GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Advance-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2015, 06:35   #46 (permalink)

Member: 2358264
Thanks Meter: 0

needed file e300s . e300l SDC file , plz help, thanks

Old 03-07-2015, 23:32   #47 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Donate money to this user
Are in Right thread for create by yourself, so non ask to other, read procedure in first post.

BR
allumts

Old 03-08-2015, 18:04   #48 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 412843
Sonork: 100.1604902
Thanks Meter: 497

sboot.bin + PIT Is Enough To Make SDC File ?

Old 03-08-2015, 23:50   #49 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@shoaibrao,

No, BL must need of to be in Tar.Md5 format

BR
allumts

Old 03-09-2015, 08:36   #50 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 198519
Sonork: 100.1604680
Thanks Meter: 63
@shoaibrao

read here how to create your bootloader tar.md5 file >
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f777...100-a-1860706/

br

Old 03-09-2015, 08:51   #51 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post
@shoaibrao,

No, BL must need of to be in Tar.Md5 format

BR
allumts
Sir My Uploaded Image Is Of Tar.Md5 Format
But Inside Tar.Md5 Only Have sboot.file
I Want To Know Is It Enough ?

Old 03-09-2015, 22:02   #52 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@shoaibrao,
What model of phone is?...many Samsung have also Aboot, Sboot, Boot itc... for create 4 part file fw for odin "tar.Md5", i use only one of these for "Bootloader" file...not are sure if for Atf is enough...try and test if get out Right Sdc File, (loock KB), use it

BR
allumts

Old 03-10-2015, 09:18   #53 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
@shoaibrao,
What model of phone is?...many Samsung have also Aboot, Sboot, Boot itc... for create 4 part file fw for odin "tar.Md5", i use only one of these for "Bootloader" file...not are sure if for Atf is enough...try and test if get out Right Sdc File, (loock KB), use it

BR
allumts
N910H Only Have Inside sboot (Relevant To Bootloader)

Old 03-10-2015, 13:09   #54 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@shoaibrao, this isn't only for you case but also for all these that are posting continue that cannot find the Fw....

Yes, so where's the problem? try and test, also i've doubt....,

if you want listen to me, install this Easy program with GUIDE here:

Tutorial for Create 4 file "Multifirmware" by yourself, tested 100%

from when i've installed this easy program, my Multifw problem are finish, i can create all 4: BL+CP+PDA+CSC in only .Tar or only .Md5 or in .Tar.Md5 format, can choise if want create in 1 min. only BL file .Tar.Md5, (must need extract all Stock fw .Rar download first), how request from Atf.

In you case, if have extract from Original Stock Fw by "Sammobile", "Samsung Update" web site,

(no goes in strange site, many time in the stock there are missing part and you sdc file non work)

In you case after installing this easy program, just send this Command:

Quote:
tar -H ustar -c sboot.bin > BOOTLOADER_N910HXXZZZZ.tar
Where ZZZ are date of file, version itc...

If want create also in .Tar.Md5 just try with this other:

Quote:
md5sum -t BOOTLOADER_N910HXXZZZZ.tar >> BOOTLOADER_N910HXXZZZZ.tar

and

mv BOOTLOADER_N910HXXZZZZ.tar BOOTLOADER_N910HXXZZZZ.tar.md5
DONE, BL in .Tar.Md5 created!!!!

NOTE: If when UnRar the Stock Fw you find also "Boot.img", "Param.bin" or others these Are very Important for Create good Sdc file only with BL and PIT and you must need of add in first command above

IMPORTANT: who is Tired, lazy or not want use this easy program, just to buy one "Samsung Account", payng price for the time you want and are Sure that can find All Multifile Fw, not only for Samsung but also for other platform!!!

I've purchase also this, are payng and when i want speed any File just open and download, is to payment for various thinghs, most important when Samsung have closed all FREE web site for download, like nokia whith they FW, also here i've solved all with only 3€ of donation and have All type of Nokia Fw, OLD, NEW, all version itc...searching only with Phone model name.

THIS Isn't Publicity to another site, but only the more good solution and to have in small time you phone for repair ready in small time, meantime other use is posting here and wait only, you have just repaired phone and ....the money are in you handles...... or all you are working for FREE?.... to you not like the money

Want to Hope this time is all clear and these not are only words to the Wind, becouse i not turn back other time on these request of Fw, the ways there are so...use these...

BR
allumts

The Following User Says Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2015, 13:22   #55 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
@shoaibrao, this isn't only for you case but also for all these that are posting continue that cannot find the Fw....

Yes, so where's the problem? try and test, also i've doubt....,

if you want listen to me, install this Easy program with GUIDE here:

Tutorial for Create 4 file "Multifirmware" by yourself, tested 100%

from when i've installed this easy program, my Multifw problem are finish, i can create all 4: BL+CP+PDA+CSC in only .Tar or only .Md5 or in .Tar.Md5 format, can choise if want create in 1 min. only BL file .Tar.Md5, (must need extract all Stock fw .Rar download first), how request from Atf.

In you case, if have extract from Original Stock Fw by "Sammobile", "Samsung Update" web site,

(no goes in strange site, many time in the stock there are missing part and you sdc file non work)

In you case after installing this easy program, just send this Command:

Where ZZZ are date of file, version itc...

If want create also in .Tar.Md5 just try with this other:

DONE, BL in .Tar.Md5 created!!!!

NOTE: If when UnRar the Stock Fw you find also "Boot.img", "Param.bin" or others these Are very Important for Create good Sdc file only with BL and PIT and you must need of add in first command above

IMPORTANT: who is Tired, lazy or not want use this easy program, just to buy one "Samsung Account", payng price for the time you want and are Sure that can find All Multifile Fw, not only for Samsung but also for other platform!!!

I've purchase also this, are payng and when i want speed any File just open and download, is to payment for various thinghs, most important when Samsung have closed all FREE web site for download, like nokia whith they FW, also here i've solved all with only 3€ of donation and have All type of Nokia Fw, OLD, NEW, all version itc...searching only with Phone model name.

THIS Isn't Publicity to another site, but only the more good solution and to have in small time you phone for repair ready in small time, meantime other use is posting here and wait only, you have just repaired phone and ....the money are in you handles...... or all you are working for FREE?.... to you not like the money

Want to Hope this time is all clear and these not are only words to the Wind, becouse i not turn back other time on these request of Fw, the ways there are so...use these...

BR
allumts
Thanks Sir I Already Know That
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/10759269-post128.html
JUst Want To Know If There Is No tz sbl1 sbl2 In Tar Or md5
Only sboot+pit Is Enough To Make SDC

Old 03-11-2015, 13:21   #56 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@shoaibrao,

about this file BL for create Good Sdc, time ago @X-Shadow have write, (also tested by me), that many time when can Unbrick with Sdc or we have issue with Sdc file, is becouse the same Sammobile official site, not put in Stock Fw all full file in BL field.

So, i can report my personal experience, some Samsung have Unbrick easy w/o TP, (for Exinos), and with one easy Sdc File create with Unrared Stock Fw and put in BL field only one file of Boot like this you have.... but other time i have must need of put All Boot file in BL field, olny one not was enough....so try with this one only if you see that not have good result ...try other time putting all Boot file in BL field like Aboot, Boot.img, Sboot itc...

BR
allumts

Old 03-11-2015, 13:55   #57 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
@shoaibrao,

about this file BL for create Good Sdc, time ago @X-Shadow have write, (also tested by me), that many time when can Unbrick with Sdc or we have issue with Sdc file, is becouse the same Sammobile official site, not put in Stock Fw all full file in BL field.

So, i can report my personal experience, some Samsung have Unbrick easy w/o TP, (for Exinos), and with one easy Sdc File create with Unrared Stock Fw and put in BL field only one file of Boot like this you have.... but other time i have must need of put All Boot file in BL field, olny one not was enough....so try with this one only if you see that not have good result ...try other time putting all Boot file in BL field like Aboot, Boot.img, Sboot itc...

BR
allumts
I Think Boot.img No Need In BL

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/10762727-post130.html

Old 03-13-2015, 10:32   #58 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 321796
Thanks Meter: 65
Please provide a VALID PIT or CSC File...

pit file not found .pls help
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pit file not found.JPG (159.7 KB, 66 views)

Old 03-13-2015, 11:48   #59 (permalink)

Member: 2357695
Sonork: 100.1663145
Thanks Meter: 3
need sdc s 6310 please

Old 03-13-2015, 12:39   #60 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@shoaibrao,
sorry but you are playng or what? you must need FULL BL with All files inside for to have Goof Sdc File, read the other update not read only one.

Q: Can I use Large ALL-IN-ONE TAR.MD5 Files which I downloaded freely from Internet?
A: Yes, just as long as the ALL-IN-ONE File have complete BOOTLOADERS Inside.

Q: Where can I find official TAR.MD5 BL (BOOTLOADER) Files?
A: You can find them on Paid GSM File Servers. (You Pay them for a Reason)

The reason is becouse many time Stock Original Fw NOT have all files in BL field, ok now?

NOTE: the Link for create 4 part file, ISN'T Good for some operaction in ATF.

BR
allumts

The Following User Says Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post: