORAGE_DEVICE_ID_BB5
   Block Length      : 0B
   BB ASIC Index     : CMT  00
   Device Type       : NOR  00
   Device Index      : 00
   Manufacturer Code : 0001 -> 
   Device ID         : 2C7E -> 72NS128N
   Extended/Fixed ID : 0000
   Revision ID       : 6921
 4 Sub Block ID      : 10  STORAGE_DEVICE_ID_BB5
   Block Length      : 0B
   BB ASIC Index     : CMT  00
   Device Type       : NOR  00
   Device Index      : 01
   Manufacturer Code : 0000 -> SPANSION
   Device ID         : 0001 -> not used
   Extended/Fixed ID : 0000
   Revision ID       : 0000
 Checksum   : 51
SearchForBootstrap_DCT5  : No Error - 0 (0x00)
FLS1SendAlgoCodeEx..
SendAlgoCode_DCT5..
SearchForAlgorithm_DCT5..
Looking for ALL Devices...
Searching Algorithm Files NOR (00) ManID :0001 DevID :2C7E ExtID :0000 RevID :6921
 RAPIDOv11_XSR15_alg.fg
First Algo byte : 56
Flash Descriptor
   Manufacturer Code : 0001
   Device ID         : 2C7E
   Extended/Fixed ID : 0000
   Revision ID       : 0000
   Size              : 01000000 (16 MB)
   VPP Info          : 0009
   Erase10s          : 28
   Block1s           : 32
   BErase1s          : 02
   Reserved0         : 00
   Reserved1         : 00
   Reserved2         : 00
VPP INFO : VPP_INFO_3V_MASK  VPP_INFO_9V_MASK
C: \AdvanceBox Application_NEW\Nokia\BB5_Loader\New\RAPIDOv11_XSR15_alg.fg
Algo Loader Sent...
SendCodeStart_NewProtocol :
SendCodeStart_NewProtocol_DCT5 : No Error - 0 (0x00)
TransmissionTypeRequest_DCT5_NewProtocol
TRANSMISSION_TYPE_REQUEST_BB5 GET_PROTOCOLS_BB5
TRANSMISSION_TYPE_REQUEST_BB5 : 59 01 3E 00 C0
TransmissionTypeRequest_DCT5_NewProtocol
FPIF_TRANSMISSION_MODE_LIST_BB5 using default mode 04 DDRand2TX
TRANSMISSION_TYPE_REQUEST_BB5 : 59 02 41 02 04 00 36 03 00 00 9A E3 
SendAlgoCodeFile_DCT5 : No Error - 0 (0x00)
FUR_Control_AddClient_BB5() ASIC_INDEX_CMT (Ready)
FUR control Ok...
VPP Enabled by Software
Using Internal VPP
VPP Enabled by Software 
FLASH_VOLTAGE_INIT_BB5 : 5C 01 26 04 00 00 00 00 D4
Pabub KEY Request 
PhoneInfoRequest_BB5 (Asic Index 00 )
PHONE_INFO_RESPONSE_BB5
   PAPUB_KEYS_HASH_RESP_BB5 2A
   BB Asic Index   : 00
PAPUB Keys Hash : 9C5EA53A1F6DBD7DF955715E780159991B4B6EA4
Searching for APE Boot File..
SearchForBootstrap_DCT5...
APE Loader : C:\AdvanceBox Application_NEW\Nokia\BB5_Loader\New\OMAP2420_2nd.fg
PrepareBootstrapFile_DCT5 replaced "SILO" with "2ND\0"
PrepareBootstrapFile_DCT5 replaced "BOOT_MEDIAX" with "BOOT_MEDIA2"
FUR_Control_AddClient_BB5() ASIC_INDEX_APE (Start)
FUR control Ok...
ConfigurationRequest_DCT5 (RAM_SIZE_BB5 0x0000)..
MCU_CONFIGURATION_RESPONSE_BB5:
 MessageID  : C1
 SubBlocks  : 03
 1 Sub Block ID      : 10  STORAGE_DEVICE_ID_BB5
   Block Length      : 0B
   BB ASIC Index     : APE  01
   Device Type       : RAM  05
   Device Index      : 00
   Manufacturer Code : 0000 -> Flash
   Device ID         : 0000 -> not detected
   Extended/Fixed ID : 0000
   Revision ID       : 0000
 2 Sub Block ID      : 10  STORAGE_DEVICE_ID_BB5
   Block Length      : 0B
   BB ASIC Index     : APE  01
   Device Type       : MMC  04
   Device Index      : 00
   Manufacturer Code : FFFF -> Flash
   Device ID         : 0000 -> BAD FLASH TYPE
   Extended/Fixed ID : 0000
   Revision ID       : 0000
 3 Sub Block ID      : 10  STORAGE_DEVICE_ID_BB5
   Block Length      : 0B
   BB ASIC Index     : APE  01
   Device Type       : MuxOneNAND  03
   Device Index      : 00
   Manufacturer Code : 00EC -> 
   Device ID         : 0040 -> KAT00F00RA
   Extended/Fixed ID : 0000
   Revision ID       : 0000
 Checksum   : 01
SearchForBootstrap_DCT5  : No Error - 0 (0x00)
Searching for APE Algorithm File..
SearchForAlgorithm_DCT5
 BCM21351_PI155_XSR16_usbalg.fg
First Algo byte : 56
 BCM21351_XSR16_usbalg.fg
First Algo byte : 56
 h3_sam_nand_format.fg
First Algo byte : 00
 h3_sam_nand_gbbm.fg
First Algo byte : 00
 h3_sam_nand_hdd.fg
First Algo byte : 00
 h3_sam_nand_xsr.fg
First Algo byte : 00
 h3_sam_nand_xsr_small.fg
First Algo byte : 00
 h3_xsr15_flash_alg.fg
First Algo byte : 00
 HERA_usbalg.fg
First Algo byte : 00
 MICROv10_alg2nd.fg
 OMAP2420_XSR15_alg.fg
First Algo byte : 56
Flash Descriptor
   Manufacturer Code : 00EC
   Device ID         : 0040
   Extended/Fixed ID : 0000
   Revision ID       : 0000
   Size              : 10000000 (256 MB)
   VPP Info          : 0000
   Erase10s          : 1E
   Block1s           : 32
   BErase1s          : 02
   Reserved0         : 00
   Reserved1         : 00
   Reserved2         : 00
VPP INFO : 
C: \AdvanceBox Application_NEW\Nokia\BB5_Loader\New\OMAP2420_XSR15_alg.fg
Algo Loader Sent...
SendCodeStart_NewProtocol :
SendCodeStart_NewProtocol_DCT5 : No Error - 0 (0x00)
APE Algorithm Sent
SendAlgoCodeFile_DCT5 : No Error - 0 (0x00)
FUR_Control_AddClient_BB5() ASIC_INDEX_APE (Ready)
FUR control Ok...

Scanning Simlock Type...
OK

================================================
             SL1/SL2 Phone detected              
================================================

FlashInfo.RestartMode : 2

For Desktop, I suggest use ATF Box (the bigger Chrome Box)

For Laptop and Netbooks, I suggest use ATF Lightning


But really, it depend on end user preference.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Advance-Box For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 01-18-2011, 14:24   #32 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: BALAJI TECHNOLOGIES
Age: 31
Posts: 813
Member: 462076
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1586314
Thanks Meter: 307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advance-Box View Post
N95-8GB + ATF Lightning + Extension Cable = OK


Code:
AdvanceFBox SendBootCodeEx
InitialiseBootstrap_DCT5 DIR
BootFlashMode_DCT5

******************************************************
                  TIME STARTS HERE                      
******************************************************

BootFlashModeDCT5Ex Succeeded First Time
SYSTEM_ID_RESPONSE_BB5 (0xC0) - 116915804  (0x5C) bytes returned
Number of Sub Blocks 11  (0x0B)
  1  SYSTEM_ASIC_ID 01
     Block Length  : 5  (05)
     BB ASIC Index : 1  (01)  APE
     ID DWORD    0 : 24200705
  2  ASIC_MODE_ID 13
     Block Length  : 2  (02)
     BB ASIC Index : 1  (01)  APE
     Mode Id       : 00
  3  PUBLIC_ID 12
     Block Length  : 21  (15)
     BB ASIC Index : 1  (01)  APE
     ID DWORD    0 : BB64AB5A
     ID DWORD    1 : 4B8192BD
     ID DWORD    2 : 52A5C72E
     ID DWORD    3 : 8FACFEAA
     ID DWORD    4 : E1CC7E39
  4  ROOT_KEY_HASH 14
     Block Length  : 21  (15)
     BB ASIC Index : 1  (01)  APE
     Hash          :  BA 87 10 A7 E1 CD 5A 29 09 B9 A8 75 DB 27 AA 24 00 00 00 00 
  5  SYSTEM_ASIC_ID 01
     Block Length  : 21  (15)
     BB ASIC Index : 0  (00)  CMT
     ID DWORD    0 : 00000001
     ID DWORD    1 : 00000226
     ID DWORD    2 : 00010006
     ID DWORD    3 : 400C1921
     ID DWORD    4 : 01021103
  6  ROM_ID 15
     Block Length  : 5  (05)
     BB ASIC Index : 0  (00)  CMT
     ID DWORD    0 : 00000295
  7  ROM_ID 15
     Block Length  : 5  (05)
     BB ASIC Index : 0  (00)  CMT
     ID DWORD    0 : 00000B22
  8  PUBLIC_ID 12
     Block Length  : 21  (15)
     BB ASIC Index : 0  (00)  CMT
     ID DWORD    0 : 19C0000C
     ID DWORD    1 : 1E6E0058
     ID DWORD    2 : CE70ED64
     ID DWORD    3 : 9B19077C
     ID DWORD    4 : 453B0AE3
  9  ASIC_MODE_ID 13
     Block Length  : 2  (02)
     BB ASIC Index : 0  (00)  CMT
     Mode Id       : 00
  10  ROOT_KEY_HASH 14
     Block Length  : 17  (11)
     BB ASIC Index : 0  (00)  CMT
     Hash          :  CA EE BB 65 D3 C4 8E 6D C7 3B 49 DC 50 63 A2 EE 
  11  ROM_ID 15
     Block Length  : 9  (09)
     BB ASIC Index : 0  (00)  CMT
     CRC         0 : A8C1D671
     CRC         1 : 3E691FF8
Checksum           79


 ============================================
 NOR Chip Detected... Nitro Flashing Disabled
 ============================================

SearchForBootstrap_DCT5..
CMT Loader : C:\AdvanceBox Application_NEW\Nokia\BB5_Loader\New\RAPIDOv11_2nd.fg
PrepareBootstrapFile_DCT5 replaced "SILO" with "2ND\0"
PrepareBootstrapFile_DCT5 replaced "BOOT_MEDIAX" with "BOOT_MEDIA0"
SearchForBootstrap_DCT5  : No Error - 0 (0x00)
Secondary Loader Sent...
TransmissionTypeRequest_DCT5_NewProtocol
TRANSMISSION_TYPE_REQUEST_BB5 GET_PROTOCOLS_BB5
TRANSMISSION_TYPE_REQUEST_BB5 : 59 01 3E 00 C0
TransmissionTypeRequest_DCT5_NewProtocol
FPIF_TRANSMISSION_MODE_LIST_BB5 using default mode 04 DDRand2TX
TRANSMISSION_TYPE_REQUEST_BB5 : 59 02 41 02 04 00 36 03 00 00 9A E3 
Transmission Type Request Sent...
ConfigurationRequest_DCT5 (RAM_SIZE_BB5 0x0000)..
MCU_CONFIGURATION_RESPONSE_BB5:
 MessageID  : C1
 SubBlocks  : 04
 1 Sub Block ID      : 10  STORAGE_DEVICE_ID_BB5
   Block Length      : 0B
   BB ASIC Index     : CMT  00
   Device Type       : RAM  05
   Device Index      : 00
   Manufacturer Code : 0000 -> Flash
   Device ID         : 0000 -> not detected
   Extended/Fixed ID : 0000
   Revision ID       : 0000
 2 Sub Block ID      : 10  STORAGE_DEVICE_ID_BB5
   Block Length      : 0B
   BB ASIC Index     : CMT  00
   Device Type       : MMC  04
   Device Index      : 00
   Manufacturer Code : FFFF -> Flash
   Device ID         : 0000 -> BAD FLASH TYPE
   Extended/Fixed ID : 0000
   Revision ID       : 0000
 3 Sub Block ID      : 10  STORAGE_DEVICE_ID_BB5
   Block Length      : 0B
   BB ASIC Index     : CMT  00
   Device Type       : NOR  00
   Device Index      : 00
   Manufacturer Code : 0001 -> 
   Device ID         : 2C7E -> 72NS128N
   Extended/Fixed ID : 0000
   Revision ID       : 6921
 4 Sub Block ID      : 10  STORAGE_DEVICE_ID_BB5
   Block Length      : 0B
   BB ASIC Index     : CMT  00
   Device Type       : NOR  00
   Device Index      : 01
   Manufacturer Code : 0000 -> SPANSION
   Device ID         : 0001 -> not used
   Extended/Fixed ID : 0000
   Revision ID       : 0000
 Checksum   : 51
SearchForBootstrap_DCT5  : No Error - 0 (0x00)
FLS1SendAlgoCodeEx..
SendAlgoCode_DCT5..
SearchForAlgorithm_DCT5..
Looking for ALL Devices...
Searching Algorithm Files NOR (00) ManID :0001 DevID :2C7E ExtID :0000 RevID :6921
 RAPIDOv11_XSR15_alg.fg
First Algo byte : 56
Flash Descriptor
   Manufacturer Code : 0001
   Device ID         : 2C7E
   Extended/Fixed ID : 0000
   Revision ID       : 0000
   Size              : 01000000 (16 MB)
   VPP Info          : 0009
   Erase10s          : 28
   Block1s           : 32
   BErase1s          : 02
   Reserved0         : 00
   Reserved1         : 00
   Reserved2         : 00
VPP INFO : VPP_INFO_3V_MASK  VPP_INFO_9V_MASK
C: \AdvanceBox Application_NEW\Nokia\BB5_Loader\New\RAPIDOv11_XSR15_alg.fg
Algo Loader Sent...
SendCodeStart_NewProtocol :
SendCodeStart_NewProtocol_DCT5 : No Error - 0 (0x00)
TransmissionTypeRequest_DCT5_NewProtocol
TRANSMISSION_TYPE_REQUEST_BB5 GET_PROTOCOLS_BB5
TRANSMISSION_TYPE_REQUEST_BB5 : 59 01 3E 00 C0
TransmissionTypeRequest_DCT5_NewProtocol
FPIF_TRANSMISSION_MODE_LIST_BB5 using default mode 04 DDRand2TX
TRANSMISSION_TYPE_REQUEST_BB5 : 59 02 41 02 04 00 36 03 00 00 9A E3 
SendAlgoCodeFile_DCT5 : No Error - 0 (0x00)
FUR_Control_AddClient_BB5() ASIC_INDEX_CMT (Ready)
FUR control Ok...
VPP Enabled by Software
Using Internal VPP
VPP Enabled by Software 
FLASH_VOLTAGE_INIT_BB5 : 5C 01 26 04 00 00 00 00 D4
Pabub KEY Request 
PhoneInfoRequest_BB5 (Asic Index 00 )
PHONE_INFO_RESPONSE_BB5
   PAPUB_KEYS_HASH_RESP_BB5 2A
   BB Asic Index   : 00
PAPUB Keys Hash : 9C5EA53A1F6DBD7DF955715E780159991B4B6EA4
Searching for APE Boot File..
SearchForBootstrap_DCT5...
APE Loader : C:\AdvanceBox Application_NEW\Nokia\BB5_Loader\New\OMAP2420_2nd.fg
PrepareBootstrapFile_DCT5 replaced "SILO" with "2ND\0"
PrepareBootstrapFile_DCT5 replaced "BOOT_MEDIAX" with "BOOT_MEDIA2"
FUR_Control_AddClient_BB5() ASIC_INDEX_APE (Start)
FUR control Ok...
ConfigurationRequest_DCT5 (RAM_SIZE_BB5 0x0000)..
MCU_CONFIGURATION_RESPONSE_BB5:
 MessageID  : C1
 SubBlocks  : 03
 1 Sub Block ID      : 10  STORAGE_DEVICE_ID_BB5
   Block Length      : 0B
   BB ASIC Index     : APE  01
   Device Type       : RAM  05
   Device Index      : 00
   Manufacturer Code : 0000 -> Flash
   Device ID         : 0000 -> not detected
   Extended/Fixed ID : 0000
   Revision ID       : 0000
 2 Sub Block ID      : 10  STORAGE_DEVICE_ID_BB5
   Block Length      : 0B
   BB ASIC Index     : APE  01
   Device Type       : MMC  04
   Device Index      : 00
   Manufacturer Code : FFFF -> Flash
   Device ID         : 0000 -> BAD FLASH TYPE
   Extended/Fixed ID : 0000
   Revision ID       : 0000
 3 Sub Block ID      : 10  STORAGE_DEVICE_ID_BB5
   Block Length      : 0B
   BB ASIC Index     : APE  01
   Device Type       : MuxOneNAND  03
   Device Index      : 00
   Manufacturer Code : 00EC -> 
   Device ID         : 0040 -> KAT00F00RA
   Extended/Fixed ID : 0000
   Revision ID       : 0000
 Checksum   : 01
SearchForBootstrap_DCT5  : No Error - 0 (0x00)
Searching for APE Algorithm File..
SearchForAlgorithm_DCT5
 BCM21351_PI155_XSR16_usbalg.fg
First Algo byte : 56
 BCM21351_XSR16_usbalg.fg
First Algo byte : 56
 h3_sam_nand_format.fg
First Algo byte : 00
 h3_sam_nand_gbbm.fg
First Algo byte : 00
 h3_sam_nand_hdd.fg
First Algo byte : 00
 h3_sam_nand_xsr.fg
First Algo byte : 00
 h3_sam_nand_xsr_small.fg
First Algo byte : 00
 h3_xsr15_flash_alg.fg
First Algo byte : 00
 HERA_usbalg.fg
First Algo byte : 00
 MICROv10_alg2nd.fg
 OMAP2420_XSR15_alg.fg
First Algo byte : 56
Flash Descriptor
   Manufacturer Code : 00EC
   Device ID         : 0040
   Extended/Fixed ID : 0000
   Revision ID       : 0000
   Size              : 10000000 (256 MB)
   VPP Info          : 0000
   Erase10s          : 1E
   Block1s           : 32
   BErase1s          : 02
   Reserved0         : 00
   Reserved1         : 00
   Reserved2         : 00
VPP INFO : 
C: \AdvanceBox Application_NEW\Nokia\BB5_Loader\New\OMAP2420_XSR15_alg.fg
Algo Loader Sent...
SendCodeStart_NewProtocol :
SendCodeStart_NewProtocol_DCT5 : No Error - 0 (0x00)
APE Algorithm Sent
SendAlgoCodeFile_DCT5 : No Error - 0 (0x00)
FUR_Control_AddClient_BB5() ASIC_INDEX_APE (Ready)
FUR control Ok...

Scanning Simlock Type...
OK

================================================
             SL1/SL2 Phone detected              
================================================

FlashInfo.RestartMode : 2
For Desktop, I suggest use ATF Box (the bigger Chrome Box)

For Laptop and Netbooks, I suggest use ATF Lightning


But really, it depend on end user preference.
thanks 4 ur clarification sir....
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sekharsun28 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2011, 14:28   #33 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
kerug-bali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: bali is My Home
Posts: 516
Member: 762348
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1617133
Thanks Meter: 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmfun View Post
Introducing the new ATF Lightning.

ATF Team's Latest Hardware Redesigned in a Very Big Way.

Weighing only 25 grams, this Lightweight Box packs the Speed and Power
you need to support all the Newest Nokia Phones in the Market.

It is currently the Smallest and Lightest Box in the GSM Market.
But when it comes to Speed... It is Lightning Fast!













Technically Speaking, it differs not from it's Bigger Brother the
Advance Turbo Flasher. Utilizing the same breed of Flash-Based FPGAs,
ATF Lightning inherits the Speed and Precision of it's Big Brother making
it the second High-Speed USB 2.0 480 mbps Box in the GSM Market. It can
also provide more Power without the need of supplementary external sources.
ATF Lightning makes it easy for power hungry phones to enter Local Mode.
It has tested and proven itself when faced with Power Hungry N95-8GB, N95
and E90 Phones.

If you are Serious about your work... ATF Team is Serious about their Products.

No other GSM Box has ever been so meticulously designed requiring
Six separate plastic moldings to achieve total manufacturing precision.
It sets the benchmark on how upcoming GSM Boxes should be made.
It is the New Masterpiece and the only one of it's kind...





With the Advanced Electronic Technology and Aesthetics, ATF Lightning marks
a milestone in the GSM Market and it makes the Dream of Speed come true.


ATF Lightning... It's simply Amazing...













.

usb port to short...for stylist good....but i like big atf


nice produks ATF Box
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 14:31   #34 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Advance-Box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,600
Member: 651945
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 19,932
From 3 Meters away from the PC (9.85 feet) !!!

  Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Advance-Box For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 01-18-2011, 14:31   #35 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: EL-BALOUTE
Age: 41
Posts: 1,220
Member: 168513
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 831
DO ATF Lightning REPARE SD and Security test and unlock and.....like atf turbo????

it support UFC2 and TMA...???
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 14:37   #36 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Advance-Box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,600
Member: 651945
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 19,932
@tontonflach

All Current Features of ATF Box is available in ATF Lightning Box ...


Main difference is just the SIZES

B/R


UFCx = YES
TMA = No need... you can see N95 is in Local mode without any TMA at all...
  Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Advance-Box For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 01-18-2011, 15:58   #37 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
THE GREAT ONE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: INSIDE OCLHASHCAT
Posts: 2,299
Member: 751235
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1662008
Thanks Meter: 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmfun View Post
yes same software and hw almost same.

Br

thomas


hw almost the same? Pls explain well
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 16:02   #38 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
gsmfun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Bangkok
Age: 48
Posts: 2,183
Member: 611
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.33333
Thanks Meter: 29,532
Quote:
Originally Posted by wzupfones View Post
hw almost the same? Pls explain well
Same FPGA and FTDI.

BR

Thomas

Last edited by Advance-Box; 06-30-2012 at 21:13.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gsmfun For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 01-18-2011, 16:27   #39 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
THE GREAT ONE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: INSIDE OCLHASHCAT
Posts: 2,299
Member: 751235
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1662008
Thanks Meter: 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmfun View Post
same actel fpga and ftdi.:d

br

thomas


so where from the almost?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 20:23   #40 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
GsmUniversal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Skype , Sonork
Posts: 4,867
Member: 649528
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1590443
Thanks Meter: 6,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by srinibas View Post
Will you pls send me one pcs ?
ofcourse dear as much as you want i can give u ..

Br
GsmUniversal
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 21:51   #41 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 974
Member: 203352
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1609650
Thanks Meter: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advance-Box View Post
@tontonflach

All Current Features of ATF Box is available in ATF Lightning Box ...


Main difference is just the SIZES

B/R


UFCx = YES
TMA = No need... you can see N95 is in Local mode without any TMA at all...

thats mean your big box and lightinig box both or same??????????
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 22:13   #42 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
GsmUniversal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Skype , Sonork
Posts: 4,867
Member: 649528
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1590443
Thanks Meter: 6,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazr View Post
thats mean your big box and lightinig box both or same??????????
ofcourse both boxes have same features exprect hardware too..

already posted..

second thing user have facilities which one he like to use..
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 22:17   #43 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
gbluez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 11,041
Member: 73565
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advance-Box View Post
@tontonflach

All Current Features of ATF Box is available in ATF Lightning Box ...


Main difference is just the SIZES

B/R


UFCx = YES
TMA = No need... you can see N95 is in Local mode without any TMA at all...
good innovation.
so now, no more separate port for infineon..

if you don't mind,
please tell us what kind of fbus cable (market brand) that used on those n95? tough design

BR
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gbluez For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2011, 00:35   #44 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 40
Member: 522101
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
im particularly interested in the fbus cables that you used...do you sell any of these or will you also include cables to go along with your latest masterpiece?

thnx!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:14   #45 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
saif@cellplus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: CELLPLUS-INTERNET-INDIA
Posts: 668
Member: 26488
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1581233
Thanks Meter: 131
yes, ATF lightnung too small.
i recieved this box before 3 days, working well like big box.
when you see this box (like dongle)....feel the extra power.

best wishes to ATF team for your hardwork


Regards,
Saif.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
sky box office white van man Off Topic Zone 0 04-09-2002 05:15
Ericsson Mobile Office DI-27 pornopig Old Ericsson Phones & Sony Phones 1 11-06-2001 04:37
New Unlocking Hardware Site Launched logosunlimited Main Sales Section 0 10-17-2001 01:00
Ericsson Mobile Office Suite V 1.1 andbel Old Ericsson Phones & Sony Phones 0 06-29-2000 22:22
Ericsson Mobile Office Suite Aldrin Old Ericsson Phones & Sony Phones 1 11-21-1999 17:14

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:45.



Powered by Searchlight © 2017 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2015 -
Page generated in 0.60822 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO