Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|03-25-2013, 16:37||#31 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Thanks Meter: 16,016
2. Update Box Firmware
Uncheck "Check for Software Updates" in ATF Software for now...
|03-25-2013, 16:49||#33 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Jan 2010
Thanks Meter: 112
|03-25-2013, 16:49||#34 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: I /\/ D ! /_\
Sonork: 1637132, QQ-2486154669
Thanks Meter: 185
|03-25-2013, 16:51||#36 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Takerhat Bondor, Madaripur
Thanks Meter: 5,775
|03-25-2013, 16:56||#41 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Jhelum/Islamabad Pakistan
Thanks Meter: 73
Please tell me anybody what is ENO file and waht is its function?
I know its idiot question but i don,t know about its function
|03-25-2013, 16:56||#42 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: K~Fe Labs Laboratory
Sonork: The Land Of KriS
Thanks Meter: 481
i restore box. all process like good, but when restart show this messaje
* Follow these Instructions
1. Disconnect any phones connected to ATF Box
2. Go to "Product Support Tab"
3. Go to "Box Tools" Section
4. Click "Update Firmware" button
Iam working Normally today with my Big Chrome Metal box 9.61 , Now 9.70 not Work
(firmaware Problem) i not Use Antivirus, not firewall
Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit
|03-25-2013, 17:07||#45 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2007
Thanks Meter: 17,169
1. ENO FIle Read from 1 phone can be written to another phone just as long as
the RM-XXX is the same and the ROOT_KEY_HASH is the same. If you are not
sure if the ROOT_KEY_HASH is the same, DO NOT WORRY,, 95% of the time
ROOT_KEY_HASH is the same for all commercial variants.
What is the 5% ?
Phones like Nokia 700, 311 and 808 Pureview which have OLD HASH, and NEW HASH variants...
And some other phones which Nokia decided to use Multiple ROOT_KEY_HASH on same
commercial variant (very rare now).
Normally, ROOT_KEY_HASH is used so that you cannot cross flash RM-AAA into RM-BBB.
So again, if your phone is same RM-XXX, then 95% chance it will work... and 5% is
just bad luck.
This 5% I mean is only for phones which do not have ENO files in NaviFirm... For phones with
ENO Files in Navifirm (like old rapidos), you will not encouter this problem since ENO fpsx
is provided by Nokia.
2. Update Firmware is working now... Please try again using ATF 9.70 from auto update
or from installer.
Last edited by Advance-Box; 03-25-2013 at 17:27.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Advance-Box For This Useful Post: