GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Advance-Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f609/)
-   -   <<<<----- Download Nokia Flash Files Before 2013 !!! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ----->>>> (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f609/download-nokia-flash-files-before-2013-important-announcement-1588563/)

wgmmmx1 12-26-2012 22:54

This is great info atleast nokia do something to protect own service center and start think like should all be long time ago. After month only samsung will left with free firmware anywhere.

amit_gsm 12-27-2012 05:45

Thanks Bro,,,,,,,
After February ,,,,
New model are coming ,,,
then What can i Do,, i think that,,
All-so explain about
. Not login support!!!!!!

kuldeep_sharma 12-27-2012 05:57

yes what about feburey model where i download it ?

faizal313 12-27-2012 06:54

This is the true care for ur customers....thanks Atf for everthng u have done to us ..keep doing this great job..After feb please do something for us to find new model firmwares

Truely its master piece

DOSTI 12-27-2012 11:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Advance-Box (Post 9050279)
THIS IS SOME IMPORTANT NEWS FOR EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM WHO IS SERVICING NOKIA PHONES.

FROM NOKIA BULLETIN 12-21-2012:

Nokia will close open connection to Nokia Firmware Repository during January 2013 and implement access control.

After this, login to Nokia Online is required to access Nokia Firmware Repository.

Service Software Application releases beginning from Care Suite Product Support Tool v 2012_51_4_4 will support Nokia Online Login directly from Application UI

During transition phase (December 2012-January 2013) both open and restricted channels are open, but the open channel will be closed at the end of January 2013

After this, application updates and device software downloading are possible only by using the latest service software releases with NOL login support.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ???

1. It means that NaviFirm Firmware Downloaders will STOP WORKING on February 2013
Onwards.

2. It means that YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD FLASH FILES

from Nokia FiRe Servers anymore.

3. It means YOU WILL BE PROBABLY BE HAVING A HARD TIME SEARCHING
FOR NOKIA FLASH FILES
after January 2013.

4. It means that YOU SHOULD START DOWNLOADING ALL THE
NEEDED FLASH FILES NOW and YOU HAVE 36 DAYS LEFT !!!

Download NaviFirm+ Now and start preparing for 2013:
Symbian Toys - Software NaviFirm+ to dowload the firmware of your Symbian smartphone

You can also use NaviFirmEx which does not require .NET.
http://navifirmex.googlecode.com/fil..._v1_6_1_en.zip

DO IT NOW BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE...

B.R.
X-Shadow

thanx sir ,,, but i have atf box and mx key n me alwayas use mxkey server o download flash file ,, tell me that mxkey server also colsedddddddddd

Haltec 12-27-2012 11:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by wgmmmx1 (Post 9051993)
This is great info atleast nokia do something to protect own service center and start think like should all be long time ago. After month only samsung will left with free firmware anywhere.

We have really different perceptive of Nokia policy here....

Only stupidest move I can anticipate, is that Nokia starts developing their own OS... Again.

Their "managers" managed to destroy not the company itself.... even the name of brand is worthless at the moment....

So many wrong moves are unlikely to be purely coincidental.

Still valuable info about FW's, thx.

BR

Haltec

unlock & flash 12-27-2012 18:58

if nokia file is rare and costly i am happy ,cause in market now nokia flash s cheap.every customer insult me everyday when i make a bill for nokia flashing .maximum repair shop do it more cheaply u cant think its how much cheap.
every band need a protection for their frimware.gsm market is dead now .its a good option for again live

ceylon-gsm 12-28-2012 08:12

X-Shadow you are man

Thanks for this great information

You are real product manager

ATF box good solution for nokia

kabul 12-29-2012 08:43

i need flash file support or NaviFirm+ 1.7 nokia 306-RM_767 plz help

psytr0nic 12-30-2012 20:41

Im quiet , becoz :

1: Ph0nenix Crack users will come to us :::::) ( Gsm busineesers .
2 : sure ATF will not left you without do somethings ( all eyse on them .
3: nokia flash price will increase if firmware have to pay .. ( g00d f0r us
4 : funny , just funny .. praying that sl3 stay paying ..

mobilefactor 12-30-2012 22:52

how to download all firmwre on the server in one time? I have Great Internet Download speed.
100 mb per second. Fiber Cable. :D

Sebstain 01-01-2013 12:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobilefactor (Post 9062363)
how to download all firmwre on the server in one time? I have Great Internet Download speed.
100 mb per second. Fiber Cable. :D

i want also to know how ?

codred2 01-06-2013 13:49

Thanks. I am downloading now some of them. I did a mistake updating E72 with German language, (from 53.1) to the latest firmware (91.4 changing the product key first) and messed up the keypad. So, I have to find a way to 1) add the language, or 2) to downgrade to 91.3 which have the German language, or 3) to change the keypad. A bit messy :(, and I do not know much about it, downgrading!

Fatmox 01-27-2013 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Advance-Box (Post 9050279)
THIS IS SOME IMPORTANT NEWS FOR EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM WHO IS SERVICING NOKIA PHONES.

FROM NOKIA BULLETIN 12-21-2012:

Nokia will close open connection to Nokia Firmware Repository during January 2013 and implement access control.

After this, login to Nokia Online is required to access Nokia Firmware Repository.

Service Software Application releases beginning from Care Suite Product Support Tool v 2012_51_4_4 will support Nokia Online Login directly from Application UI

During transition phase (December 2012-January 2013) both open and restricted channels are open, but the open channel will be closed at the end of January 2013

After this, application updates and device software downloading are possible only by using the latest service software releases with NOL login support.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ???

1. It means that NaviFirm Firmware Downloaders will STOP WORKING on February 2013
Onwards.

2. It means that YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD FLASH FILES

from Nokia FiRe Servers anymore.

3. It means YOU WILL BE PROBABLY BE HAVING A HARD TIME SEARCHING
FOR NOKIA FLASH FILES
after January 2013.

4. It means that YOU SHOULD START DOWNLOADING ALL THE
NEEDED FLASH FILES NOW and YOU HAVE 36 DAYS LEFT !!!

Download NaviFirm+ Now and start preparing for 2013:
Symbian Toys - Software NaviFirm+ to dowload the firmware of your Symbian smartphone

You can also use NaviFirmEx which does not require .NET.
http://navifirmex.googlecode.com/fil..._v1_6_1_en.zip

DO IT NOW BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE...

B.R.
X-Shadow

i ask if will be possible to download firmware from ATF server like now ? and after this date of close ???

Tank s

valiu 01-28-2013 11:02

01.01.2013 and the door still open